Worst Evidence You Have Ever Seen.

Woodslore

The biggest mistake bigfoot skeptics make with me is thinking I owe them time of day.  I don't.  I know what's going on here.  They don't.  Other than punching bags I use to show budding scientists How It's Done, they're a waste of my time.  And here I am showing proponents one good way not to waste theirs:  Don't fall for the "examples" dodge.  It's the last resort of lazy people who can't defend their position; don't know they have one to defend; and don't do their due diligence.

After lurking and reading through some old threads I think you respond to almost every skeptical response or thread posted on these forums. I think a skeptic could in fact rely upon you to give them some attention and your time of day. Said skeptic can eagerly await an anti-science rant or a "proponents are like this beep de beep de boo and rascally skeptics are all like bloopy bloopy bloo" spiel.

When have I ever told you what time it was?

And don't forget the "punching bag" feature.  It's a workout; it's fun; and I'm not doing it for the skeptic's benefit.  I long since learned that bigfoot skeptics can't be persuaded to even think that much about the evidence; I consider my important audience people who want to.