Campsite Destroyed

Guest ChasingRabbits

Too many quotation boxes....eyes....burning....must look away! Lol

lol. here's what I'm saying in a nutshell (hopefully).

I think Big Foot clouds the real issues with Bob Garrett and the Torn Up Camp.

For me, Garrett acted appropriately when he stopped at the camp, looked around the camp for injured people, and called 911. I think it was appropriate for him to video tape the area too, especially in this era of needing visual proof. I think it was appropriate for him to wait around until law enforcement responded. And I think it was appropriate for him to have left if, as he stated on SC, that he heard noises in the woods and felt like he was in danger.

I also think it was appropriate for him to post the video. And this is where Big Foot clouds the issues. If Garrett posted the video and wrote "I came across this torn up camp. After calling 911, I waited several hours and no one from law enforcement showed up." I think the reaction would have been very different. Sure, you'd have people who would say the campers probably got drunk, got into a fight, which escalated to destruction of a camp site. But is drunken fighting  with that kind of destruction of property not a reason to call 911? If I came home one evening and I saw the windows of the home next door smashed , the doors wide open, furniture and other personal effects strewn over the lawn, I'd call the cops. And I'd expect the cops to come to investigate that evening, not the next morning.

And I would videotape or take still photos of it. And if the cops didn't show up until 9 AM the next morning, you can bet I'd post the video/photos on the net. Because it's unacceptable for the cops to show up to something that looks like a tornado hit it  until the next day.

But when Big Foot is tossed into the equation, a torn up camp in an isolated area isn't viewed serious: it's disregarded as a bunch of drunks who got drunk, got into a drunken fight, and drunkenly destroyed their camp.

if Garrett is truthful about law enforcement not showing up that night, then law enforcement has a big problem because they didn't respond to this report in a timely fashion. If the thing about Garrett being charged with interfering with a crime scene is true, then that's because law enforcement is trying to cover up its incompetence. As for the alleged harassment, imo, that's the cops giving Garrett a taste of his own medicine: video tape us not doing our job and we'll see how you like someone watching what you do.

However, I think Garrett made a mistake that night. If no one showed up after a couple of hours, he should have called 911 again and told the dispatcher that no one has responded to the scene and to advise him what to do because he can hear breathing noises beyond the treeline. And if no one still showed up, Garrett should have filed a Citizen's Complaint with the National Parks Service, and sent it via certified mail. That would have covered his rear end.

Edited by ChasingRabbits

@ Chasing Rabbits ... I don’t believe this about giving medicine to anyone CS, that is woefully petty and the situation this gentleman happens into is serious as it gets not your typical drunk call. When you think zebras don't always think black and white stripes. If I am correct it was stated, a corpse was found in a tree. If that is what occurred, in combination to large foot tracks, torn up trees, blood traces well then yes that is hardly a call any local law enforcement agencies would hesitate to respond to unless … they are advised to stand down.

To the issue of harassment, the type of annoyances Garrett spoke were not your typical run of the mill provocations we so much about in recent months, what he succinctly describes in vivid detail were intentional and malicious hacking into his emails, his server and files and little overt surveillance for some frosting on the cake. As he once stated, he is not a sophisticated man to extent that he knows how that could have been done or how to defy somebody you cannot see or know or something you know so little about.

Now just to set the record straight I don’t know who was involved that encounter with that man but your local police officers aren’t going dabble in your emails and extract files unless there is a court order or there is something else he suspected of was being sought.

That said, there are fusion centers working today right now as speak staffed with military and just about agency of the alphabet collecting information along with selected police officers. I know this to true because I was a federal task force agent, I was a police investigator period. Follow me now, there the sources of information are limitless, I say again limitless.

When I was in the military we had a psi-ops unit who did little else but draw and collect intelligence and toy with objectives psychologically. This was their job and function and these weren’t stupid people. When I first read and listen to the controversy brewing over the Garrett deal, the types of trickery and chicanery and intimidation he describes struck me as having all the hallmarks of a well-organized deep pocket operation. Read my previous post to refresh. Yes, some may sit back and chuckle and probably some of the operators did too, but I am sharing this from a totally different perspective from somebody who been there and that. My concluding point is I firmly believe he stumbled into something he wasn’t supposed to see and in the end they (whoever) were satisfied he was thoroughly frightened and dispirited even intimidated enough to keep his pie hole quiet. 

