This Is A Neanderthal.

Guest Stan Norton

LOL, Wag sometimes forgets he's not in the Tar Pit.

But in his defense, African is a nationality, not a race.

Guest Stan Norton

Erm, no it's not. Africa is not a country. And is it ok then to be bigoted in the tar pit?

Lol indeed. Very funny.

The male sasquatch from my 09 sighting did have very Neanderthal like facial features ( not even close to an ape in the face }, do I think that this species specifically is the sasquatch ? No, I think it is possible that an off shoot of Neanderthal { or something close to Neanderthal } became designed for taking on the environmental factors and mega fauna as it would have crossed into North America and is now what we call the sasquatch.

I would repost my drawing from a year or 2 back but I can't seem to find it.

Actually, we can test relative IQ of Neanderthal. Their tools were thicker and heavier, and I have seen a show, cant find it now, where it was stated that in Spain, the Crow-Magnon people used standard 'high-ground' tactics to wipe out the remaining Neanderthals. They would fort-up in these hill areas, high ground, and let the stupid, thugish, brutish Neanderthals attack them, and that was it for the brutish, stupid Neanderthals. Mainly because of end of Ice-age competition.

That picture does not do justice to Neanderthals, they have flat, sloped heads and what parts of the brain are larger, the occipital lobe or something, does not translate into higher intelligence, many sea-mammals have larger than human brains.

This is part of the push to see Neandertals as "Just like Humans". Look at the speech laws in whatever goofy European country these clowns are comming out of. Its illegal to suggest 'modern humans' were 'different' than Neanderthal. You get put in prison for talking about illegal immigration in these countries.

PC police state science.

Are you sure you weren't watching the BBC Viking invasion of England special??????

Cro Magnon hill forts? Erm.......no.

No doubt Cro Magnon technology such as the throwing spear was ahead of Neanderthal technology. But there is evidence that Neanderthals began picking up the new technology for themselves too. But Neanderthals had survived one of the worst climates in human history in Europe, and their population was low. Europe was dense cold forest, and the hardy little Neanderthal and his thrusting spear where well suited......

Climate change, new technology facing them and a competing cousin with greater numbers spelled disaster for them.

But if left alone to evolve? There is no reason to believe that they would not be driving cars and living in condos like we were.

There is no evidence to suggest that Neanderthal could have evolved into modern humans. That is pure speculation, and it is doubtful that even if such information could be obtained that would show a negative perspective of 'Neanderthal', it would be suppressed, just as King-Tuts genom were suppressed because it showed Caucasoid racial genes.  The genome of the Thuggish Neanderthal might give clues as to weather or not they could have evolved into a high IQ society, but it is doubtful.

Modern Society is built by High IQ Geeks. Our ability to drive cars came from people with an average IQ of over 140-150. This has only happened in a small part of the Globe, mainly Western Europe. China was the closest and could have evolved but did not. And it is questionable where they got some of their inventions as they have found 'Scottish' Western Europeans dating back 4000+ years ago in China.

You CANNOT have accurate Scientific Inquire  when the PC Nazis are threating out of sociopathic ignorance to ban you or kick you out of your job or whatever, for printing the truth about 'diversity'. We see this nonsense in the media all the time.

Are you sure you weren't watching the BBC Viking invasion of England special??????

Cro Magnon hill forts? Erm.......no.

No doubt Cro Magnon technology such as the throwing spear was ahead of Neanderthal technology. But there is evidence that Neanderthals began picking up the new technology for themselves too. But Neanderthals had survived one of the worst climates in human history in Europe, and their population was low. Europe was dense cold forest, and the hardy little Neanderthal and his thrusting spear where well suited......

Climate change, new technology facing them and a competing cousin with greater numbers spelled disaster for them.

But if left alone to evolve? There is no reason to believe that they would not be driving cars and living in condos like we were.

Crow Magnon are the ones that did the CAVE ART. Neanderthal to our knowledge did not do cave art. Again, there is a sociopathic political agenda in this nonsense that Neanderthal are the same as modern humans. They are not. They were flat-headed brutes, they were stupid, they did not have the ability to do cave art. That makes them in comparison, itself, stupid brutes.

If a Neanderthal family lived down the street, you would move out of your neighborhood. They would not upkeep the house, they would not drive very well, they would be very poor, and they might not use the bathroom properly. You would not like Neanderthal living in your neighborhood, much less you living amongst them by the hundreds, you being the girly-puny little chicken-boned wimpy human girly-man.

You would not like it at ALL. :wild:

Edited by chelefoot
GG 7

Yes, well, he lives in Caucasians and Asians to a small degree, it is said. Again, how can we trust anything they say?neaderthal.gif

Here is a Neanderthal skull. Look at the face, then compare to the brain-case. This thing is a MONSTER! Total THUG.

The eyeline of the average European is center mass, this things eyeline is 3/4. So it has a huge face and small brain by comparison.

Not going to the moon anytime soon. Not driving cars, not doing anything except dying out of natural causes in a couple thousand years. NOT inventing agriculture.

Not the same as human, no way no how.

Edited by chelefoot
GG 7

To counter all the silly 'Us and Them' cat-eyed Neanderthal rubbish, here's a photo of a life-size Neanderthal male based on actual remains. 

Does anyone seriously consider that sasquatch is a relic Neanderthal? They're not.

I hear that we need a body, because we don't know what they are or are not. Nothing being proven. ;)

I hear that we need a body, because we don't know what they are or are not. Nothing being proven. ;)

As Nathan said, the one he saw looked 'Neanderthalish'. There may be 3-5 different types of BF in North America. One type is the 'human' style smaller built one.

I've already explained this, but I'll do it again. Thug-brain Neanderthal did not create art. He was a brute, a thug. He could not create art. Therefore, he could not create written language.

So he would have been extreemly ignorant.

And so, people are saying that Neanderthal was the same as humans.

Well, as this post shows, maybe SOME humans.

Maybe you could ask the genius who wrote this drivel about that language thing, connected to art. PHD is he? Yea, right.

I am the Walrus, koo-koo-katchoo  :aikido:

Edited by Wag

The Neanderthal was a BEAST of a person, but no idiot could survive in that environment. Wouldn't they have to have a tremendous appetite to be able to support that heavy body anyway? I would figure environmental factors alone could wipe them out(Or atleast thin them out to near extinction, a famine or two that a big bunch of us Homo Sapiens would just stride through would kill them), especially if they ever had to share land with good ol' homo sapien, the master of natural resource annihilation. The calorie requirements between Homo Sapien and Neanderthal would be about like comparing the fuel efficiency of a smart car and a F-250 wouldn't it?

Edited by salubrious
Edited to remove deleted quote and GG 7