Peter Byrne- Guilty Of Fraud

Drew

How is that? Coming from a guy that says shooting one is criminal? 

I realize that a bunch of boot hunters that are dedicated and trained towards collecting a Sasquatch type specimen is not very exciting when compared to a Huey transport and a bunch of high tech gear?

But Byrne had his shot..............his time has passed and as far as I'm concerned, he did not adhere to the KISS principle. 

We don't need high tech gear and Huey transports, we just need a Tom, **** and Harry approach, a strategy and a tool kit anyone can employ to solve this mystery. In order to accomplish this? That means a pro kill mindset and sharing knowledge gained. And not someone calling people criminals......

BFF Patron

... so to speak.

3.  As to my financial and leagl problems ....when I was 64 I applied for Social Security but, because I had not  contributed enough in taxes-not having been in this country long enough to do so-I was not eligible for same. However, the Social Security people  told me that until I was eligible, in other words when I had contributed enough in income tax (which I did achieve, recently) I could draw a substitute allowance called SSI. What they did not tell me and which is not to this day written up in any of the SS rulings, is that one may not draw this if one is out of the US at any time for more than 30 days. Which, for my wildlife conservation projects I was, many times to where in the end-and this is just an educated guess-some envious little person informed Social Security and they looked into it and came after me. There were several charges, all of which they told me would be dropped (they were)  if I would plead guilty to one and make appropriate financial restitution, which, on the advice of my lawyers, I did.

I find it highly unlikely that he could collect ssi with 80,000 grand in a bank account.   Probably couldn't if he had 5000 grand unless the money was a social security disability settlement or something.  That is striking me odd about his arguments here.  I am seeing more than being uneducated about the whole matter now.  If he is making restitution good on him.  Pay his debts and get on with it. 

Ask the cast of Finding Bigfoot about the pot of gold.  I'm sure they would be willing to speak up.  Oneupsmanship and backstabbing is an equal opportunity sport in Bigfootings long and sordid history. 

^^^^^^^^^^

Ask the cast of Finding Bigfoot about the pot of gold.  I'm sure they would be willing to speak up.  Oneupsmanship and backstabbing is an equal opportunity sport in Bigfootings long and sordid history.

Isn't that the truth! Of everyone would work together, I feel like this discovery would have already happened.

Did Peter claim to ever of seen a sasquatch? John green ,grover ,or rene for that matter? I dont think so and when you think about that, its pretty sad.

^^^^^^^^^^

Isn't that the truth! Of everyone would work together, I feel like this discovery would have already happened.

If everyone was capable of working together, maybe we wouldn't be something they'd NEED to hide from and there wouldn't be  a discovery to happen, it'd just be matter of fact.

MIB

The issue about using foot prints for several different stories is an accusation, and I don't see a good analysis to prove this point. The photos are far too grainy to prove this issue.

However, bigfooters are like fishermen, and they streach the truth about the size of caught fish, and this is within the code of fishermen or fisherwomen. If one simply claims they caught fish when none were caught, then this violates the code.

There are few bigfoot researchers who can hold a candle to Peter Byrne's life on the trail of BF regardless of the mistakes he made.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/byrne2.htm

In order to accomplish this? That means a pro kill mindset and sharing knowledge gained. And not someone calling people criminals......

Shootng BF is one way to solve the mystery and in the long run, it will lead to laws to protect BF. A good shot could also shoot BF just above the knee and take it down but then what?

BF should be better off. There is the chance of a truck hitting one which has nearly happened several times. Someone could also come across a sick BF.

• Upvote 1

1) bingo

2) I would not consider that a good shot. But I would assume with all wounded dangerous game? Keep shooting.

3) Project Grendel is all about collecting a type specimen, no matter how that is accomplished.

4) they will absolutely be better off.

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 1