Sasquatch and Cannabis

hiflier

1 hour ago, Cryptic Megafauna said:

Don't worry they won't send you to the funny farm for believing in Bigfoot.  ;)

Only voices in your head telling you to do things...

The voices in my head told me that...

Probably just too much product.

Don't Bogart.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

At this point Bigfoot is stoned out of his brain and can't figure out what is going on.

"should I get high on life instead?"

and "wow! what weird spiraly colors" and after a bit "pretzels?"

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

• 2 weeks later...

You know......it was a stoner squatch that gave more credence to the viability of prints as evidence.....

What?  You never heard of the Bongsburg trackway/casts?

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Perhaps hallucinogens would better enhance inter genus communications.

That, or transpersonal meditation.

What we need is the inter genius, so ingenious it's simplicity redefined.

Common cosmic communication.

We can do this.

I think...

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

CM-I think you have a valid point there, as smoking weed with the BF's could quite easily get pretty ugly.....

"Well...Yeah....it's was all laid back and totally cool, until I tried to eat the last ding dongs, then everything went way south, like, way fast.....I don't know what it is about em, but those hairy dudes REALLY like the ding dongs, I'll tell ya....I barely made it through that session....But whoever got them onto those tasty treats didn't do anyone any favors, that much is certain!"

That's funny! 'Cause that's two words!

But that would just make matters worse! Once those ran out things would get really munchy...like BBQ hungry style..

"Well..That dwarf over there's pretty convenient, and it did eat the last brownie...."

Guest ChasingRabbits
On 8/22/2016 at 9:53 AM, Cryptic Megafauna said:

guyzonthropus, one word, hash brownies

That would be a great idea because according to this Smithsonian article http://insider.si.edu/2016/08/crime-bite-dna-half-eaten-food-may-someday-send-crooks-jail/

Donuts and cheese are better than apples for collecting DNA...downside is that you'd have to give BF alot donuts, cheese and other munchables after feeding him the hash brownies.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

ChasingRabbits I would just keep feeding him more hash brownies and then sling him over my shoulder and visit the Smithsonian.

Guest ChasingRabbits
11 hours ago, Cryptic Megafauna said:

ChasingRabbits I would just keep feeding him more hash brownies and then sling him over my shoulder and visit the Smithsonian.

1. You'd and BF would never make it through security at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.

2. If you and BF did, they wouldn't believe it or you.

3. They would ask you for the remainder of the hash brownies ('cuz it's legal in DC).

4. The Park Police would probably arrest you for animal cruelty (and ask you for your hash brownie recipe.)

5. The stoned BF would probably wander away, scare off the nearby food truck operators, and gorge himself on hotdogs, ice cream cones, potato chips,fries, etc. And the next thing you know, he's peeing on the Washington Monument and ripping up the Cherry Trees to make a stick structure vaping lounge.

"Contributing to the delinquency of a.....Well.....err....uh...whatever that thing is! It's obviously stoned out of its big furry mind! You're coming with us, sir, and animal control will have to deal with your...ummm...friend"

If you made it through security, the BF would no doubt end up in a drawer next to all the giant skeletons that have disappeared over the years....labelled "anomalous hominid" or maybe "nothing of interest, honest!"