Initial Dna Analysis Of Paracas Elongated Skull Released

Guest crabshack

Guest Darrell

Thanks Chelefoot but just the fact that they asked her to participate screams moneygrabinhoax to me.  If they wanted their study to be taken seriously why would they involve her?  Are there that few DNA labs in the world? 

I'm guessing they got her onboard for her special skills, think "Oceans eleven" or "The Sting".

Well, IMO, the go to person for pseudo science and all things goofy and paranormal is Dr Melba Ketchum. Like it or not she's the man!

^^^Like it or not, gang, atsa truth.

Sorry, but saying "bigfoot! nailed" and providing no body, then running along to Forest People Novelist and Oblong Skull Alienator doesn't inspire confidence.

It does, however, let us just say impart a bouquet.

We're not talking about Bigfoot or aliens.

A race of people with long heads doesn't make them paranormal. Are people from Africa paranormal because they have dark skin and kinky hair?

There is no reason why mainstream scientists would not be invoved...unless,

The people doing the "study" don't want them involved. IMO they are going after a specific target audience and don't want the truth to get in the way

^What Nakani said. 

Picked this up on Peruthisweek: Vanderbilt University archaeologist Charles E. Orser

once called Childress “one of the most flagrant violators of basic archaeological reasoning.â€

What is interesting about Foerster is he's new to publishing: Amazon credits him with writing

11 books, all of them published between 2011 and 2013. I wonder how he managed that

while also running his Hidden Inca Tours business. 

Flagrant hyped pseudo-science can be a lot of fun to read if its well done. I love science fiction. 

Yes, see post #53 for earlier DNA on the skulls. 

Fact? I am not familiar with any factual remains of people with such heads not caused by binding. A true population like that would definitely be interesting to me as I study evolution as a hobby. This would be a cool evolutionary twist but I have never seen this. Could you cite a reference?

I believe this is where I came in Antfoot.

Give Ketchum $2 and she would do or say anything.

Uh .. wrong.  She might indeed "say anything", but you've got the motivation entirely wrong.  It's not about lining her pocket$, it's about promoting her "R" views.   If she can't prove 'em with bigfoot DNA she'll try to prove 'em with elongated skull DNA.  

MIB