Active Skeptics Where Is Your Evidence

yowiie

^Skeptics were asked for evidence.  Well I posted a full frontal photo of where bigfoot and it's cousins have never been confirmed with proper testable, repeatable un hoax able evidence. 

That's because you have to have A. a body, to get to B. verifiable evidence. We'll never have B without A.

Guest Crowlogic

^Skeptics were asked for evidence.  Well I posted a full frontal photo of where bigfoot and it's cousins have never been confirmed with proper testable, repeatable un hoax able evidence. 

That's because you have to have A. a body, to get to B. verifiable evidence. We'll never have B without A.

That's as good as saying game set and match stick a fork in bigfootism it's done.

That's as good as saying game set and match stick a fork in bigfootism it's done.

Let me think about that a minute...... 

because you say so? Nah.

Now, If you want bigfootism to be done, then it is. We'll carry on without your input, but strangely, I'd rather not. My point is, we all know there needs to be a body in order to have verifiable evidence.

Sorry if I missed this, but tripwire of what?

Wire.  To close the circuit to a battery.  To a string of Claymores.

These were submitted in 2003. Why did it take you 30 years to write anything down about your sightings?

What type of silly question is that?

Night Walker, you laid out the unsupported premise that if something isn't written down immediately then it didn't happen at all the way you remember it.  That may be true in some cases, but it isn't true in all cases, no matter how you attempt to construe it.

Go back and look at the detail I've provided about the environment in which the encounter occurred and think again regarding my recall of the details of the sighting. 

The most insulting thing about the Skeptics Playbook is that when you cannot refute something, you always, always pivot and attempt to impeach the witness.

Get lost.

Edited by JDL

Except they usually do not keep film around for 50 years afterwards.....that was a BSA troop prank.

You can explain it away all you want, but there is plenty more were that came from......and they are not stumps and bushes.

My point being is that in the spirit of this OP, where is your EVIDENCE that the BSA film is a hoax? The PGF? The memorial day video? etc?

The film is not a hoax but nor does it depict a Bigfoot (or some mysterious "creature") just because someone says it does. If you are really that suggestible then just watch the footage again without the dialogue. The figure is a regular person - same size, same proportions, same movements, and in a location that people regularly frequent. There is nothing unique or special about it - I expect there would be lots of old private film footage depicting regular people at a distance in a variety of wilderness settings so, of course, there would be a plenty more of that quality "evidence" around - why wouldn't there be? Regular people ain't stumps and bushes either...

My "evidence" is that the Boy Scouts of America do not advocate for the existence of Bigfoot based on this rather mundane footage (or, indeed, any other alleged piece of evidence). Feel free to approach them about it if you disagree...

I doubt that the film is very convincing to you either, norse. You're a skilled hunter, right? Are you seriously suggesting that you would shoot "Bigfoot" if you were out hunting and saw something identical to what is depicted in that film? That is a really scary thought...

The most interesting thing about that footage is your reaction to it - that you, for one (along with the Finding Bigfoot team presumably), believe it IS of Bigfoot. That, like the blobsquatch pics in which people "see" Bigfoot in ambiguity and the legend-tripping "expeditions" in which people experience Bigfoot in moments of uncertainty, provide the best "evidence" that Bigfoot is truly illusive (rather than elusive)...

These were submitted in 2003. Why did it take you 30 years to write anything down about your sightings?

What kind of question is that?

A simple one...

Night Walker, you laid out the unsupported premise that if something isn't written down immediately then it didn't happen at all the way you remember it.  That may be true in some cases, but it isn't true in all cases, no matter how you attempt to construe it.

Go back and look at the detail I've provided about the environment in which the encounter occurred and think again regarding my recall of the details of the sighting. 

The most insulting thing about the Skeptics Playbook is that when you cannot refute something, you always, always pivot and attempt to impeach the witness.

Get lost.

Wow...

That's weak sauce. Your evidence that Bigfoot doesnt exist is based off of the BSA's official stance on the issue? What about the troop leader's son that was there? I guess not so much huh?

And I've said about a million times now I would not take a long shot on a Sasquatch. So you can stop being scared now OK?

That's weak sauce. Your evidence that Bigfoot doesnt exist is based off of the BSA's official stance on the issue? What about the troop leader's son that was there? I guess not so much huh?

And I've said about a million times now I would not take a long shot on a Sasquatch. So you can stop being scared now OK?

The troop leader's son didn't say it was Bigfoot either, you know. Neither did the troop leader, apparently. Did Finding Bigfoot conclude it was Bigfoot? They featured it on their show so it MUST be Bigfoot, right? Who, besides you, "sees" it as Bigfoot, norse (although without certainty to shoot)? I'm curious...

