Looking For Your Opinion

Daniel Perez

I would have to agree with Bill Munns. I have his excellent book and he's now more or less proven the Patterson subject is no human in a suit. To me, this is the most important bigfoot related conclusion for many a year, not just this year. I can't think of anything that has come close recently. So Bill Munns gets my vote.

I have an audio recording of his presentation and am in the process of transcribing it. The presentation was also recorded on digital video by the Australian Ape Project and which they say will be uploaded in the near future...

Opit also addressed 100 of Australia's top zoologists at a conference of the Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales in late 2013 with a separate presentation entitled, "The Value of Anecdotal Reports and Implications of Results of Amateur Zoological Researchers" which is also soon to be published in their journal the Australian Zoologist...

And Daniel?

Having just seen ^^^this, I'd think it deserves at least an Honorable Mention.  This is the kind of thing that Bindernagel and Meldrum keep getting stiffed on.