Cascades Carnivore Project - How Do They Miss The Bigfoots?

kitakaze

BFF Patron

You know at this point having seen what happened when a BF family was displaced by clear cut from an area they obviously liked,  I worry for them as a species.      If I happened on proof along the side of the road,   or washing out of a snow bank,   I might be tempted to just let it go.       Perhaps that is the real reason state biologists and forestry officials do not acknowledge existence.     Logging would pretty much stop in most places, but the species would be hounded mercilessly.         The woods would be full of National Geographic photographers trying to get the magazine spread of the century.   And the same types that poach bear etc, would be out trying to bag a BF.     Perhaps they are better off as a myth.   

Edited by SWWASAS

46 minutes ago, hiflier said:

In my honest and humble opinion it isn't, and never was, question of entitlement and I don't understand why folks use that word as if it was some kind of barrier. But then........that's just me........again.

The guilty protest yet refuse to acknowledge the mirror.    You've been busily trying to get others to do the work you appear too lazy or too cheap to do yourself but want the results from.   That is my honest evaluation based on what you've posted over the past couple years.   I'm not looking for an argument, just telling you that how you perceive yourself, how you think others perceive you, is out of sync with the actual perception.   Protests don't change it and denial only hides it from yourself.   If you want to be seen differently, you have to act differently, not just talk it.

MIB

Hey look you! Look through my threads and see the work and research I've done, the emails I've sent, the database I revised, the phone calls I've made "over the past couple of years". And before that, the liars I've found out about and again- brought it here. I've brought all of that stuff HERE- for everyone. What do I get in return? Condescending BS from people like you- STILL! What have you brought to this Forum beyond your blasted and blasting opinions and your repetitious stories? Nothing. So as far as me pushing on people here? suck it up, MIB, and then go soak your head.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MIB said:

And the answers will not BE here 'til someone gets off the couch, out of their mommy's basement, etc, and goes to the mountains, forest, swamp .. even the gol dang dumpster behind Wal-Mart .. and GETS the answers, then shares if they feel like it.   Nobody is entitled to the results of others' labor.  

MIB

What answers? The question of what is bigfoot? I'm pretty convinced I know the answer to that one and it does not require a trip to the woods.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Hey look you! Look through my threads and see the work and research I've done, the emails I've sent, the database I revised, the phone calls I've made "over the past couple of years". And before that, the liars I've found out about and again- brought it here. I've brought all of that stuff HERE- for everyone. What do I get in return? Condescending BS from people like you- STILL! What have you brought to this Forum beyond your blasted and blasting opinions and your repetitious stories? Nothing. So as far as me pushing on people here? suck it up, MIB, and then go soak your head.

Wow, must have gotten under your skin.   You don't like that mirror even a little bit, do you?   That only happens when denial is under attack.  Your "contributions" that you're so proud of amount to plagiarizing others' work and repackaging it as if it is something new.    The fact is, while you've been tooting your own horn on the internet doing nothing but typing, I just got back from 5 days in the field with a large group doing real research, expanding my connections, and brainstorming with the people who are doing the real work to see if I can help with their efforts.    If talk is all you can contribute, well, best of luck to you.   I'm done with this discussion 'til there's something of substance added.

MIB 

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 2

It's too bad all the 5 day "trips" in the fields don't ever produce "something of substance". 

Edited by dmaker

2 hours ago, MIB said:

And the answers will not BE here 'til someone gets off the couch, out of their mommy's basement, etc, and goes to the mountains, forest, swamp .. even the gol dang dumpster behind Wal-Mart .. and GETS the answers, then shares if they feel like it.   Nobody is entitled to the results of others' labor.  

MIB

I don't think anyone is entitled to another's labor. That being said, when someone cites the results of their labor as a statement of fact in a discussion that they freely entered into then it is reasonable to expect at least some evidence or risk not being take seriously. 

My experience leads me to believe there is a natural progression regarding unsubstantiated claims. Some enthusiasts elevate their alleged knowledge, experience and claims to the level that a reasonable person would only expect that some kind of verifiable evidence should be available. It's like a mathematical equation. Bigfoot Stories  +  Total Lack of Evidence = Skeptics are too lazy to go into the woods.

1 hour ago, MIB said:

The guilty protest yet refuse to acknowledge the mirror.    You've been busily trying to get others to do the work you appear too lazy or too cheap to do yourself but want the results from.   That is my honest evaluation based on what you've posted over the past couple years.   I'm not looking for an argument, just telling you that how you perceive yourself, how you think others perceive you, is out of sync with the actual perception.   Protests don't change it and denial only hides it from yourself.   If you want to be seen differently, you have to act differently, not just talk it.

MIB

"If you want to be seen differently, you have to act differently, not just talk it."

I agree 100%

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, dmaker said:

It's too bad all the 5 day "trips" in the fields don't ever produce "something of substance". 

But it's fun anyhow! 

37 minutes ago, MIB said:

Your "contributions" that you're so proud of amount to plagiarizing others' work and repackaging it as if it is something new.

You show me where that has happened. Plagiarizing is presenting someone's work as if it one's own. Something that  is a very, very, serious accusation and is something I have never, EVER, done! I have never failed to give credit where credit is due. So big shot, you SHOW me where I did that.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Everyone here has lost touched from what the original thread first started. At this point it does not matter since I am on every body ignore list. What I have to say does not matter to any one since to some it is just a story and the one who believe me are my family who know me best and know how it has effected me. I have voiced my opinion and whether you all want to listen and believe is up to you all. All I can say is that I have no one on ignore since I have no beef with no one. We all deserve a chance to say what we believe to be true including my self.

