Ketchum Bigfoot Dna Update

Old Dog

BFF Patron

Ketchum was wrong on so many levels and this is more "Hail Mary" desperation until the other paper shows. I will read Branco's link just the same.

• Upvote 1

I do sometimes find myself wondering if character assassination is a good method for refuting DNA testing. For some maybe it is. It can be very effective, especially when there's a claim that an independent lab supports the results of 12 other labs. Character assassination, yessireebob, that's the way of science. 

You may be "wondering" Hiflier, but you certainly are not wandering. This is what turned the dogs loose on Dr. K: Presidential Memorandum on Scientific Integrity (March 9, 2009). Notice the "issue" date? The memo puts EVERYONE involved in scientific research in this country under the thumb of government. The government has tried to cover up the existence of the feral primates in this country for hundred of years, Now they have a tool to effectively shut down any scientific research involving the creatures. Any laboratory, person, university, contractors, subcontractors or vendor to any entity that accepts a penny in government funds or grants can, by one phone call, be "urged" to review and make public their opinions about "perceived errors" in the written reports of other scientific. You can bet that if the other DNA experts working on BF samples are from this country; their work will catch hell from the "thumb controlled" scientists. (I suspect that the good Dr. S from the UK may have been convinced in Ashland that a DNA sample from an unclassified primate that was native to this country should not be made the subject of a scientific report.)  

There are other things going on that  may force the governments hands on the BF cover-up. Involved agencies have been making preparations for the disclosure for many years. When push comes to shove, and it serves the interest of those in control, they may drop the other shoe.

(Before any of the elite nay-saying skeptics kick off their agenda about this post, I suggest they read that Memo, and the resulting procedures, polices and protocol that every department of government (and private or public entities covered by the memo) was required to devise and implement. It may take a few days.) 

Agreed, good post! The official line official of science comes off like a Marinette and its puppets, of nothing to see there “folks,†with [you fill in the blank] pulling the strings and it gets old and tiresome.  People are starting to wise up making it more expensive and more difficult to keep this charade going. At some point I expect additional independent scientist break ranks and say what they know and turn this whole thing upside down.   

Edited by Gumshoeye

the underlying layer under that of Google's filtering along with it's control of YouTube and it's filtering...

Are you implying Google intentionally filters BF content?  If so, that is a complete delusion.  I would not ask you to prove or recant that statement but take this as fact - your assumption is 100% inaccurate.  That would indicate the rest of your commentary is also off base as well.

I know the comment wasn't yours Hiflier but some other poster mentioned the U.S. government has been covering up BF for "hundreds of years."  Please, somehow, some way, repair yourselves.

Didn't Sykes do his testing in the UK?

If so:

Are you proposing multi-national conspiracy to suppress bigfoot exisitence?

Edited by Martin

the underlying layer under that of Google's filtering along with it's control of YouTube and it's filtering...

Are you implying Google intentionally filters BF content?  If so, that is a complete delusion.  I would not ask you to prove or recant that statement but take this as fact - your assumption is 100% inaccurate.  That would indicate the rest of your commentary is also off base as well.

I know the comment wasn't yours Hiflier but some other poster mentioned the U.S. government has been covering up BF for "hundreds of years."  Please, somehow, some way, repair yourselves.

No repair needed. In case the word hasn't gotten around, the government and its minions DO use the "Mushroom Growing" techniques for folks who don't want the hassle of thinking and reasoning  for themselves. Give it a few more decades. A lot has been kept from the people.

Didn't Sykes do his testing in the UK?

Is it a multi-national conspiracy?

Some of the samples were from the US. Wait and see. As someone said, "It ain't over 'till it's over".

• Upvote 1

Hello Wingman,

Are you implying Google intentionally filters BF content?  If so, that is a complete delusion.  I would not ask you to prove or recant that statement but take this as fact - your assumption is 100% inaccurate.  That would indicate the rest of your commentary is also off base as

So, I'm delusional?

