A Bold New Approach To Bf Research...

Squatchy McSquatch

Put up or get out...

I've already offered to pay for Sesquac memberships 

BF didn't bring me chocolate on Valentine's Day,

Time for us skeptics to step aside and let the Footies show us how it's done.

Find a Bigfoot. One simple task.

• Upvote 1

"Find a Bigfoot. One simple task."

Did that 35 years ago, Got no pics or parts to prove it, so I started looking again a year ago. I'm having a great time doing so, with good friends. When I get "proof", I'll let you know.

And yourself?

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

It's one thing to find a Bigfoot. Collecting proof of it is another matter. Right now there's two different groups that are trying to get proof and only one of them is showing promise. It's obvious that video won't convince anyone and DNA analysis doesn't work for reasons that have been mentioned before, so there's only one option left and it's not something most Bigfooters are willing to do. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest diana swampbooger

There's some really good full human cadaver dissection dvd's. Kind of get the basic A&P of the thing. You might want to hit up a few of those before you bag yourself a booger & make your fortune.

Um, Squatchy?  If your head is really really really starting to hurt i may be able to provide you with a diagnosis.  You are still here, um, why exactly?  The bold approach might be YOU DOING SOMETHING for, you know, a change.

Me?  It's real.  I've figured it out, I'm good.  Proof can come any time, got mine.

Woodslore:  your contributions to science cannot be overstated.   :fan:

if this doesn't make Squatchy happy, who cares!  It did me. :music:

(BTW:  looking closely at that sucker, it may not be a bigfoot!  You may have just documented yeti in NA, a breakthrough for sure.)

Edited by DWA

Guest Crowlogic

The sad part is a skeptic can't prove a negative.  However right off the top there are some good reasons why the game goes one against all odds.  DWA seems to think that the skeptic's head must hurt when in fact it does not hurt at all.  leaving bigfoot to the footers is like crossing a bridge leading away from convolution and mayhem.  Another poster on this thread has made a return to bigfootism and have a great time.  It is the great time that helps keep the game going and that's not a bad thing.

These days when the hinter lands are ripe with camo clad gunbillys itching for the apocalypse so they can get their money's worth out of all the assault ammo they've stored up bigfoot groups offer a less ignorant avenue to share the  male experience.  What could be better to fill the need of the explorer/adventurer than to go monster hunting in low light conditions?  But for the time being there's no end in sight and no amount of money  (short of genetically engineering one) is going to bring one in.  You can't prove a negative any more than you can disprove a desire.

No.  The sad part is that the skeptic doesn't understand that to boldly assert that something is the case which one cannot prove...is irrational.  Plain as that.

Oh, something is hurting for anyone who needs to keep pushing something here that we aren't buying.  it's gnawing at you ...1,582 posts worth!?!?!?!?!  Know how many I'd have if I were you?

"You guys are nuts!" Gone.

Well, see, all kinds of addicts on this board.  Some of us addicts have made a decision.  We will do the back-and-forth on threads they initiate.  When it enters any thread where we're not talking about that...Report.

Guest Crowlogic

No.  The sad part is that the skeptic doesn't understand that to boldly assert that something is the case which one cannot prove...is irrational.  Plain as that.

Oh, something is hurting for anyone who needs to keep pushing something here that we aren't buying.  it's gnawing at you ...1,582 posts worth!?!?!?!?!  Know how many I'd have if I were you?

"You guys are nuts!" Gone.

You would do well to actually research the history of my posts.  Also if you can go to the old BFF you can see my posts there as well.  I hope you know bigfoot better than you think you know me.