Has Bigfoot Science Stalled?

georgerm

My theory only requires that the government has tried to make contact.     If they succeeded or not would be up to BF.     Certainly if BF has any sort of even rudimentary language the government might try.    I just hope that attempt, if it has happened, was not as heavy handed as the government is known for.    For me there are some uncomfortable rumors of military operations related to BF.    That could be entirely independent and unknown to government natural resources people.    It is not like the various government agencies actually talk to each other.     The military/intelligence agencies actually spy on the other ones to find out what is going on.    

There is a lot of conjecture about BF and some of it has to be pretty close to true.

Why would that be? Why would it have to be close to truth? Sorry, but illogical.

That is illogical only if your premise is that BF does not exist.     I have advanced many theories and the more I do, the more likely some of them might be at least in part true.  

Respectfully, again, but that is a logical fallacy. All your speculation may be complete falderal, too.

BFF Patron

There is also the near infinite universe theory the astrophysicists advocate.     Since the number of galaxies, stars in each galaxy,  and number of planets around stars are very large numbers,     on some planet much like earth, someone that looks much like me is typing about some creature that looks remarkably like BF.  

Time will tell, but when BF is accepted by science, perhaps some will remember what some of us have been saying.     In the mean time, those of you who choose to do so,  can call it all fantasy.   Whatever floats your boat.   But non-existence is the Titanic and will eventually sink. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT
  • Upvote 1

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Yeti

• photo-thumb-23549.jpg?_r=1383683683
  • Sésquac
  • toe_7_bip.png
  • 2,662 posts

Posted Today, 12:22 PM

My theory only requires that the government has tried to make contact.     If they succeeded or not would be up to BF.     Certainly if BF has any sort of even rudimentary language the government might try.    I just hope that attempt, if it has happened, was not as heavy handed as the government is known for.    For me there are some uncomfortable rumors of military operations related to BF.    That could be entirely independent and unknown to government natural resources people.    It is not like the various government agencies actually talk to each other.     The military/intelligence agencies actually spy on the other ones to find out what is going on. 

This theory may not be too far off. Bigfoots have been reported speaking jibberish that is a quickly spoken language. The Sierra Sounds researchers reported this too. A podcast featured a fellow in the national guard that helped clean up after Mt. St Helens blew up. He was saying many dead animals were loaded up including a bigfoot or two. The strange part was a medical tent was set up and a wounded bigfoot was being treated. He claimed the vet was friendly with and speaking with the bigfoot. ....... you can roll on the floor ... now get up ..... then realize this was his report. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Do I completely believe this? no. Do I look for more witness reports?  yes. I will try to find this podcast.

The Forest Service and military has to know much about bigfoot and for some reason is doing it's best to cover it up. An Army Corps of Engineers survival guide warned of bigfoots living in the forest. Did this get out, then was later retracted for some reason? What reason?

Remember fact is stranger than fiction sometimes.

That might not be as crazy as it sounds. 

MIB

Least crazy option? English speaking sassy negotiating with the Federal Government vs ...? 

MIB

Least crazy option? English speaking sassy negotiating with the Federal Government vs ...? 

Versus mind-speak, evidently. There's no rhyme nor reason about any of this crass speculation.

I dont have a lot of faith in DNA versus a body. Small samples can be destroyed in one test. Which means that other labs cannot verify your work with tests of their own. Samples get contaminated or lost as well.

DNA will absolutely do it if we can get through the hoops and loops. But a body bypasses all that.

But if DNA is all you have???? Its light years ahead of a plaster cast or grainy photo.

For the reasons you state in your first line:  plaster casts or grainy photos are, if I am a scientist in a relevant field, far better than a DNA sample.

For the latter I'll say:  where's your type specimen?  Don't have one?  Contamination is my clear dismissal.

I have to explain casts and photos.  Experts have virtually verified that the provenance of Patty and many tracks is an unlisted species.  The problem is that the society isn't holding science's feet to the fire for that alternative explanation...that they do not have.

That evidence leaves clear markers that rule out a human as the subject, and make fakery such a farfetched explanation that it isn't one.

DWA, Southern, and Norse can you expand your comments to improve clarity?

If bigfoot were anything other than (technically) human, it would be divergent enough to be distinguishable in relatively small amounts of mtDNA. That would be one way to prove they exist with multiple biological samples.  If my theory is right, being that I think that BF is from the genus homo and developed an entirely different survival strategy, then it's DNA may appear fully human but may have subtle (seemingly random) mutations that affect gene expression more than actual sequence which could look like ordinary human variation. Without deep study those kinds of things may never be fully identified.

I have my doubts that if a specimen were in hand, we could persue the study of it unfettered.  As soon as "human" DNA enters the picture, the ethics and protocol changes. Ownership of the specimen can then be challenged. Genetic sequence data then cannot be shared on a public data base without written consent of the donor which then blocks independent review.

So you could prove it with a body, but you might not be able to keep it long enough.....   Besides, the existence of wildmen is a crazy scary thing to drop on the world, even though Grizzly bears are likely more dangerous. B)

I just had a crazy thought.      Lets assume that BF is indeed some tribe of relic human with language.     We all conjecture if the government knows they are there.     What if the Government discovered them, actually made contact, and offered them the same protections as the Bureau of Indian Affairs.     My crazy thought is,  if BF watched what happened with all the other Native American Tribes:  land stolen,  displacement from traditional lands,   reservation system,   etc might a sentient BF tell the government they are not interested in protection and to leave them alone?    That might explain some of the strange wilderness areas that simply pop up without any publicity.

If Sasquatch is just another tribe of native Americans? Then why the secrecy?

And what strange wilderness areas are you speaking of?

