What Is Sasquatch?

norseman

Norseman, then how do we explain the recordings ?  There is a lot more than just the Morehead tapes, I have recorded at least 1 good clip of this chatter and there are several members or the BFRO,Olympic Project and a few private research units who are getting recordings of it as well.

What else in the forest can do this ?  

I should mention I use to think it was bunk as well.

Norseman,

If you are asking "what is sasquatch" and I take that to mean you aren't sure if they are human or what?  Well, apes do not leave gifts that I know of, apes do not talk verbally either, apes do not understand trading unless they've been taught in a lab, (horrific as that is) and so if you don't know then why are you planning on gathering a team to hunt one down and kill it?

Imagine all your efforts and energy could be used constructively.

Peace

georgerm: Zana was a truly wild, hair covered being who looked, acted like and was treated like a nonhuman. Yet she was, and she bore children who were fathered by humans. Her son that was taken from her and lived and grew to be an intelligent human. Yet Zana was considered an unclassified primate until the DNA showed she was not. Could that not be case with Sasquatch and the other types of enigmatic and unclassified primates here and elsewhere?

From all I've read about her for years, her description certainly seems to closely match that of one in the deep south. I would ask that you just take for granted that such a primate exists in the Deep South, and think about it. Why are they there and what is their lineage? (I think I know, as does a LOT of others who have given it a LOT of thought. But I will CERTAINLY wait on the DNA to see for sure.)

id love to hear your opinion of why theyre here & their lineage

So, what is Sasquatch?.................. ape, subhuman, human, something else?

If human, will it qualify for SSI?....................just kidding.

So, what is Sasquatch?.................. ape, subhuman, human, something else?

If human, will it qualify for SSI?....................just kidding.

no one knows george. and anyone that says they can say for sure what Bigfoot are is lying. if anyone knew and could prove what they are then why not go public. They'd be a rich man/woman. and forever known as the person to prove Sasquatch. You'd think some of these habituators would want that title.

I believe the results that have been submitted and validated from various labs via Dr. Ketchum.

Badvoodoo.. her work has been reviewed by professionals and trusted people in the scientific cpmmunity and they declared it garbage. (Not in those exact words but you get the point) . When people think of science or dna I'm sure melba ketchum isn't the first thing they think of. She's not exactly credible. I've heard many negative things including how she bled Wally for a large sum of money. Sorry i just don't buy the Ketchum thing. She's a glorified vetenarian by people who have blind faith.

If everybody joined a concentrated effort to locate a sasquatch instead of pondering the question of it's identity, we would have found one by now.

Smeja's story, if true, is unacceptable.

Killing even a single specimen would be "taking one for the team" so to speak, seeing as only a holotype will establish their existence.

This man claimed to have killed 2 sasquatch, yet did not recover either bodies? He could have been a world-famous, multi-millionaire two times over.

But since he "forgot" the bodies, he will be able to go on with his mundane everyday life, spare a few undeterred squatchers looking to milk the story out to the last drop.

I just gotta laugh.   Famous maybe, in a bad way.   Multimillionaire ... laughable.   What did it serve Roger Patterson?   Being the one who provides proof leads to a life I'm pretty sure I don't want.   Never mind the question of conscience.

MIB

• Upvote 1

I just gotta laugh. Famous maybe, in a bad way. Multimillionaire ... laughable. What did it serve Roger Patterson? Being the one who provides proof leads to a life I'm pretty sure I don't want. Never mind the question of conscience.

MIB

roger didnt have undeniable proof thouvh, MIB. Having 100%proof of a new animal thought tobe only a legend would be a major life changer. I'm not talking about justhaving a shaky video filmed at a distance. I'm talking UNDENIABLE. Proof. like the head of a squatch or something.

Smeja's story, if true, is unacceptable.

Killing even a single specimen would be "taking one for the team" so to speak, seeing as only a holotype will establish their existence.

This man claimed to have killed 2 sasquatch, yet did not recover either bodies? He could have been a world-famous, multi-millionaire two times over.

But since he "forgot" the bodies, he will be able to go on with his mundane everyday life, spare a few undeterred squatchers looking to milk the story out to the last drop.

that's what I'm saying john! How do you kill two of the most rare if not the rarest animals on earth and not take SOMETBING for proof. pull some hair out. take cell phone pics. take a hand..a finger.. anything. I'm sick of hearing 'i was afraid id get charged with murder if cops found out' when it comes to these shooting stories.

Norseman,

If you are asking "what is sasquatch" and I take that to mean you aren't sure if they are human or what? Well, apes do not leave gifts that I know of, apes do not talk verbally either, apes do not understand trading unless they've been taught in a lab, (horrific as that is) and so if you don't know then why are you planning on gathering a team to hunt one down and kill it?

Imagine all your efforts and energy could be used constructively.

Peace

What could be more constructive than providing science with a type specimen?

Great white hunter came first, Jane Goodall? Second........

Norseman, then how do we explain the recordings ? There is a lot more than just the Morehead tapes, I have recorded at least 1 good clip of this chatter and there are several members or the BFRO,Olympic Project and a few private research units who are getting recordings of it as well.

What else in the forest can do this ?

I should mention I use to think it was bunk as well.

I don't know Nathan...... It could be some form of Mimi cry, or hoaxing I just do not know.

But if they have language then they should be fully human and exhibit all of the traits that primitive man does.