International Primal People Conference 2016

kbhunter

I returned from speaking at the 2nd International Primal People Conference in Kennewick Washington a couple of weeks ago.

The lineup of speakers was awesome! (they got better after my opening presentation LOL) I will add more here as I get time. In the meantime, if you were there, let me know! Yea, I gave the BIGFOOT Forums a plug.

Check out this news interview with Bob Gimlin. The reporter had NO idea who he was. Notice KBHUNTER in the background in the black shirt and cap. I was standing and talking with the one and only Bill Munns seated to my left.

KB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56FvcD3pQbo&feature=youtu.be

I went to the first one and I wish I could have gone to this one but I had a conflict ... daughters come first.    Maybe next time.

MIB

Guest SteveL
Very interesting KB; yes, I was there, primarily for Bill Munns rare presentation.  I’d heard him once before at the Sasquatch Symposium, an introduction to The Falcon Project several years back.  His diligence in uncovering the indisputable facts that his research has proven, are invaluable.  Weapons for witnesses like us when confronted by ignorant detractors who believe Sasquatch an aberration.  I especially liked that his program was all new -- different from his previous offering.  Although from his book, "The Day Roger Met Patty," the details and answers to the excellent questions from the audience, made his appearance far more than a footnote to the book.  Your award to him was a very thoughtful note, and I can't think of another researcher who deserves it more.  I thank you for your recognizing him for all of us.

I enjoyed your presentation also.  I’d heard from friends that you were a great guy, and I now know.  You are exactly the kind of person I like to go into the forest with.  You would be welcome on any of my excursions.

I didn’t get a chance to ask you if you ever met Lori and Dustin Chandler or Chris Barr from up Villa Rica way, and what you thought of their experiences.  There seems to be a lot of activity up in Georgians NE corner.  Maybe when my wife retires I’ll be able to talk her into a road trip cross country to your beautiful state.

I missed not getting to talk with Barb Shupe, but life happens, and anyone that puts this endeavor ahead of their lives can’t be trusted.  Her research associate; Sandy was an entertaining substitute, and has a lot more experience than what is shown on Barbs’ YouTube channel.  Sandy was an invaluable, energetic and fun addition to the event.

Ron Moreheads new punched up power point was more entertaining than ever, and he should be congratulated on his professionalism, and refreshing humor.  That man is the definition of unrelenting detective; so dedicated, so thorough.

Joe Hauser and Thom Cantrall definitely brought the element of wonder to the conference.  Their insights go well beyond the usual kinds of evidence.  They bring awareness to how we should behave once we’ve made contact with this very special race.  It was so refreshing to attend a gathering that didn’t nitpick at every story, and backslide into age old arguments of little value.  As I see so prevalent in the discussions by these acrid new style assayers.

Without a doubt my wife and I loved the enthusiasm and entertaining delivery from the first time speaker Kathi Blount.  If you want to know what it’s like to have your first contact, or re-live your first experience with young fresh eyes, then she is the one to listen to.  Truly awesome!

Bob Gimlin.  A true american treasure, 84 years old, and going strong.

Anyway that’s my two-bit opinion.  All in all we had a great time, and would go again.  A fellow researcher Todd from our area joined us.  He has relatives in Kennewick, and was fun to have along.  We noticed how auto-centric this lovely clean city is, dent free cars, sic rims and some of the best looking pick-ups I’ve ever seen… anywhere!

Thanks for asking for responses

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you SteveL for the kind words and awsome review. I think you pretty much nailed it! If you're ever in GA, look me up!

KB