Are the Boy Scouts of America in on the Bigfoot conspiracy, too, norse? A sinister government, greedy loggers, corrupt science... and the Boy Scouts. Please tell me more...

___

JDL - I have a lot of questions about your claims but don't appreciate your hostile and presumptuous response to a simple yet legitimate question. Perhaps I hit a raw nerve or you are having a bad day. Either way, I thank you for your participation up to this point and won't bother you again. I don't bear grudges so if you are ever down under feel free to look me up and I'll take you on a tour of the local Yowie hot spots.

Guest Crowlogic

^Well all the proponents have to do is deliver the goods and all the blood thirst will be quenched once and for all.  It's so simple.

Edited by Crowlogic

See Crow and most of you skeptics you all ask for proof but we are not going to offer it to ya since we worked for it our selves, Crow !  It is real easy get out into the field and find out for yourself how real they are and get off this merry go round since this trip is getting very old with the same old attitude. I offered you to come to Michigan but you refuse and the one who is willing to come out is twist and I have no problem as long as he sticks to the rules layed for him.  Here I am trying to deliver the goods to you and your are refusing so what does that say about you learning the truth. Are you just out to anger the masses? or are you out to figure this out for yourself and learn the truth? It is a very simple solution to your problem and that is to get out in a area where these creature roam and place your fear aside  and deal with them. I do suggest that you wear an adult diaper so that you do not soil your bottom when you have your first encounter.

My friend locked himself in my truck and sat in the back and middle of that truck clenching a 12" knife in his hand shaking in fear while I tried to get him to open the doors. The other guy that was with us who spotted the first creature was frozen in fear and could not move and the scream that he let out I will never forget. But when I came around that gate on that two track and seen that creature, my legs felt like jelly and I was trembling in my bare feet with my hand on my pistol while it was still holstered. This was my first sighting but not my first encounter where they shake the trees to send you off.

The most funniest thing that I have ever seen was my two friends who have past away, was when we seen these two eye balls watching us in the dark. These two guys took of running and when I looked back I was left alone there by myself , but I stood my ground and found out that it was a raccoon. when I went back to find them they were all piled up on each other from the fear of the encounter that we had in this place before. I never laughed my a** off so hard in life like that, since it looked so comical.

I know that your whole world of bigfootism came down Crow with dis-belief and that your are pushing for proof, but it's not going to happen the way that you may believe you want it to happen. These creatures have the edge on us , they have the advantage of using their environment against us. They control and have mastered their domain where we have just begun to understand what it means to even be an ancient man or even how they lived. Normal ancient man never lived long as we do now, but these creatures have learned to live beyond our own means with out technology. The worst part about this is that they have mastered this skill for years and it has worked for them that they do not need to change a thing. Imagine the secrets that they carry and what we may be able to learn for long term survival in harsh wilderness. 

If these Berkley stories are true then they cannot be held captive nor studied with in lab conditions since most likely they will die or some how escape. So the only way to properly study these creature would to field study them with in their own domain within a properly controlled free range area. This means long term outdoor study teams that have been inserted in tribal areas and hope for the best that they are not attacked for broken pacts made by our past ancestors. Remember that we have to honor these pacts or we break these truce and this might be an explanation for disappearance of people in certain area. These creature have boundaries and we have to respect these boundaries or we pay for trespassing these boundaries. This is where we must pay attention to our Native Americans who have dealt with these creatures on many occasions. They are the ancestors who have lived on this land way before we arrived here and have the knowledge and fore site to help. There is no simple solution for the proof that you seek Crow unless you physically search the answers your self in the field. IMHO :)

Guest Crowlogic

^Psssst.......oh you worked for it yourselves.  That makes all the difference gee what was the rest of the world thinking.  

I see this happening all the time; it's indeed an insult to a thinking person's intelligence.

And, of course, a clear indicator that the skeptic doesn't have enough thought put in or enough evidence reviewed to take a truly intelligent tack on the inquiry.  Objections to Patty amount to 'there has to be some person or some alien or some corporation or some rogue computer that could have done this' in a year in which *the technology and knowledge, Cheeldren Frens, DID NOT EXIST.*  The fooptrints can't be reasonably said to be fabricated, as again, the technology ain't there, never mind the locations being totally wrong for anyone wanting to make sure (that's what hoaxers do, make sure) that the prints get found.  'Oh, but see, the hoaxer KNOWS THIS, so that's why the hoaxer...'  The incredible - for something that isn't real - consistency of the reports over time and space is easily explained!  They're copying, people copy stuff!  They're comparing notes!  Everybody knows what to say!  OK, somebody does, because he's writing all of them!

Shoooore, bud, shoooore.

Bigfoot skepticism sounds like this.  "You think the earth isn't flat, but with all due respect, how do you know?"

Like that.

Edited by DWA