Why The Criticism Of Todd Standing, But Others Get A Pass?

Why criticize him? Because Matt Moneymaker said so??

You do realize this is not the BFRO forum, don't you?

MM get's keel hauled regularly here.

Edited by Rockape

If you can believe that Mr. Standing somehow got not one but at least two Bigfoot to position themselves in the exact point in space at different times, if you can believe that some Bigfoot are the exact mirror image, as when you either look into a real mirror or flip or 'flop' a recorded image, I mean exact, with the same shadows, backgrounds, and when you can believe that these same Bigfoot can be photographed again in the same spot in space as foilage appears, changes or disappears, and even snow on branches comes and goes as these incredible creatures know exactly where and how to position themselves to allow Mr. Standing, whom in his discourse on these photos opined they were circling or stalking him, not trying to pose for his photos or videos. The many threads and the very professional work of the members here have proven Mr. Standings muppets and studio posed whatever, probably Mr. Standing himself in Blinky to be laughable at best. The proof is there. There is no opinion in the manipulation of the images. Which Mr. Standing stood by as real, until members of this forum called him on it, then he blamed others. In Mr. Standings photos many physical impossibilities exist such as disparage sun angles. snow, foilage magically changing, etc. They are quite certainly hoaxes. Mr. Standing may or no have had legitimate encounters, but the muppets and blinky are not among them.

thank you sweaty for posting that again, I figured one of us would have to dig it back up to reign in this horse race.

^

You're welcome, Doc. :) 

I figured this would never be necessary, after posting many graphics/animations in the other Toddy threads.....but, it's not all bad...there is an element of fun, in re-posting some of them. 

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

^tee hee!

In Seminole's defense, just because a photo is altered doesn't mean the subject is a fake.  If so, Playboy has never had a real playmate.

BFF Patron

If you can believe that Mr. Standing somehow got not one but at least two Bigfoot to position themselves in the exact point in space at different times, if you can believe that some Bigfoot are the exact mirror image, as when you either look into a real mirror or flip or 'flop' a recorded image, I mean exact, with the same shadows, backgrounds, and when you can believe that these same Bigfoot can be photographed again in the same spot in space as foilage appears, changes or disappears, and even snow on branches comes and goes as these incredible creatures know exactly where and how to position themselves to allow Mr. Standing, whom in his discourse on these photos opined they were circling or stalking him, not trying to pose for his photos or videos. The many threads and the very professional work of the members here have proven Mr. Standings muppets and studio posed whatever, probably Mr. Standing himself in Blinky to be laughable at best. The proof is there. There is no opinion in the manipulation of the images. Which Mr. Standing stood by as real, until members of this forum called him on it, then he blamed others. In Mr. Standings photos many physical impossibilities exist such as disparage sun angles. snow, foilage magically changing, etc. They are quite certainly hoaxes. Mr. Standing may or no have had legitimate encounters, but the muppets and blinky are not among them.

^what he said, it's not a real Bigfoot shot faked, it is a studio shot arranged in multiple way with muppets and then in another a make-up artist shot of our own Mr. Standing himself.  

\

Excellent SweatyYeti.......thanks for posting that!

IMO.......Standing started off committed, and probably had good intentions, but found the dark side of fame (good & bad) & fortune......received some funding, and had to produce results, real or unreal. 

To bad for us, as it is a knock on all of us, and shame on him........but the black suits love him dearly.

As a side note since he was mentioned, did anyone notice MM's honey-baked highlighted hair color? Please......need to go natural in this field:)

@Jayjeti - after all this time, you still haven't been able to determine for yourself that Todd is at best a huckster?  Even if he'd had a 'real' sighting in his experiences?

IMO.......Standing started off committed, and probably had good intentions, but found the dark side of fame (good & bad) & fortune......received some funding, and had to produce results, real or unreal. 

You give him way more credit than I would. Didn't he start off trying to make a fictional movie about missing teens? Then it began to morph into everything else. IMO, he has always been about making the money.

@Jayjeti - after all this time, you still haven't been able to determine for yourself that Todd is at best a huckster?  Even if he'd had a 'real' sighting in his experiences?

Are you suggesting that seminole is JayJeti?

^ I noticed that too. I think Cotter has been gardening without his hat too long. The sun got to him and he got a bit confused.

Edited by Rockape

Is it just me or do others find it hard to judge and keep track of which Sasquatch researchers are "safe" to believe and accept their theories of these days? I mean is there an active list a person can follow along with, or is it kind of a flavour of the month kind of thing? Not defending anyone (seriously I am not) but who can we trust in the Sasquatch community? We got a great list of NO's but the list of PRO's seems kind of thin (with a lot of people crossing the floor). My view on Todd something feels off. Maybe that is because of the words of a few people here, maybe because some of his stuff looks like a muppet that the dog took out behind the wood shed. Though some stuff he has found or theorized kind of makes sense. Still I lean towards the muppet master category.  

BFF Patron

Woodslore don't accept anything any researcher presents unless with it is supporting evidence or it is flat stated to be a proposed theory.  If either of those makes any sense to you then you can probably listen to them until they say something stupid and destroy their credibility.       One of my pet peeves  with this research are the self appointed experts.    There are few genuine experts, and those I accept as such, are only experts in very limited subject matter.   Much of the rest of what they theorize outside of their area of expertise is conjecture and unsubstantiated theory and there is plenty of that to go around.   The history of science is one of fleeting fame when someone's theories are popular followed by rapid falls when their theories are proven wrong by observation or experiement and replaced with one that is supported by new evidence.     That is how science works, even in the small science subculture of BF research. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

I have 'forgotten' for the most part, about my research, probably done a complete 180 on my view of these creatures, and given the often times critical nature of other researchers - and rightfully so - I just wanna have fun, take pictures, and let others make their own interpretations. Of course, I have this BF business all figured out, and need to get in that tar pit with a bulls-eye between my eyes, and start talkin':)