Bigfoot Boredom

Lake County Bigfooot

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Check out the paranormal general cryptozoology section, plenty to read about Sas's conversations with BF.  

You might even get to read about a budding relationship between a member and a BF.  :blink::blink::blink:

No way! That's creepy on so many levels....

Edited by norseman

Ah, c'mon, man ... we've already seen her without lingerie ...

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 3

Lol. We may have but ain't every going to be a pretty picture.....unless your into that kinda thing.  Sure ain't my kind.....

edit:. Even with all the hair removal in the world, what are you ending up with, a buff looking, hairless male Russian weightlifter.....yeah, I'll pass!!!

Edited by Twist

One of my rules is "never date a gal whose back is hairier than mine."     Yes, I have had to pass a time or two.  

MIB

Edited by MIB

Foregoing both the possibility of human and sasquatch intimacy, I do however wonder about human-sasquatch communication, obviously a whole thread or two has broached the subject. Placement of objects, and so forth, and imitation of the human themselves, all of which is fairly well known about the creature. I like a gifting story I heard lately where they stole a guys tools and left a dead rabbit or something in its place. I mean, to them a dead rabbit is a solid trade, but to the owner of the tools, not so much. I have talked about some of the things I observed at the state park near me, possibly human or not. Little objects such as coins and pipe cleaners all placed in the depression of the top of a fence posts in a line covered with small rocks, a dime was also one of the objects. It suggested to me that if a child did this they sacrificed the dime and some other trinkets, but it appeared more like something was returning the objects to civilization, like here I found your trinkets. It is pretty interesting to fathom, then after checking those out and replacing them in other places stuff was moved again. Then later a large rock appears on my fence post at home, hmmmmm....my wife said she might have done it, but seems like she is imagining that she might have done it, because it was a large rock and she would probably have remembered it a whole lot sooner. It is one of those mysteries.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

RE: OP

IMO, from ~17 years of observation on the so-called BF Community there appears to be a pattern of behaviors that follow a predictable route.

Websites and other forms of social media facilitate the interaction among what I consider the following subsets:

Those that have an encounter and want to share the details and/or seek explanation/corroboration from others with similar experiences.

Those that choose to anchor in the harbor of skepticism...for the sake of skepticism.

Those that have not experienced an encounter but are intrigued by those that have with many of those individuals more enthralled with the campfire tales aspect than anything else.

Those that see economic opportunity in either mining the miners or outright hustling via fraudulent means.

After all these groups have interacted to varying degrees what emerges is a state of stagnation and frustration with expectation that is still unfulfilled.

You've all seen this, it is undeniable historical content.

What is also undeniable is the fact there are hundreds of people with actual encounters, out there, walking among us but will not breathe a word of such based upon their observations of how such are treated by most all of the venues in existence.

Rather than worrying about where we stand in the pecking order and strutting around like a bunch of bantam roosters, wonder what it would be like if everyone's story was accepted at face value and then discussed in a civil fashion?

The mantra of "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof", in this instance is irrelevant as there is little a witness can provide other than oral testimony. Rather, it's a safe haven for those that are paranoid of being "taken". Not much would have ever been discovered or accomplished had those who did, been hidebound by such a fear-based dogma.

FWIW.

MIB&CM- plussed!

Cotter-"friends have told me" that's what the she-squatches say when "when they REALLY like yas"( wink wink)

LCB-as for the guy with the tools, just imagine what the BF think when someone gifts them fruit after a clear cut...."Apple's? Really? Apples?"

Yuchi-a valid point to be sure, but there has to be some measure by which to prevent this from becoming "Troll Storytime" (no jokes, please...)

You all must be bored if you all are going down this road. I see patty very lovely and some what charming. But I am not that bored to dress her up in lingerie and not even if i took a hand full of mush rooms could i see here in one of those get ups., All natural is just fine if i did a six month cruise. But then again there goes my sick mind and that liittle guy that sits on my shoulder that makes me think bad things :D Boy I hate him!