Active Skeptics Where Is Your Evidence

yowiie

Yeah, I am aware of those Rock, but I don't find them to be undeniably bigfoot in origin. They are a bit ambiguous. 

Guest Crowlogic

^^^Honest skeptics?  Where are there dishonest skeptics?  Where have skeptics done anything dishonest?  The only dishonesty in bigfootism has been perpetrated by bigfooters themselves or by people intentionally trying to supply fake evidence to bigfooters.  

Yeah, I am aware of those Rock, but I don't find them to be undeniably bigfoot in origin. They are a bit ambiguous. 

Agreed, but a hairy wildman who lives in the forest is pretty close.

^^^Honest skeptics?  Where are there dishonest skeptics?  Where have skeptics done anything dishonest?  The only dishonesty in bigfootism has been perpetrated by bigfooters themselves or by people intentionally trying to supply fake evidence to bigfooters.  

There are skeptics who have perpetrated hoaxes. It might be funny to fool the footers, but it's not really kosher either. Just helps muddle the water.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I did not mean that bigfeets produce artifacts. I meant there would be art, sculptures, bone jewelry, bigfoot hide clothing, etc that were unmistakably bigfoot inspired, but created by humans. 

Ahhh!

Just turn on the TV and watch Finding Bigfoot.

All the proof it there!

Guest OntarioSquatch

I did not mean that bigfeets produce artifacts. I meant there would be art, sculptures, bone jewelry, bigfoot hide clothing, etc that were unmistakably bigfoot inspired, but created by humans.

I think you're mistaking Bigfoot with bears.

Your statements are false.   Have you forgotten Tontar already?

MIB

• Upvote 1

I think you're mistaking Bigfoot with bears.

How is that, exactly?

MIB

Plussed

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

MIB

Plussed

Who as a skeptic has hoaxed on bigfooters?  What was Tontar?  Indeed skeptics have tried to show evidence is fake but who actually presented a hoax and called it real?

Guest OntarioSquatch

Tontar is the username of the person who was involved in the Elbe trackway hoax. Like many so-called skeptics, he was a Bigfoot denialist who had unhealthy obsession with this subject, especially the PGF.