Unknown Primate Dna

dmaker

Guest Darrell

So do we have an answer to the OP? Is there such thing as unknown primate DNA? And are Dr Disotell and Dr Sykes now enemies of this phenomina because they cant deliver the answer bigfooters want? Sounds like anohter case of the bigfoot proponents making up their own rules as they go.

^^^^^

Same with skeptics.

If a scientist comes out and proclaims he has unknown primate DNA? (Which has happened) Then you go find the scientist that disagrees with the findings .....

I guess the OP needed to word the question better?

Nope Darrell , its people calling out questionable behavior or choices of some big name scientists that give the impression of interest in the subject but appear that they are determined to just deny and debunk by their actions and of course big TV and Book gigs along the way as motive.. None of that is made up.   Any post with a link about  unknown hominin DNA is unknown primate DNA so it is on topic

Edited by GEARMAN

For reasons that should be obvious, this is one of the things for which there would be least likely to be official documentation. 

To use that excuse to sweep it under the rug doesn't fly.  And shows a beyond-childlike trust of the scientific establishment.  History says:  unwise.

So do we have an answer to the OP? Is there such thing as unknown primate DNA? And are Dr Disotell and Dr Sykes now enemies of this phenomina because they cant deliver the answer bigfooters want? Sounds like anohter case of the bigfoot proponents making up their own rules as they go.

Actually, the slam-dunk answer to the OP - YES - is here:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/44591-possible-sasquatch-anomalies/?hl=%2Bsasquatch+%2Banomalies

To dismiss it as "undocumented" is a red-flag indicator that one needs to take Evidence 101 over.  Or ask the principals, who are named, themselves.

Regarding mDNA of the Peruvian elongated skulls , wonder what the nDNA looks like ?

"It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans."

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/dna-analysis-paracas-elongated-skull-finally-complete-incredible

Not to take away from this post.

But any guesses who the 'texas geneticist" is????

I love to hear and read that there are other possibilities of other beings on this planet.  The part though that bothers me is where "money" enters into the equation.  So many scientific discoveries seem to be connected to who has the most money............sad but true.

BTW has anyone noticed that the Peruvian skulls show a slight resemblance to the ones from the Yucatan? 

Guest Urkelbot

As far as Nelson's DNA sample why are his findings not public? If he would share the sequence others could analyze it. Or at least a little write up on rhi with the sequence.

Are there any other scientists claiming unknown primate DNA?

Hello DWA,

What isn't is somebody who saw a bird that isn't real......

Not wise to go there lest one be accused of sounding like one's opponents.  

Hello DWA,

Not wise to go there lest one be accused of sounding like one's opponents.  

Actually, we've long been there.  I do have problems with somebody who laughs at folks who saw one thing when they saw...something else...

Hello DWA,

Oh I understand ok and all but taking the high road is important when discussion is important. Just lobbing my two rocks worth in as a wee bit of constructive counsel is all.

Drew,

Do you know if Curt made a rebuttal? Or did he go along with Todd's assessment of his sample?

Dr. Meldrum was asked on FACEBOOK:

What was the final result of the Snelgrove lake DNA sample?

His response?

Too degraded.