Sorry Simply Sykla, I agree the quotation boxes can be annoying.        

Well, Gumshoeye, either that booger is a product of inbreeding or some ET's kid has released yet another messed up science experiment.

Yippee ki-yay!

LOL Or something like that, thanks Diana SB!

Gum

Here's what troubles/ baffles me.

Garret claims his computer was invaded and files stolen by "agents." The video stolen was one that was described as very clear footage of Sasquatch and it was a long video of at least 30 minutes.

What happened to the video on the SD card or on the hard drive of the camera? Did he erase everything except what was on his computer? Who would be careless enough to not have a back up to what would be considered the greatest video of all time?

I don't dispute that he may have pissed off local authorities. I question the persecution by federal agents with a Bigfoot agenda. If this was true; why Bob Garret and not the hundreds of other researchers?

Is Bob Garret the best researcher out there so they're trying to discredit him? It's the uniqueness of these claims that makes me question them, without collaborating stories, from other researchers, that have no links to Garret.

very clear footage of Sasquatch and it was a long video of at least 30 minutes

"Over-dramatic"-

Really, and he didn't hide a couple discs, send a few out for safekeeping?

Oh, hey, FALCON PROJECT revs up tomorrow, MAY 1st THANK GOODNESS.....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z   zzzzz  zzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....fart.....fart fartfartfartfart.......

So Will Jevning has a gov't source who supplied Will with the creature's GPS locations from 01Oct12 through 28 Nov12?!? Am I reading that right? That seems like a big deal.

As for the rest, it confirms what I already knew, and further bolsters my opinion that some or all of Wes and Woody's encounter was fabricated, despite all the efforts of the apologists here who continually made excuses for the discrepancies.

Moving on, I'd love to hear more about this bigfoot GPS tracking system that the Federales are apparently utilizing.

Edited by Bonehead74

Gum

Here's what troubles/ baffles me.

Garret claims his computer was invaded and files stolen by "agents." The video stolen was one that was described as very clear footage of Sasquatch and it was a long video of at least 30 minutes.

What happened to the video on the SD card or on the hard drive of the camera? Did he erase everything except what was on his computer? Who would be careless enough to not have a back up to what would be considered the greatest video of all time?

I don't dispute that he may have pissed off local authorities. I question the persecution by federal agents with a Bigfoot agenda. If this was true; why Bob Garret and not the hundreds of other researchers?

Is Bob Garret the best researcher out there so they're trying to discredit him? It's the uniqueness of these claims that makes me question them, without collaborating stories, from other researchers, that have no links to Garret.

Glad to see you back Cisco, to answer one question relative to Mr. Garrett’s SD memory card and hard drive goes to the heart of my supposition and it’s very core way out of the bailiwick of your everyday street officer or sheriff deputy and that is what’s being lost in this discussion.  There was - in my opinion, a concerted effort by something or some group of considerable horsepower, weight and resources levied on that man to hush him up …  What you read and heard is exactly how the calling card is thrown down to let's say discreetly wag an index finger and say hush your mouth. Does that make sense?  

To  the question now:  Who would be careless enough to not back up their equipment?  Me … and lot’s more than that too! The wonderful people who invented pencils with erasers and whiteout by the bucket loads attest to the fact that none of us are perfect, no not one. It is not within our human nature to be without error or infallible because we are humans we are all error prone and will continue to do so into millennia.  Good question Cisco ... In enjoyed that!

Good grief!

Guest ChasingRabbits

Gum, I'm saying Garrett behaved appropriately no matter if it was a bunch of drunks, a serial killer, or whatever else lurks in the Sam Houston National Forest. And his documentations of the scene and his whistle blowing that law enforcement didn't show up that night are reasons for intimidation/harassment by civil servants who are afraid of losing their j-o-b-s.

BTW, if there were dead bodies stuffed into a hollow tree, then it is beyond irresponsible that law enforcement didn't show up that night, cordon off the area and begin an investigation. 

Again, removing Big Foot from the equation, because BF muddies the issues.

Garrett says that one of the campers made it out, the others didn't. What if the heavy breathing Garrett heard was a severely injured camper, rather than a Big Foot? You have Garrett and his fellow researcher out there alone, not wanting to venture into the treeline. Time matters when someone is injured. And no cops, no additional help shows up for hours. Shame on them.

