Campsite Destroyed

There's something i can't get my head around though...there are plenty of websites, videos, blogs etc. where sightings and evidence are discussed. What would be unique about his that would warrant such attention from the feds?

Good question Nipissing.

How did Smeja not end up in Guantanamo?

Why was Paulides allowed to follow up his controversial Missing 411 investigations without any pressure being applied?

Why wasn't Bob Gimlin given either a sizeable cheque or a gun barrel in the ribs to denounce the PGF?

There's something i can't get my head around though...there are plenty of websites, videos, blogs etc. where sightings and evidence are discussed. What would be unique about his that would warrant such attention from the feds?

Good question Nipissing. It was all very interesting, and surprising. I scratch my head and ponder the irony ... for something that doesn’t exist, it certainly drew some immediate unwanted attention and that is what arouses my suspicion there is more to more to the story that isn’t known. I wanted to pursue that aspect further before bringing to the group for discussion when I created this thread.

It could be because he was exposing the feds activities and focusing on a lot of things they were trying cover up, like camps that were allegedly destroyed by BF.  He video taped a camp that was destroyed with two men missing and one hospitalized, and claimed the one hospitalized had likely been intimidated not to talk about it.  When he video taped it, it had large bare footprints all over the camp that Garrett believes were by BF.  But by the next morning the camp had been sanitized and none were visible anymore.  He believes these MIBs did that.  I've watched those videos, but they are all down now.  Here is an audio interview he did on "Sasquatch Chronicles" before he was shut down.  At the link to the Bigfoot Evidence article go to the video and begin listening at the 31:00 minute mark.  

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-government-just-shutdown-bigfoot.html

Wes Germer has also done interviews and a number of podcasts on the subject of government cover up and he discusses that and other things about Bob Garrett in an interview on the "Underground Railroad Radio" podcast.  He claims the military goes in and exterminates groups of sasquatches if they have some who are engaging in violent behavior toward humans.  Listen between the 16:00 and 51:00 minute marks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwD77DtgJpQ

You might find this too unbelievable and fantastic, which I can't blame you, but I'm beginning to accept there is something afoot.  Prominent researches like Dr. Meldrum believes the government is covering things up.  It could be why we can never get a body.  They seem to step in whenever reports are made to park rangers or law enforcement and I wonder if they've thwarted finds before.

Edited by jayjeti

Good question Nipissing.

How did Smeja not end up in Guantanamo?

Why was Paulides allowed to follow up his controversial Missing 411 investigations without any pressure being applied?

Why wasn't Bob Gimlin given either a sizeable cheque or a gun barrel in the ribs to denounce the PGF?

With he exception of David Paulides those individuals have not worked to expose a government cover up, and Paulides touches on how they obfuscate his inquiries to a milder degree than what Bob Garrett has exposed.

I would suggest everyone listen to Episode 75 of the Sasquatch Chronicles here:

https://www.sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep75-looking-back-over-the-last-75-shows/

It covers a number of the questions being raised in this thread and has some very interesting caller encounter stories. The one from a man named Stacy who had a roadside encounter with several Sasquatch when his delivery van broke down on a stormy night last summer near Burnsville, Mississippi, is compelling. It is without question the most hair raising account I've ever heard; the emotion evident in his voice as he relives, not retells, relives the experience is so powerful I had to pause the playback for a spell to chill. I'm going to finish it now.

Thanks posting the link Airdale, I listened to that episode and a lot of time was spent discussing this topic. Not a lot more additional information or details to add but it does serve up a heaping plateful of interest and unanswered questions ….

Does anyone else remember that shooting story broke a year or two ago, guy who shot it had some guys come out to give him a "talking to" which I'm remembering sounding very much like the two the cop talked about.

I don’t know about that, it sounds new to me. Anybody else know what Flasman is referring to?

Edited by Gumshoeye

Does anyone else remember that shooting story broke a year or two ago, guy who shot it had some guys come out to give him a "talking to" which I'm remembering sounding very much like the two the cop talked about.

Yes, Flashman, I know which video you're talking about.  On the following video a man recounts an event where he shot a sasquatch.  If you listen during the 26:00 minute mark he tells about a park ranger who came to investigate the incident told him that another government agency might be contacting him.  That tells me that there is some policy in the parks service to forward these types of events to another government agency.  When this occurs a week or so later two men show up.  It is similar to the synopsis that Airdale gave on the Sasquatch Chronicles, two MIBs show up, one smaller guy and one larger huge rough looking man who intimidates the witness.

The smaller MIB wearing a suit takes most of the information and is nice, But then after that the big guy asks the man, "Do you really think you saw a sasquatch?" and the man replies, "Yes," and the big guy says, "No you didn't."  He continues to repeat that as the man replies he did and the big rough guy was very blunt that it was in his interest that he better forget the whole thing.  The man says he was so intimidated that he didn't tell anyone besides his wife for years.

Below is the video with the audio report.  The MIB's are mentioned between the 27:00 and 31:00 minute mark of the video.  But I recommend listening the whole account. This is one the best BF stories you'll ever hear.  He talks about how he shot a female out of a tree and a larger one took the body of the female he may have killed and scaled a sheer cliff with the body in tow.  It goes along with other tales of sasquatches taking charge of the remains of their dead, which is one reason it is difficult to find a body.  I also wonder if bodies have been found in the past, but after authorities were called if MIBs got involved, took charge of the remains and hushed it up.

Edited by jayjeti

With he exception of David Paulides those individuals have not worked to expose a government cover up, and Paulides touches on how they obfuscate his inquiries to a milder degree than what Bob Garrett has exposed.

What government cover up? Historically there has been very little evidence to suggest there is such a thing in relation to BF.

You simply cannot believe everything you hear. Especially when it originates from a pay per listen Bigfoot podcast.

What government cover up? Historically there has been very little evidence to suggest there is such a thing in relation to BF.

You simply cannot believe everything you hear. Especially when it originates from a pay per listen Bigfoot podcast.

You don't have to pay to listen to these podcasts that Airdale and I are linking to.