N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

I'm told there are some caves in the area, but I've never seen them nor do I know where they are. I've seen deep ledges, but they're not what I'd call caves. 

Has your group spent any amount of resources closely examining the ledges (or attempting to locate/explore the caves?).

Part of me is sitting here (armchair quarterbacking of course) wondering where these apes go and perhaps if they'd leave some sign....

anyway.....

This has been bugging me for a while so I'm gonna unload.

I'm anti-kill, but I think I have the (rather selfish) luxury of being such as there is someone out there (NAWAC) that seems willing to do the work that 'science' won't because it is political suicide.

So my one real concern is that if the NAWAC is successful, that you guys make it stick somehow!!

Thanks.

Has your group spent any amount of resources closely examining the ledges (or attempting to locate/explore the caves?).

I've looked into the ledges when I find them. They don't look like anything's living in them. WRT to caves, as I said, I've heard tell, but that's about it.

So my one real concern is that if the NAWAC is successful, that you guys make it stick somehow!!

Not sure what you mean. Stick how?

Edited by bipto

Salub probably means that he wishes that if you do collect a specimen, it does mean recognition of the species and not another missing bigfoot body story. I won't hold my breath on it personally, because I expect it to have human DNA. Guess we'll see someday......... -_-

Part of me is sitting here (armchair quarterbacking of course) wondering where these apes go and perhaps if they'd leave some sign....

anyway.....

They would have to leave sign of course.  And if they are around most times the NAWAC are present they can't be going too far off to do that.  I believe Bip has said these critters lean towards being ape ish.  If that's the case, they are animals which means they should be mostly unaware and there should really be all kinds of evidence in the areas they hang out in.  They would have to make a living out there and making a living means making sign.  If none or very little has been found then I'd think the team hasn't explored those areas or worse.

t.

Not sure what you mean. Stick how?

SouthernYahoo got it right. Make that body count for something such that its reality does not go right under the carpet.  If I got this right the NAWAC has a plan for that, right?

Make that body count for something such that its reality does not go right under the carpet.  If I got this right the NAWAC has a plan for that, right?

Yes. When we succeed, it won't be like anything anyone here has seen before. We won't say anything about it until it's announced to the whole world. No teasers. No hints. No cuteness. Just an announcement with as many ducks lined up as humanly possible.  

I won't hold my breath on it personally, because I expect it to have human DNA. 

If it had "human DNA" then it would be human. These look and act nothing like humans, right? I mean, look around at the people around you. Do they look and act like "bigfoot?" So how could bigfoot have "human DNA?" Do gorillas have "human DNA?" Chimps? 

Edited by bipto

Sweet. That will avoid the common pitfalls that usually herald nearly every announcement in the world of BF. 

If it had "human DNA" then it would be human. These look and act nothing like humans, right? I mean, look around at the people around you. Do they look and act like "bigfoot?" So how could bigfoot have "human DNA?" Do gorillas have "human DNA?" Chimps? 

We don't have to debate this again Bipto, but yes to the bolded, that's in my sig line. I look at the Mike Green footage and I say there is nothing there that a human couldn't do as a Cat Burglar.

Most video's I've seen, just about all, have the same locomotion and movements, only minor differences in proportion resulting in a slightly different bend angle at the knee, and simply larger by some degree. There is the hair and their agility might well be on another level. I see the smooth glide, and their 4X4 mode may be exceptional, but I always look back to the better vids like the Freeman footage, Patty and now I look at this new one.

I don't necessarily agree with the facial detail this guy gets into, but what else should I see in them?

SSR Team

SY, where is that video from ?

The origins ?

Guest zenmonkey

That video made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Bipto I dug it! You said "when we succeed" Thats the attitude keep it up!

Only humans have human DNA.

I know

SY, where is that video from ?

The origins ?

I don't know, just one I found while looking at others, but is interesting. The form and walk is like Patty.

Still wondering if gorillas, chimps, and orangutans have human DNA. What other animals on the planet have the DNA of which other animals yet look nothing like the animals from which they get their DNA? Any birds? Insects? Marine mammals? This is a field of DNA expertise totally unfamiliar to me.

I mean, are we talking *genomes*? Or just some DNA. Of course, all life shares massive amounts of DNA, but a tree is not a person is not a mollusk. Do wood apes share some DNA with humans? Undoubtedly. Just as all the great apes do. Does that make them human? Certainly not.

You're arguing that they will have so much "human DNA" that they will be considered human. Consider that chimps and humans share up to 98% of their DNA. Each individual person shares about 99.5%. So you're suggesting that wood apes are somewhere between 98 and 99.5 percent. Right? And that, and not their actions or behaviors or any other observable trait, is what makes them human. So are chimps "human?" If not, why not?