Questions For Bob Gimlin For Blog

kbhunter

Due to the fact that we have access to Bob for only a few times per month, it appears that this Wednesday is when we have to ask him the questions. So please try and submit the questions as soon as possible.

You can ask here and on the Blog post under the announcement.

Thanks!!

KB

Bob,

Did you think the film would solve the mystery and gain public acceptance? And do you regret not shooting Patty which would have assured species recognition almost 50 years ago? And are you pro kill now?

Thanks, Wade

• Upvote 1

Bob Gimlin is going to be the keynote speaker at the OH Bigfoot Conference next month.  I'm looking forward to it.

Bob, during the encounter, did you feel concern for your or your colleagues or horses safety? And do you feel you would have retreated or shot the creature if it had turned and threatened yall?

Edited by people booger

Bob, did you observe the tracks immediately after seeing the bigfoot?  Were the ground conditions suitable for it leaving tracks like that and do you remember thinking something wasn't quite right with them?

Guest zenmonkey

We get access to gimlin?...what rock have i been under.

ok nvm I'm stupid just read the other thread.

Mr. Gimlin: Are there currently any active Bigfoot field/academic investigators that, in your opinion, are on the cutting-edge of research or worthy of exceptional credibility? Could you explain why you feel this way about them?  

Bob,...the old saying goes "Hindsight is 20-20"....is there any thing(s) you wish that you had done differently...then,...... from the beginning of your search....to the end result of having the footage of Patty? Thank you, Sir! HWM

Admin

Probably already been asked of Mr. Gimlin 10,000 times so feel free to ignore.

Are there any videos that you have seen that you believe are real BF?

What would you consider to be the area most likely to encounter a BF these days?

Other than your own encounter, what is your favorite BF report or incident?

Did seeing Patty change anything about how you see the world?

Guest lightheart

Mr. Gimlin did you hear Patty make any vocalizations of any kind? By this I don't necessarily mean screams or yells typically associated with Bigfoot but also grumbling noises at having been disturbed, snorts, etc?

I am cutting off questions at noon Eastern time tomorrow. The reponse has been great and I as well as the staff here thank you!!!!

KB

Bob,

Have you seen anyone, at any time, able to duplicate exactly what you saw that day in 1967?????