Collection Of Voucher Specimens

norseman

Doc

My opinion is that they are some type of ancient people with abilities that we have no understanding of yet!  (YET) The paranormal stuff is what I am talking about no understanding Yet. Could they be a spirit maybe, all I know is what I have encountered was not normal and what I have experience is some thing I cannot believe if I did not experience it my self. 

fair enough, thank you for the response shadow.... I respect  admitting there are more questions than answers to be had.

I also  suspect whatever may be out there does leave mostly  unanswered questions .

My belief at first with my first encounter was for major profit. So I tried hard to get as much proof as I could about these creatures and yes I did have a big ego. But as time went by and I started learning about them. My ego subsided and I could no longer be like others who wanted proof to share with the world. Then the weird stuff started happening to me and there was no way to escape what I was being taught, (Yes did I say that) It was a teaching about nature. I was from the city when I started my own research of wanting to know the truth. No idea on how the forest operated at night or during the day. So I started deer hunting so that I could get in touch with nature and learn about the natural noises the forest makes. That is when I started to find signs of the presences of these creatures. They made contact with me not me making contact with them.

Believe me I tried my hardest to not have an encounter with these creatures. I ignored all the signs to the point where they no longer could be ignored. I sat in my tree stand with my bow and I did think of placing a shot in one of these creatures if the shot was ever presented. But they never came into site of my bow. But they did place fear in me and I felt very unsafe. What scared me the most was when I decided to try that mind thing one evening. I swear that I thought in my head and projected that thought to these creatures for them to bring me deer. Next thing that I know at around sunset right when it was getting dark these two does came into view. That is not what scared the crap out me ,it was the heavy breathing that I heard right next me as though some one was running for a long time and breathing hard. The bad part is that this creature was on the trail I need to get back to where I parked my truck. That was scary, Yes I walked out fully loaded with my bow and an arrow ready to fire in the dark. I felt very vulnerable and that was not the only time and felt that if they wanted to kill me they could at any time. This is when I learned that this group was willing to give me a chance to under stand them.

I think what I am trying to say is that if you are going out to kill one be very care full, do not let your intentions be known. I have no problem with what you are trying to do. Bringing in proof would do me perfect cause then I can say that I told all you so. But be care full and good luck.

Without knowing you but reading what your writing to me? I think your interpreting WAY to much into your experiences.........

The heavy breathing you were hearing I'd bet my bottom dollar was a deer. Whitetail deer will blow hard repeatedly as a alarm to other deer. There was simply a third doe you had not detected that winded you.

Ive been in the woods all my life. And the woods and the animals that live there will give you suprises that you may have never heard or seen before.

I also do not recommend sticking a Sasquatch with an arrow. ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPRhXGVZJUk

Experienced hunters and those of us who have lived near the woods know the difference between heavy breathing from deer and hairy guys.  Deer huff and breathe hard but the type of heavy breathing is something that you know when you've heard it that you have just experienced something extraordinary.  It's more like an elephant with a lung disease which takes a lot more time on the inhale than a deer and the exhale has a slight growl to it and is just as long a sound.  It is something you never forget once you've heard it. 

I believe Shadowborn because the guy that hung around my old place was one such hairy guy and he\she was relentless.  My little brothers even referred to it as "The Breather" and my brothers got to be nonchalant about it being so close to the yard.