What, you want an example or something? OK, here's one for you then:

I was following a line of research last spring on a different subject than Bigfoot. My search on Google required finding certain documents relating to the topic I was pursuing (or the rabbit hole I was in ;) ). I was actually looking for a fairly important piece of the puzzle, at least it was to me. No matter how I worded the search option, and I'm pretty good at teasing out info by what I type in, nothing would come up. Nothing even close. Then someone from New Zealand saw the trouble I was encountering and did a Google search and it popped up on the first page and they sent me the link. Sure enough there it was. But for me searching here in the U.S.? Uh-uh.

My experience concerning that was NOT delusional.

Edited by hiflier

Guest OntarioSquatch

The results that come from Google's search engine vary from person to person based on their search history and from also country to country. It's a normal thing.

Hello Ontario Squatch,

Then according to my "search history" Google should have been handing me that piece of information on a silver platter. And I'm fully aware of how Google offers different stuff for different countries as that particular Forun like most is populated with international members. But somehow that doesn't make me any more comfortable about Google and only serves to reinforce my filtering comment. It's the tip of the iceberg for what Dr. Ketchum has been dealing with.

But some of this is off topic so I need to move on from it.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Guest 67Mopar

The animal known as "Sasquatch" is never going to be officially recognized. The threat to the natural resource industry is just too great. That's fine with me, as I rather enjoy the mystery. I do not agree with Ms. Ketchum that these creatures should categorized as human beings, but then I don't advocate the hunting of the creature either. Not unless they has proven to be a danger to humans by way of attack. This creature is likely Neanderthal, or a close relative thereof. I have my own encounter to draw from, and also a recording of what is the most incredible eyewitness testimony I have ever heard. I don't believe 90% of so-called encounters, but there are the rare few that cannot be so easily written-off as fiction. 

Hello 67Mopar,

Welcome to the BigfootForums! Disclosure is a tough nut to crack that's for certain. And I also like the mystery and the process of solving one if possible. Categorizing Sasquatch as Human Beings may not be an opinion if the testing of DNA says Human. The implications if true would be astounding and so I agree that industries involved in resource harvesting could be on the front line of any outcries from the public OR from the science community if the results of the testing is ultimately accepted as irrefutable. So, we wait. There's little more for us to do beyond that except search for the creature ourselves to see if it indeed exists. Something the majority of us have reasonable doubts about but leave doors open to the idea anyway.

Hello Ontario Squatch,

Then according to my "search history" Google should have been handing me that piece of information on a silver platter. And I'm fully aware of how Google offers different stuff for different countries as that particular Forun like most is populated with international members. But somehow that doesn't make me any more comfortable about Google and only serves to reinforce my filtering comment. It's the tip of the iceberg for what Dr. Ketchum has been dealing with.

Maybe try Yahoo?

Melba is probably an agent of the logging industry releasing a false narrative of "human hybridization".

Branco is probably a government agent here to make the government appear more capable then they really are.

Hiflier is probably Melba's assistant helping to make her appear credible.

Old Dog is probably the paid operative instructed to seed the information to the public.

Wingman is probably an agent of the National Wildlife Federation here to foil Melba's secret plans and save the Bigfoot species from extinction.

The rest of us are probably government minions using the Mushroom Growing technique.

• Upvote 2

Melba is probably an agent of the logging industry releasing a false narrative of "human hybridization".

Branco is probably a government agent here to make the government appear more capable then they really are.

Hiflier is probably Melba's assistant helping to make her appear credible.

Old Dog is probably the paid operative instructed to seed the information to the public.

Wingman is probably an agent of the National Wildlife Federation here to foil Melba's secret plans and save the Bigfoot species from extinction.

The rest of us are probably government minions using the Mushroom Growing technique.

There are a lot of folks included in the "rest" that you mentioned that are serious, reasonable, literate and intelligent people. Why berate them? Anything new going on in Ashland?

Edited by Branco

^Grow a sense of humor Branco. We can't all be undercover agents (or can we?)..

As far as Ashland goes, yes lots of new things. MJ becomes legal on the 1st of October and people are happy about it, though the Mushroom Growing technique is still a local favorite.

At that time I'll probably be away from my computer for a few days conducting official business.

Edited by roguefooter