Seems like much of Oregon's Forest Service land has been turned into a type of wilderness with limited intrusions. Maybe the spotted owl and others are a cover for BF.

There are no recent reports of bigfoots living in tribes such as what was reported by the fellow that escaped by canoe from BFs in British Columbia.

BFF Patron

There are wilderness areas in the Gifford Pinchot forest that make no sense.     From the air they are less scenic that other areas nearby.    Do you know that there are flying restrictions over such wilderness areas?     You cannot fly lower than 2000 over a wilderness area.    Convenient if you want to make aerial photography in the areas impossible.     One would think the government would have designated the scenic areas the Wilderness area.      For those in Oregon there is a movement afoot to designate much of the Mt Hood National Forest a  National Monument.  The push does not seem to have local origins and would severely restrict access by campers and hikers into the back country.   Where is that coming from and why?    

BFF Patron

MIB

I know a family in Washington State that has supposedly has some BF living on their property.      The BF have lived there as long as the property has been in the family,   as I recall that is 70 years.      The BF know some English,   enough to convey information.   They learned it just by listening to the humans converse.    The daughter does not live there any more but brought a stranger once about 3 years ago now.    Since then the BF will not show themselves to her because they are angry with her for bringing in a stranger to see them.      If she is making it up, why would she make herself look bad in her own story?     Believe it or don't.  

Could this be why science does not want to move forward, our government does do things that do not make sense. But they all have all the technical stuff that we would all love to use in the field. In all the years that they have used these technical stuff they must have found or saw some thing worth taking a look at. For some reason science is at a stand still at a discovery that can be large like a lot have said. Yet they have made this issue laughable and nonsense and I see this as a distraction away from the real issue of a real creature that science should be placing a lot more effort in it then what it is doing now. Some thing is very wrong with what is happening to this issue and science is lost or is misleading everyone on purpose. By stalling !

BFF Patron

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Yeti

• photo-thumb-23549.jpg?_r=1383683683
  • Sésquac
  • toe_7_bip.png
  • 2,662 posts

Posted Today, 12:22 PM

This theory may not be too far off. Bigfoots have been reported speaking jibberish that is a quickly spoken language. The Sierra Sounds researchers reported this too. A podcast featured a fellow in the national guard that helped clean up after Mt. St Helens blew up. He was saying many dead animals were loaded up including a bigfoot or two. The strange part was a medical tent was set up and a wounded bigfoot was being treated. He claimed the vet was friendly with and speaking with the bigfoot. ....... you can roll on the floor ... now get up ..... then realize this was his report. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Do I completely believe this? no. Do I look for more witness reports?  yes. I will try to find this podcast.

The Forest Service and military has to know much about bigfoot and for some reason is doing it's best to cover it up. An Army Corps of Engineers survival guide warned of bigfoots living in the forest. Did this get out, then was later retracted for some reason? What reason?

Remember fact is stranger than fiction sometimes.

I was thinking about your post yesterday.     In fact, I have observed military helicopters operating in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.      Not only operating, but landing multiple times as if they were shuttling troops to some location about 20 minutes away to the SE back into back country.     That just does not happen.    The military has several reservations in Washington where they can operate unobserved by civilians with complete secrecy to conduct training.    No missing people were lost at that time that I am aware of.   Military overflight is common as military helicopter from Ft Lewis fly over my house on their way back and forth to training areas in Northern Oregon.      But multiple takeoff and landings indicate some operation is being conducted.    Down aircraft,  satellite recovery,   and that sort of thing are possible explanations but nothing like that was reported in the media at the time.   So whatever they were doing is not public knowledge.  

I just deleted a paragraph here with a hypothetical about military involvement with BF.  Using what I know about how the military works.    I decided if such a thing has actually happened and my hypothetical is anywhere close,   a hypothetical could get me unwanted attention and I might find myself explaining how I could know such a thing.    Sorry but I chickened out.   The NSA monitors the internet.   

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

A couple of weeks ago, we had Army helicopters fly in formation off to the east.

Sometimes I have doubts about bigfoot and fall into the skeptic box, or the paranormal bag, or a conspiracy theorist.  Was bigfoot a government 'foo pa' when it came to new species identification. Normally eager biologist do this, but it's back fired, and they don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole.

Bigfoot being a national security risk seems real doubtful making it a nonissue to the NSA. If I get a visit from the men in black, then I'll contact you first. We are not talking about a weapon or aliens but a North American wily mammal. Now it's a big deal since if discovered, it looks like years of the feds covering it up. They can always play dumb. However as ShadowBorn said, the feds have some rather hot equipment for finding mammals at night. They probably practice finding bigfoot with night vision silent aircraft.

The mystery can be blown wide open anytime ................................... someone needs to get lucky. The more that play the game, the better our odds of solving bigfoot science behind the curtain. It's terrible that some of the best bigfooters have died already. No ones said science is easy.  

BFF Patron

BF does not need to be a national security risk for to interest the military.     I just has to have potential military value.      I  wonder if the army would be interested in some 8 to 9 foot thing, that can live off the land, is very stealthy,   has very good night vision,  that can traverse difficult terrain at an incredible speed in the dark.   That makes a trained dolphin look pretty insignificant if you are a military General. 

Finally how do we know that BF is from this planet until we have the DNA to look at?    One would think the military might be interested in big furry ET running around in our forests.     And since they do not officially exist,   the military might assume that they might be ET just because we have no known large North American apes and want investigate to find out for sure.    If you had a little gray guy with a big head and almond eyes running around,    the military would not assume they are some unknown little North American ape.   They would go check it out and make sure they are not ET.     If you want to see how this works,   get several different people to report a UFO crash in a field someplace.   I can assure you that people will show up to investigate.  Of course a false police report is a crime and that is not advisable.     

• masterbarber locked and unpinned this topic