Campsite Destroyed

BFF Patron

My truck at the alleged Wes and Woody sighting location shown on the video.

post-23549-0-68832800-1429459115_thumb.j

post-23549-0-94173100-1429459203_thumb.j

Well I went to Yacolt mountain, opps, no I didn't, that is 11 miles away from where I went today.    Was interested in what was on the back side so I drove way up past the Wes and Woody sighting location on FR 4205.  .    One hell of a climb but my truck did all the work.   I was particularly interested in finding active game trails and seeing how much running water was up there.     Found a few faint game trails, scared up a couple of deer, and did note this time of year there is plenty of running water in small creeks.   But I suspect by mid summer all the small creeks will be dried up this year.    If BF is up there, it will force them down to the Lewis River below for water.    The terrain is very steep,  heavily covered with timber and smaller vegetation covering between trees.     It would take anyone hours to go a mile as there are no real trails.   I followed what looked like an old jeep road that was above the reported sighting location that was overgrown,  got excited when I started seeing a bunch of snap offs, but then started seeing small saplings had been bent over in both directions along the old track.   Examination of the bent over small saplings revealed something mechanical had done it scraping bark off the saplings.     Either a jeep or an ATV most likely.         The most active and busy game trails are right in a 500 yard section of road at the reported sighting location.      Since that mountain is not named,  perhaps to avoid confusion with Yacolt Mountain,  which is 11 miles away,  maybe we should name it Weswood Mountain? 

Finally one of their narrations of the event indicated a lot of recent clear cutting in the area.   Not true.     I had to go for miles before I found anything that had been logged in a very long time.    And in that area the trees were 15 to 20 feet high.    Now I really have no idea what they are talking about since there is no sign of recent clear cutting anywhere near the GPS coordinates.     I have to say now that if someone wants a story that holds up to examination,  visit the location, know the geography,  pay attention to moon phases and positions,   write it down, and refer to your script when telling the story.      

Is it possible that some people just can't comprehend when you try to explain to them that what they see with the naked eye does not exist, when you speak in terms of Yacoult Mountain and having traversed every inch of the range, is remotely plausible that you didn’t see the clear cut they seen? I mean send him a private email because lots of people doubt his claim and ask where the clear cut was that he referred to.  

Wes is a bald guy who constantly wears sunglasses. Probably his brother also. So there are 2 sets of twinns in the BF world who are bald (shaved heads) and wear sunglasses who do BF podcasts, one show stops about where the other begins?

Doinggggggg....

Supposedly, ''Wes'' has said, that he didn't believe in BF until a couple years ago? That is from that blogger, so heresay until investigated.

But whatever, its looking like Wes scammed on his sighting. They set it up pretty good, but forgot about the moon.  I'm just adding more interesting stuff into the equation, but its not getting traction. I can't find that old podcast, looking at my old links... 

I'm not sure I'm making a lick a sense but I don't get it that's all. (Sigh) I am reading your post and it's not a statement of fact, it's not a scam it’s your opinion Wag. You said yourself hearsay until investigated, not of this is investigation. It’s not even remotely close to investigation; it’s a hack job and wild extrapolations based solely on personal opinion not fact.

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT, on episode 35, at about 11 minutes before the end, Wes or Woody says their encounter was 300 feet from the Lewis River.  He mentions a steep cliff or drop off.  I’ve been trying to follow your posts and believed that matched what you found.  Thanks for your foot work on this.

Ok, so your saying there are 2 pairs of shaved bald-headed guys who constantly wear dark sunglasses who have BF shows.

Good enough. This is a moot point I guess, as its looking like Wes fibbed about something, weather or not he had a previous BF show is a moot point now...I guess.Done my searching, can't find heads or tails of it, I would guess they would delete those past shows anyhow.

BFF Patron

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT, on episode 35, at about 11 minutes before the end, Wes or Woody says their encounter was 300 feet from the Lewis River.  He mentions a steep cliff or drop off.  I’ve been trying to follow your posts and believed that matched what you found.  Thanks for your foot work on this.

My post showing my white truck, if you stand near the truck you can look down a steep slope and see the Lewis River down through the trees. 300 feet would be a good guess as to how far the river is. Does anyone have contact with them? If so, would you explain the problem with Yacolt Mountain being 11 miles away. I am pretty comfortable that the location I visited from the GPS coordinates is where they said the sighting happened. It matches the one video that was made later in that his car is parked where my truck is parked. What I don't understand is their reference to Yacolt Mountain when it is so far away. The nearest mountain just North of their location is Jack Mountain.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Wes is a bald guy who constantly wears sunglasses. Probably his brother also. So there are 2 sets of twinns in the BF world who are bald (shaved heads) and wear sunglasses who do BF podcasts, one show stops about where the other begins?

Doinggggggg....

Supposedly, ''Wes'' has said, that he didn't believe in BF until a couple years ago? That is from that blogger, so heresay until investigated.

But whatever, its looking like Wes scammed on his sighting. They set it up pretty good, but forgot about the moon.  I'm just adding more interesting stuff into the equation, but its not getting traction. I can't find that old podcast, looking at my old links... 

I'm not sure I'm making a lick a sense but I don't get it that's all. (Sigh) I am reading your post and it's not a statement of fact, it's not a scam it’s your opinion Wag. You said yourself hearsay until investigated, not of this is investigation. It’s not even remotely close to investigation; it’s a hack job and wild extrapolations based solely on personal opinion not fact.

