Who's Going To The 2014 Cabela's Strange, Rare, And Unusual Sightings Weekend?

Bonehead74

Admin

Some Pretty Interesting Stuff. Meeting Dr. Jeff Meldrum was a highlight. He is one sharp cookie.

post-1026-0-14607700-1394905847_thumb.jp

Admin

He did look a little rough around the edges. But, you know, "It's A Long Way to the Top, if you Wanna Rock-N-Roll!"

post-17666-0-98038800-1395006662_thumb.j

Cancelled our previous plans for today to take the boys back to Cabelas. Dr Meldrum loved their custom t-shirts :)

Admin

A great decision Aaron. I am sure that was as exciting for them as it was for me to meet Dr. Meldrum. But, your son is one up on me, being a personal bud of Bob Gimlin, which is pretty cool in itself.  It was a real treat to listen to the various speakers. They all did a Great Job.

Yup! He loved their shirts. I got Jeff's contact info and discussed a bit about the possibility of him speaking at my sons' school some time. Of course, I'll have to see if the school board would appreciate it even....ya never know.

Admin

All I'm saying is that I was wearing Hot Pink Leopard Skin.....

Admin

"Whew"

post-1026-0-94117200-1395162026.jpg

speedos? what kind of conference was this ? lol..... i've gotta wonder though, about how much does the good dr. charge for such appearances?  fuel, flights and expenses add up, hopefully Cabelas made it worth his while.

So to those who went, what was your favorite part of the conference? Did you hear anything that you hadn't heard before? Anything new you can share with those of us who missed it?