A Laughable Theory I've Chewed On For A While...but...it May Be Close...naaa...something Funny About Skeptics.

I don't see it the way you do. Like I said if I was able to see one at close range in broad daylight then there's no way some in government don't know about them. Common sense would tell you that.

Well I have worked for the govt for the last 30 yrs and my opinion is not the most positive. Since I am part of a Fed LE agency Im not on furlogh so maybe the main conspiricy keepers were excepted also.

You may not call it a conspiricy but that is exactly what you are saying.

Have you seen or read "Mirage Men" ?

Our wonderful government has become very adept at using disinsformation (aka/ counter intelligence) over the past 60 years.

As Edward Snowden has demonstrated quite clearly, it's not a "conspiracy" if it's right out in the open.

IMO I don't think the government thought they were hybrid's from experimentation. I think the government has always known about them. Have you ever thought about why they started national forest's, state forest's, county forest's and local forest preserves. In fact when it comes to forested area's we are almost where we were before the massive deforestation took place. This has been going on for decades, way before they started  worrying about climate change. Even today they are buying up land and creating more and more forested area's, wet lands, and prairies. I don't think there is a plot to hide it from people, I just think they don't know how to handle it, what problem's it's going to cause.

You can't possibly believe--or expect anyone else to believe--that the gov't established national forests to preserve Sasquatch?!?!

Or, are you trolling just to see what you will catch?

Guest Darrell

So how about somebody explaining how almost every conspiricy/cover up our govt has tried has been exposed? umm, except for bigfoot?

You can't possibly believe--or expect anyone else to believe--that the gov't established national forests to preserve Sasquatch?!?!

Or, are you trolling just to see what you will catch?

yes, I would say that is exactly what she believes. Wecome to the BFF, where reason only counts if you want it to.

So how about somebody explaining how almost every conspiricy/cover up our govt has tried has been exposed? 

What government conspiracies have been exposed and therefore proven not to be conspiracy theories?

Well seeing how you work for the federal government, I wouldn't particularly trust anything you say. So you see I kind of feel the same about you with your comment's. It goes both ways Darrell. 

Guest Darrell

What government conspiracies have been exposed and therefore proven not to be conspiracy theories?

Thats statement contridicts itself Larry. But the Sinking of the Main, Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate, Iran/Contra, USS Liberty, Monica Lewenski, WMDs in Iraq, to name a few, are cases where the govt tried to mislead the public and failed. the 19/11 Truther and Obama Birthers are two that have been exposed as total worthless theories with no basis in fact or reality. I will say that bigfoot will be the same. Our govt just isnt that good at keeping secrets.

Edited by Darrell

Darrel, your claim is that the US government just isn't that good at keeping secrets.

So with all due respect, you're last post is not making a whole lot of sense to me.

I have not read the book that the OP is referring to but I am convinced that SSq are the result of an ancient genetic confluence. I also feel the SSq will prove a very relevant force in events going forward. I feel there is not a question that they are known and understood (by the Govt and others) to such a degree as to advocate and initiate severe lengths to keep those facts obfuscated.

I mean more specifically that the SSq are a consequence (whether intended or unintended) of a deliberate mixing of types many thousands of years ago... and that this is known and has been known for nearly as long. Since this information flies in the face of the modern evolutionary model then there in lies the dilemma of what to do about SSq and also speaks to the whys and how comes to the rather blatant unscientific evasion of the subject matter by the community that calls itself scientific.

Many use the argument that such a discovery (of SSq) would destroy the spiritual or religious world view as a rationale for the conspiracy to hide the existence of SSq as is very much the same as the argument for the theories as to why the govt doesn't reveal what it knows about the UFO phenomenon. I feel the answer is much more nefarious and complex than that... in that those (spiritually aligned) institutions would fare far better and have far less to lose with that truth than the religion of science would/does.   

And then there are those who would say simply that they just don't exist, that those who have experienced them are either misidentifying or misrepresenting what they saw as the mind is a tricky thing, and that all evidences to the contrary are a hoax of some form, which to me at this point is the most archaic of the positions in play and highly laughable at this point and certainly coming from someone like myself who has had SSq experiences.

Certainly at this point it is all opinion, but between all the opinions lies the truth and each day is a day closer to learning that truth and someone is going to have to trade in opinion for fact. I eagerly await that day. :)

Yes Sheri there has been zero activity since late 2010 to early 2011. I think probably they have nothing to do with me...hehe. I sense we may both know why :)

That I cant say. For me I feel I have as many of the answers I am going to have and/or need for now. I firmly believe that we each must do what we feel we must do to learn what we need to learn. I think history clearly shows that we aren't the best at learning from other peoples experience and need to have our own to a large degree. All I can do is share what I think it is I have learned from all of this and if some find it off putting I cant help that, if others can relate I cant help that either...heheh.  I respect that you are the way you are and I hope you find that which you seek...and then I hope you share that with me :) (and others also)