For all we know, there is a work culture of irresponsibility. And any publicity can lead to an investigation of that work culture (which would lead either to transfers or to people losing their j-o-b-s.) Unlike pre-9/11 FBI, CIA, NSA, and Secret Service, most Federal departments and their agencies work together, sharing and exchanging information and resources.

Garrett claims there are military helicopters in the area. On one of his non-torn up camps vids,  one of those helicopters  is taped flying over head. What if people in certain agencies think Garrett hanging game cams, videotaping and running around there is compromising their work?

I live in an area with a heavy military and government presence. Do I think they have some secret stuff going on around here? Yes. Am I venturing into the areas I think they might be doing this secret stuff? Heck NO! I don't even look in the direction of where I think those areas might be, nor do I even Google it. And my attitude predates whatever happened to Garrett by about 15 years.

It doesn't have to be a Big Foot "cover up", it could be something else the government doesn't want the public to know about. They're good at hiding things. Garrett is a threat because his Big Foot hunting activity draws attention to an area they don't want attention.

There was - in my opinion, a concerted effort by something or some group of considerable horsepower, weight and resources levied on that man to hush him up …  What you read and heard is exactly how the calling card is thrown down to let's say discreetly wag an index finger and say hush your mouth. Does that make sense?

For me what makes vastly more sense is Bob Garrett is a liar and a fraud.   When his on-air stories contradicted the videos he originally put up, which some, maybe many, of us saw ourselves, he pulled the videos down HIMSELF and claimed "the government did it" to cover his lies.   Bob's behavior follows textbook patterns in psychological pathology. 

What does NOT make sense is that you, as an ex cop, a quasi-expert in psychology, can't see this, or see it but choose to look past it.  

MIB

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

The WASRT report on page 24 is wrong about the name of the mountain too.   It certainly is not Yacolt mountain but  Gumboot mountain is further North, well away from the river and 4205.   4205 simply runs into Gumboot Mountain road at one point and changes name.     That mountain at the GPS coordinates and picture location  is Jack Mountain.    Doesn't anyone have or use maps any more?  

If Wes and Woody were out there between 2 and 5 AM what were they doing out there at that time of the night?.    Their own narrative reads like they were not into bigfoot at the time and they were not sure what they were seeing during the sighting.     Why were they driving on those roads at 2 AM?     

The WASRT weather report is a problem.     That report format requires a weather station to collect that sort of data.    The nearest NOAA weather station to that location is the Larch Mountain Station.     While that weather might be representative of the weather on Jack Mountain,   it is miles away and at a different elevation so I would not bet money on the weather being the same for both locations. 

Edited by chelefoot
Took post out of quote box

Guest diana swampbooger

At the beginning of this year Sam Houston was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is no longer listed as such.

@ MIB ~ Bob said 'someone' called him & 'requested'(my word) he edit the night tape to exclude certain portions which he did. I feel ever so much better that you are an expert on  psychological pathology.

Bob is a Viet Nam Vet. His wife is First Nations People. They are used to the shenanigans of military & governmental pipsqueaks. The story ain't over, cupcake.

Well one thing I see from Wes and Woody's account was that they did have handguns which would be good enough for spotlighting deer if that was what they were doing. They were smart enough not to mention a spotlight in their report if they were using one.

From the moon reports, they would have had to be at least a week earlier than stated. According to their own words it was clear and moonlit. Seems to be a major part of their report. But just for discussion let's say they were mistaken. I have camped just north of that area many times. If it is clear and no moon, it is very dark out there. However, if it is cloudy as the weather reports state, it can be pretty light out there especially to the south which was behind them in that area. This is because of the light reflection off the clouds from the cities of Vancouver, WA and Portland both to the south of there. So who knows? Maybe the moon was just the spotlight they didn't mention. ;-)

What I find more incredible is the statement Will Jevning made in the report Chele gave the link for (thanks by the way). If the Feds can track bigfoot like that then how is it possible that fugitives doing the same thing can't be found or caught. If they do have that kind of technology, (which I find it very hard to believe!) is it more important to use it to track bigfoot rather than fugitives from the law? He also seems to intimate that he has more of this incredible knowledge.