Ok, here is a link, with their picture from previous show, which was BF Hotspot. Its the same guys, so they had a show previously, before Sas Chron. You have to scroll down to see their BF Hotspot pics. Hotspot morphed into Sas Chron around the time of the ''sighting''. Post #18

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/45903-your-favorite-blogtalk-radio-shows-about-bigfoot/#entry814781

Edited by Wag

Yes, Bigfoot Hotspot, I think. Maybe someone can find the old website, but I think its wiped. Not really raggin on this topic. Show was cut to 1/2 hour last time, think its going to loose steam, lets see if it lasts 6 months. 

The bigfoot hotspot radio was started in 2012. I don't know the exact month ( yet ) but isn't that the same year as their sighting?

https://www.facebook.com/BigfootHotspotRadio/info?tab=page_info

The show has had the double name thing going for a long time, with also being called sasquatch chronicles. I don't think it was ever really two distinct different shows. Just a name change really. ( which happened sometime in 2013 )

Edited by simplyskyla

Here is a podcast I found from back in 2013. You cant find this on their website or  youtube page I think. Just an example of the bigfoothotspot radio compared to sasquatch chronicles. ( not much different lol )

http://bigfoothotspotradio.podomatic.com/entry/2013-10-15T07_52_37-07_00

On a side note, I can not find any other shows pre-october 2013 anywhere online. The one above is the oldest one I could find.

Edited by simplyskyla

I think their encounter was in 2012 and their first pod cast was soon after.

Now that I've listened to most of their pod casts, I have to say I'm torn on what to think. I listened to one show, with a hunter that had an encounter a long time ago and he was very forthright and honest. He did not embellish any of his story and the whole incident was fascinating.

It's the episodes about the mysterious federal Bigfoot agents, trying to hush up deadly BF encounters, that really come off as pure fiction. What really bothers me is that none of the guests or people making these claims, have ever collected identification or anything that establishes these people as having any kind of credentials. Based on what I've heard, I could claim to be a member of the BF secret police and they would simply believe it.

If these claims are true, for their own sake and that of their audience, they should substantiate some of the info they're tossing out to the general public. It's the lack of verification that really discredits their position.

There have been some comments about the show losing members or listeners. I don't know if this is true or not, but if so, I think it would be of great benefit to Wes, to consider the claims that are being made and how they appear to his audience.

For example, the heavy criticizing of other researchers and organizations should stop because it makes him appear petty. Another suggestion would be to tone down the claims about BF behavior. I don't see how anybody can state, with any certainty, how these creatures act or behave. It's really more a matter of "how" these claims are being made.

He should also start asking harder questions to some of his guests. For example;" Jack, I know you've had a number of run-ins with federal agents; in response to Bigfoot activity. How did you know they were federal agents? Did you see their credentials and what did they say? Did you get a phone number or an email address?"

Otherwise, he's taking every story and every claim as gospel, which in the long run, weakens his credibility and by default, weakens his show.

I think their encounter was in 2012 and their first pod cast was soon after.

Now that I've listened to most of their pod casts, I have to say I'm torn on what to think. I listened to one show, with a hunter that had an encounter a long time ago and he was very forthright and honest. He did not embellish any of his story and the whole incident was fascinating.

It's the episodes about the mysterious federal Bigfoot agents, trying to hush up deadly BF encounters, that really come off as pure fiction. What really bothers me is that none of the guests or people making these claims, have ever collected identification or anything that establishes these people as having any kind of credentials.

I don’t believe any federal agent would appreciate their personal name posted on a forum or You Tube … just saying. If you did it against their wishes you are dealing with something you simply will continue to not understand.  At the very least, you will be one making that claim that yes “I spoke with them or yes they contacted me. They identified themselves to me and presented their credentials.† But my guess is you would not post their name or film such an instance and therefore everybody here would dealing you like you made something up because you couldn’t prove it either. Only you and you alone would know what the conversation entailed and my guess is you wouldn’t share the context either if you’re warned against it.  It’s that plain and simple.

Based on what I've heard, I could claim to be a member of the BF secret police and they would simply believe it.

Have you ever identified a federal agent or known a federal agent to identify him or herself questioning somebody about a “mythical creature†that doesn’t exist, otherwise known as a Bigfoot? If someone was destroyed as the man suggested, and agents contacted you and you were told you didn’t see anything my guess is there would another thread started right here dealing with that.

If these claims are true, for their own sake and that of their audience, they should substantiate some of the info they're tossing out to the general public. It's the lack of verification that really discredits their position.

There have been some comments about the show losing members or listeners. I don't know if this is true or not, but if so, I think it would be of great benefit to Wes, to consider the claims that are being made and how they appear to his audience.

We agree!

For example, the heavy criticizing of other researchers and organizations should stop because it makes him appear petty. Another suggestion would be to tone down the claims about BF behavior. I don't see how anybody can state, with any certainty, how these creatures act or behave. It's really more a matter of "how" these claims are being made.

Tone down claims about Bigfoot’s behavior? Really if there are risks wouldn’t you prefer to  know something of them?  I mean why don’t we pass laws banning any discussion of Bigfoot that way nothing positive or negative can be said, and that way out of sight is out of mind. You see evil, you hear no evil and you speak no evil. Really Cisco that makes as much sense as going silent on other wild animals such as bears and wolves and that we should be encouraged to feed them with national messages.

He should also start asking harder questions to some of his guests. For example;" Jack, I know you've had a number of run-ins with federal agents; in response to Bigfoot activity. How did you know they were federal agents? Did you see their credentials and what did they say? Did you get a phone number or an email address?"

Once again, it’s very plain and simple if you think that is way things should be done or could try it sometime and see what it gets you. There are reasons for the way are done that we (you or I and everyone else) cannot see or understand.

Otherwise, he's taking every story and every claim as gospel, which in the long run, weakens his credibility and by default, weakens his show.

Edited by Gumshoeye