Most Believable Bff Poster

Terry

Guest Divergent1

I plussed that Rock, I said Big Tex simply because he supplies so many photos of what he is talking about. It doesn't have anything to do with who is more reliable.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Rather than asking whose Bigfoot story the most believable, the central issue then becomes by what authority or special power do some have to proclaim who is most believable and who is not, especially when not physically present or seen to substantiate the claim as a witness?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't take any kind of special power to figure out who's telling the truth. Like Rockape says, these are all opinions on what we personally believe to be true. People have different ways of interpreting information, so my take on who's believable and who isn't may differ from yours. 

True. Some people believe everything anyone says. Some people believe no one. It's completely subjective and irrelevant, but the OP asked for opinions, so...

NF is on my list but does not make the finals because he says he charged in to the brush after it.  Pure crazy if you ask me.  My top 3 would be:

1.  KBHunter - Because of his book which I found to be very genuine.

2.  Coonbo - The depth of his reports which includes a little of the more dangerous side of BFs.  They are all just not sweat fuzzy forest people just wanting to be left alone.

3.  Rex - I find the The directness of his reports to be very believable.  

Far too many appear to know or imply some special knowledge or expertise conferred by some apparent greater authority never seen nor disclosed in their comment that allows them to state unequivocally who is believable and who is hoaxing without challenge.

Some researchers who have been around a long time get "gun shy" about divulging details that they know to be true, or have logically inferred to be highly likely, because we've seen time and again the latest "gold standard" for IDing genuine BF behaviour, prints, or whatever to have been picked up on by hoaxers and deliberately used to mislead the community. There is also a hunger for some of these things to be divulged with intentions to use them to deliberately discredit and make fools of prominent researchers... infer what you like as to the motivation of people who seek such things.

2.  Coonbo - The depth of his reports which includes a little of the more dangerous side of BFs.  They are all just not sweat fuzzy forest people just wanting to be left alone.

I think Coonbo is spot on, of course the skeptics think he's seen one too many, which when pushed they will finally admit is more than zero.

I think we'd have to consider a lot to really look at the question here. I mean we could all list a number of names that we do not believe, here or out in the bigfoot community. Yet for everyone of us that disbelieves there are a number that do believe or find that person creditable. A person could see something or experience something and tell it word for word as it happen.Yet to us it seems a little out there. does that make them, less creditable? There are a number of camps in the bigfoot community and I think each camp has their own creditable people. There are a number of people here that I have a high level of respect for and believe they would not lead a person astray in terms of Bigfoot evidence. There are people here that I think are here simply to troll, as there are on every internet forums. 

For me the most creditable posters are the ones that are seeking to understand what happen to them or someone else. I Think a person who reacts to the encounter as it is happening is more believable than some. Example I rushed after it. I know more than a few people who when scared has reacted with aggression, for a lack of a better term, over running away or freezing. For me also people who seem unnaturally calm about what happen I find less believable, especially when they say it scared me so much I am still scared thinking about it today.  So I guess it comes down to who you trust. Given that I guess I would say Sasfooty and Doc are on my list. As well as a host of others. 

Edited by Woodslore

<Given that I guess I would say Sasfooty and Doc are on my list.>

You mean Doc Holliday? Has Doc had an encounter?

Not that I know off but he puts out a fair and I find clear questions. as I said I think it all comes down to trust and yes I mean Doc Holiday.

• Upvote 1

OK, I trust Doc too, but the question is "If you could chose one person, who posts on the BFF, who has reported seeing a sasquatch."

• Upvote 1

I can't narrow it down to one but I would say that there are other forums and message boards that have some very believable posters.  One I can't subscribe to because of their pro kill stance so I won't mention them but here on this forum, there are too many and would hate to forget someone.  Bottom line, this is not a popularity contest which is a primary reason.   

• Upvote 1

That is a very hard question to answer!  There are so many that have posted sightings that just ring true with what little I think I know about bigfoot.  I do know there are a lot of people that are seeing something (I prefer to believe that it is bigfoot) and are brave enough to admit it and willing to share their experience.  Thank you for doing that! 

I interact with some habbers, so ''they'' are the ''most believable, I guess. Nothing really raises the alarm, there are some people here who get a little loopy, but that is just their interpretation, interacting with the squatches will go into ''Weirdville'' it seems. But even Survivorman found that out.

The best sighting was in Colorado, the BF in the road all zombied out, that was the best story by far.