I did not join this forum as a premium member for the very reason that I first needed to win the argument as a non premium member first. I had explained this to one of the Admins here about this.  When I accomplished that and when a certain member on this forum member passed away I gave my word that I would become a premium member. I did this cause I believed in his work Ray Crow was the member.  This is when I then became a premium member here to fulfill what I had said on this board. My word is my bond and my brothers all know this about me. There is no longer the need for myself to argue the fact that they are real, only those who do not believe do.

A Skeptic will always argue the fact that they are not real. They will go to their grave knowing that they do not exist. It is pointless to argue with a skeptic yet they are helpful. They can make a person stronger and capable to with stand scrutiny.  

( scrutiny )

scru·ti·ny

noun
noun: scrutiny; plural noun: scrutinies
  1. critical observation or examination.
    "every aspect of local government was placed under scrutiny"

( Skeptic )

skep·tic
    ˈskeptik/  
    noun
    noun: sceptic; plural noun: sceptics; noun: skeptic; plural noun: skeptics
    1. 1.
      a person inclined to question or doubt all accepted opinions.
      synonyms: cynic, doubter; More
      pessimist, prophet of doom
      "skeptics said the marriage wouldn't last

synonyms: agnostic, atheist, unbeliever, nonbeliever, disbeliever, doubting Thomas
      "skeptics who have found faith"
    2. 2.
      Philosophy
      an ancient or modern philosopher who denies the possibility of knowledge, or even rational belief, in some sphere.

We all need them and we all were one when we first started getting into searching this creature. I was a skeptic when I started and had no intentions of even thinking that they were real. What I do know is that I sure do know that they are real now. Some call it a belief others call it or us as proponent. I have heard the term romantics and many other terms . But either way we all have had some type of experience with this creature that cannot be explained. I have been advocating this for years . If there has been a theory to test with these creatures then I have tested it. I have always posted my findings no matter if I have been criticize and I can tell you that I have never hoaxed. I might have been hoaxed on but how can I explain the  unexplained events. 

Now we have these go pro's and they are fun to have when hunting. You can keep them right on your chest while you hunt in your tree stand and I am very surprise that no one has captured one of these creature on one. Even like placing them off the trail where these creature like to follow people back to their cars. But then again what do I know. Just like these creatures that hit houses but when you place camera's the action stops. So you see that yes I am skeptical but knowing what I know  about my trail cams it seems typical. If you get a picture of these creatures then you can consider yourself very lucky. Some of us should consider ourselves very lucky for even having a encounter with these creatures.

Sure I have a lot to say on how my encounter has changed me. But I cannot talk about it here since it deals with our creator. What I would like to know is why have a lot of these other researchers who have posted here before have left ? Why has there not been no input by them about these creatures. Why has the mind set been pointing towards them being human/ape/animal?  It is this human side of them that has me stumped, if they have human in them then how much older can they be then us Humans? If Humans have been aged to 300,000 years ago in Morroco (  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html?_r=0 ) then were do these creature age? Now for those who have seen them does this not change the way we view the world?  It has my self and my belief system.

19 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

At this point it does not matter since I am on every body ignore list. What I have to say does not matter to any one since to some it is just a story and the one who believe me are my family who know me best and know how it has effected me. I have voiced my opinion and whether you all want to listen and believe is up to you all. All I can say is that I have no one on ignore since I have no beef with no one. We all deserve a chance to say what we believe to be true including my self.

I also do not sport an ignore list. Folks can say as they wish and I read every post- all the way through- and that includes anything YOU write too, ShadowBorn. And as long as I'm not somehow mangled as a Human by another member then everyone's viewpoint is important. I also know your intentions here are straight up. Good post. Thank you.

Edited by hiflier

On 6/11/2017 at 10:22 PM, ohiobill said:

wiiawiwb? Did you actually want to discuss evidence? If so, WSA being raped by bigfoot is fair game, there are many stories of bigfoot rapes and all are part of the encounter record by default. I'm not sure if you are in TURDS camp like DWA, WSA and OntarioSquatch or not. Just know that TURDS pointing to the totality of the sightings have to accept the good with the bad if they ever plan to defend any of their many interrelated theories. 

Ohiobill....What about reports where someone photographed and measured a footprint? What about reports where someone casted a footprint. You'd call that evidence, right?

I could care less about reports of bigfoot rapes. Please. Do you have some particular fascination with them?

Edited by wiiawiwb

Reports are redundant and about useless now days. There is nothing ever new in them anymore. All the known traits of Bigfoot have been reported and known about years ago and anyone who has done research for more than a few years should already know this. Many reports now days are due to mass online media outlets where just about everyone wants to report they saw a Bigfoot just to make a few friends on their new Bigfoot group they found and then post their crappy blurry photo of absolutely nothing. If you want a real report then you better get your butt out in the woods and make them for yourself.. And not just any woods, but woods that are known to harbor Bigfoot. Unfortunately, despite popular current belief and current Bigfoot culture, they don't live in your backyard in the middle of suburbia. I can't trust reports made by a place like the bfro, they only post reports that fits their agenda. Reports made daily on facebook, lol you gotta be joking.

Either you spend a lot of time in the woods searching for your own answers, or you will be stuck on a forum crying about what the other guy said. This is directly at no one, just seems common place on here lately. I could keep a research thread current and alive with all the outings our group has. Whether we find someone or not on that outing, there is always something to report. But I can't bring myself to buy into a membership here because I get the feeling it's going to be the same on the other side also as it is here. I don't want to pay just to read more bitching back and forth. But seems to get your own research thread you gotta pay for membership. Now if someone could prove to me that it's a lot better on the other side, I would gladly pay for a membership.

I've also seen this "ignore" list thing thrown around on here lately by a few people. Seems to me as dead as it is here for quite a while now, if you have too many ignored, you probably just talking to yourself when you post.

• Upvote 3

• masterbarber locked this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic