Should The Members Of The Bigfooting Community Investigate Suspected Hoaxes?

Bonehead74

Should Suspected Hoaxes Be Investigated?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^If Bigfoot is stupid enough to interact with people on a regular basis, then they are stupid enough to set themselves up to get killed. Remember that salmonmatt is only acting on claims of encounters made by other people here.

Right, its a great plan.

It's HILARIOUS is what it is. This guy is trying to get an argument out of somebody. Anybody. Don't take the bait. There are better things to do.

Edited by Sasfooty

I'm not trying to get anyone to argue. I'm not trying to bait anyone. All I want to do is shoot one of these things and call it a day! I want to prove that they are here. There are people out there that claim they feed these things in their back yards. I call BS. If they are that tame then let's get one. It doesn't even have to be me. Let anyone do it! Let's prove to the 99.9% of the people out there that bigfoot is real. I still call BS. Most everyone has some lame excuse why they can't get a clear picture or why they shot one but don't have the body. Cut it's hand off or head off or something for goodness sake. The bigfoot people are the exact reason why I call BS on most of this stuff. I don't want to tick anyone off. I don't want to be a hero. I just want to stop all of the nonsense that thousands of people are involved with in their search for bigfoot. Btw I joined that group that you guys were talking about. I've got some more reading to do off their website but it sounds pretty interesting. I wish nothing but good luck to all of your bigfoot endeavors and hopefully myself or someone else could finally put this issue to rest.

Right, so someone who has peaceful interactions with the Bigfootsies is going to invite "the" Great White (BF) Hunter to come over and shoot one (of the really stupid ones)?

-You know, they say if you raise CHICKENS for food, your not supposed to name them, much less a rare, giant hominid, that some guy wants to come over and shoots himselves one. 

-Actually, I should say LAZY, Great White Hunter, because there are people who hate them and want them shot. You could go git one whenevers you wantsted toos. But I'm not naming names, have to figure it out yuselves.

Ok, posted similar in different thread, but Im listening to older blogtalks, and my BS meter is getting redlined.

Im just going to go with 50% of BF stories are lies, that's my basline at this point. Not sure people want to start naming BS or why they think this guy is a BSer, but really, I can barely listen to some of those older blogtalks, and then he says" Yea, got stories I can't even tell you, -saw a BF burial ceremony......." I mean, really going off the far end here. Ahhhh, its a giant pile of BS...