The Sasquatch In British Columbia

steenburg

Thomas,

Again, like I said, best of luck with new book, lookin' foreward to it.

Pat..

Thank you, and when I next meet with Chris and David I will be bring up what you and Blogger were talking about. I think that was a very good point, and any continuation should be a separate new book rather than the same with 30 or so pages added.

Thomas Steenburg

Thomas,

I hope I can change gears here just a little.

In your book "In Search of giants" on page 57 in the interview with Joseph Verhovany, Perez asks if he (Joeseph) felt he was in danger and the answer was "it was more hypnotizing than anything else. It like earthquake hit you.... and goes on to describe the effects that some are now attributing to infrasound.

What are your thoughts on infrasound?

Could this possible explain the effects that Joseph V. is trying to explain?

Mr. Steenburg

I do hope your new book sells well.

I also hope that your publisher will look at some form of electronic publishing such as kindle.

Thomas,

I hope I can change gears here just a little.

In your book "In Search of giants" on page 57 in the interview with Joseph Verhovany, Perez asks if he (Joeseph) felt he was in danger and the answer was "it was more hypnotizing than anything else. It like earthquake hit you.... and goes on to describe the effects that some are now attributing to infrasound.

What are your thoughts on infrasound?

Could this possible explain the effects that Joseph V. is trying to explain?

In this case, no I don't think so. Joseph spoke with a very thick Croatian accent. There were times during the interview and other times I was talking with him that he was having trouble finding the proper English phrases. I think he was just trying to describe how stunned and perplexed he felt while watching this thing eat from the blackberry bushes.

As for infra sound in general. I think it is a possibility, It would explain that creepy feeling of being watched that some people describe. Many animal species are capable of uttering and hearing sound under 20 Hz. Which I believe is the human limit. But as far as I know none of the higher primates are known to emit and hear sound under 20 HZ. But who's to say that the Sasquatch can't. Its just another question which we hopefully will find an answer to.

Thomas Steenburg

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to the book, Mr. Steenburg.

When it becomes available, could you please update this thread with a link to purchase it?

Thank you.

Guest rockinkt

FWIW - Speaking as a former cop with a fair bit of experience under my belt - I can state unequivocally that Mr. Steenburg is a first class investigator.

I respect and value his judgement because he is very meticulous and highly motivated to discover the validity of each and every detail and then let the chips fall where they may.

I look forward to purchasing and reading this book knowing that it will become a fine fixture on my living room table certain to spark inquiries and debate.

Looks good, Thomas! Does the book cover Vancouver Island? Especially the region around Tofino has dozens of sightings.

By the way: We met last Summer in Harrison Hot Springs (at Bill's trailer, Darcy was also there). It was fun! Remember me? :)

Looks good, Thomas! Does the book cover Vancouver Island? Especially the region around Tofino has dozens of sightings.

By the way: We met last Summer in Harrison Hot Springs (at Bill's trailer, Darcy was also there). It was fun! Remember me? :)

Yes I do remember you. Did Darcy take you up above Sasquatch Provincial Park or to ruby Creek?

Yep there will be quite a bit in the new book concerning Vancouver Island.

Thomas Steenburg

Looking forward to the book, Mr. Steenburg.

When it becomes available, could you please update this thread with a link to purchase it?

Thank you.

Will do Rod.

Thomas Steenburg

FWIW - Speaking as a former cop with a fair bit of experience under my belt - I can state unequivocally that Mr. Steenburg is a first class investigator.

I respect and value his judgement because he is very meticulous and highly motivated to discover the validity of each and every detail and then let the chips fall where they may.

I look forward to purchasing and reading this book knowing that it will become a fine fixture on my living room table certain to spark inquiries and debate.

Thank you very much. You know if every body would 'Just stick to the facts, and never deviate from the facts'. Main stream science might actually want to help out a bit more.

Thomas Steenburg

Interesting. I have never heard of that. But I doubt Hancock House who is a book publisher have any plans concerning such a thing.

Thomas Steenburg

Know the Sasquatch is available as an e-book. HH may be more "with it" than we think.

Howdy Mr Steenburg,

I'm interested in the same thing as ^Surveyor. Can we order it and have it autographed? Just asking, because I've thoroughly enjoyed In Search of Giants and S:B The Continuing Mystery. In fact I'm getting ready to re-read them again. Is there a precise date of when it will be available?

Guest billgreen2010

hey tom WOW very interesting new sasquatch book cover indeed so whats new with sasquatch research activity etc keep me posted KEEP ON SQUATCHING :)