You Shouldn’T Kill A Bigfoot

Oonjerah

That was a humorous article. Thanks for sharing it. It would be kind of hard to prove if it was endangered or threatened though. Unless they used elusiveness as a criteria.

BFF Patron

Anybody, that has seen the cooperative, strategic mechanisms Sasquatch employ to display their obvious frontal lobe sophistication would think twice about dueling with one or a family of them.  Bob "Action" Jackson on ranger duty in Yellowstone watched one strategically evade and bound from evergreen to evergreen downhill covering ground in a most inefficient, yet strategic way (once surprised on a hunting endeavor).  I have seen them flank, surround and disperse in my own sighting.  Until you experience this, you can only experience it vicariously through the reporting of credible witnesses.  Killing one with intent, is probably going to mean you will shoot your way out of a predicament, in my humble opinion. 

Killing anything to satisfy curiosity is the height of barbarity. 

I tend to agree.  Meanwhile  without  the kill in this  particular instance due to  hoax, folklore and legend . We Scientist will never accept   this myth .  A live specimen will work also and everybody wins. 

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Kill only for food?

Capturing one and imprisoning in a lab seems even less humane.

Science has it's limitations as an overarching paradigm justifying any and all behaviors.

So that leaves an expired from natural means and there may even be an injunction their, as well.

Archived