Bigfoot Files Review

Guest Stan Norton

Was able to watch the program, and I really liked it.

The videography was great.  Brief, but relevant witness accounts.

The travel log part in keeping with the BBC traditon, and I like it b/c I won't ever go there.   The reality of even a helicopter drop off at altitude and a weather change was meaningful and brings home the vast remote wild lands 

They did a great job of justifying the result based on the personal witnesses of several..as well as the history/myth  

They ignored the human/yeti reports (if that is a big issue.. I don't follow Yeti news.) but that might be a favor to that inquiry too, if it is distinguishable, by not mixing the witness to sample provenance/picture... .

The bear print was basic, but fairly persuasive and enjoyable for the bear itself  

But, no detail on the actual genomes. Perhaps the ancient polar bear is already on file as open access? Or,  b/c his data is yet  to be published with a paper... 

And the significance of the result was appropriately hailed, his personal explanation, to be the first, but framed within scientific curiosity and method well enough stated.   (Our culture still requires an announcement of position and legacy)

There were no obnoxious monster shots,  or blurry night ops stuff, and they mention, a few times, it was not a "hunt" for Yeti... (very sensitive to the crypto branding IMO.).. nor any suspense music really..or that I noticed. so Great on those points.

At the least I expect the same tenor for the US show, and it seemed IMO a step up in production value for a crypto show  

I also liked the MC, enthusiastic, but nothing over the top, and easy listening.  .  :music:

This