Collection Of Voucher Specimens

norseman

Guest diana swampbooger

If male boogers can breed with female humans, it follows the female boogers can breed can breed with male humans.

Say, how many chromosomes do boogers have anyway?

Then there is Sampson, the Liger.

Ligers like Mules are a dead end.

this is what i was talking about when I was saying that in order for a Sasquatch to have Human MTDNA? Each generation would have to have Human women infused into the line. I think its safe to say this is not happening in any meaningful way that would impact a whole population. A odd 411 story here or there? yah thats possible......

Norse has said if it looks like Patty hes shooting.

Do they look like Patty, Yuchi?

That night, the one I saw running (Louisiana Hunt) looked simian from a side profile. The two aforementioned men watched from a frontal view for an extended period.

Also, the Louisiana Hunt location in within ~10 miles of a primate sanctuary (Chimp Haven) that was in it's initial stages of operation.  I understand one of the workers there recently contracted Ebola.

Meet the "wildman of the woods" in the Malay culture. They are uncanningly human looking even as a quadraped. Imagine one that was a dedicated biped!!!

That still does not mean they are Homo Sapiens, but it does mean (to me) that they should be given respect as a living relative. But we have to prove "they" exist first.

Versus;

post-735-0-84704700-1428978855.jpg

post-735-0-53349500-1428979219.jpg

Edited by norseman

Each generation would have to have Human women infused into the line.

No.  Wrong.  NOT CORRECT.   That's not how mtDNA works.   mtDNA is 100% matrilineal.  It does not mix with the father's DNA.  So long as as there are daughters in subsequent generations that first female's mtDNA propagates undiluted.   It's not a gamete situation like nuDNA where each parent provides 50%.  The father provides NO mtDNA.  It it comes 100% from the egg .. not the nuclear genes within the egg, but the egg itself.

MIB

^^^^^^^^^

No, I'm talking about Infertile hybrids, and I'm 100% correct. as there will never be a daughter or a son for that matter.

To make another generation of Mules? You need a Donkey and a Horse EACH time!

Edited by norseman

^^^^^^^^^

No, I'm talking about Infertile hybrids, and I'm 100% correct. as there will never be a daughter or a son for that matter.

To make another generation of Mules? You need a Donkey and a Horse EACH time!

Assuming they actually are hybrids.....

Guest OntarioSquatch

The hybrid theory was something that was originally proposed by Melba Ketchum. If Bigfoot is a hybrid, it should be easy to tell by comparing the mtDNA with the nuclear DNA. So far, there hasn't been anything that would suggest that it's the case. The nuDNA of her samples wasn't indicative of a hybrid, but rather contamination from various animals, which was very suspicious... 

Todd Disotell agreed based on the description that its highly unlikely they are capable of even producing a hybrid with Humans.

So your right, its more likely they are a species unto themselves.

The hybrid theory was something that was originally proposed by Melba Ketchum. If Bigfoot is a hybrid, it should be easy to tell by comparing the mtDNA with the nuclear DNA. So far, there hasn't been anything that would suggest that it's the case. The nuDNA of her samples wasn't indicative of a hybrid, but rather contamination from various animals, which was very suspicious...

Ohhhhhh boy........

The nuDNA was supposed to be "other-worldly".

IMO, anyone in the business of killing one (regardless of professed rationalizations) is doing so for these reasons and these reasons only: Fortune/Fame and/or Ego.

Also, the overwhelming majority of such individuals have never had a FTF encounter, as the overwhelming majority of those (myself included) who've actually had one, quickly exited the killing business, and for multiple reasons other than self-preservation.

IMO, virgin ignorance, fueled by the egomaniacal quest for fortune and fame are a toxic situation.

• Upvote 2

Just a FYI, I put Yuchi on ignore, I no longer have the stomach to read his blather........

Guest OntarioSquatch

IMO, anyone in the business of killing one (regardless of professed rationalizations) is doing so for these reasons and these reasons only: Fortune/Fame and/or Ego.

You mean no one would try to do it for the advancement of science?

OS,

Science is ambivalent to this subject ergo, the absence of any serious, professional investigation/study.

It is a fringe curiosity, avoided at all costs by those in the scientific community that (currently) value their halls of ivory reputation.

When NatGeo and/or the Smithsonian get geared up for this endeavour, things will have obviously changed within that community.