Colorado Man Sexually Assaulted by BF (With Footprint pics!)

Cotter

Darrel Whitaker, from Glenwood Springs in Colorado, claims a sasquatch attacked him and attempted to rape him while he was walking in the woods.

The 57-year old man was walking to his hunting cabin on Sunday, to see if it had suffered any damage during the winter.

All of a sudden, a large “gorilla-like” creature dropped from a tree in front of him punched him in the face.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/colorado-hunter-claims-he-was-sexually-assaulted-by-a-sasquatch/

BFF Patron

Now that man either has a lot of guts to go public with that report or he is a fruitcake.   

Love the "authorities" statement.  Darrel Whitaker is convinced that the creature who attacked him was a sasquatch, but the GSPD investigators say it’s more probable that the attacker is simply a particularly large and hairy man. So what's easier to believe, a sasquatch, or an 8 foot tall man with what look like 18 inch feet and heavy enough to sink an inch or so into the soil. Do they even realize what that sounds like. Not sure what to think about the print, but it doesn't look like the man's foot is sinking in at all. 

BFF Patron

You don't believe what government tells you?      I did hear about an encounter in California where the "victim"  was attacked in his sleep by a amorous female BF who had her way with him.    .    I think MIB has heard the same story.    

I can't tell that story without naming names ... which I best not do on the open form.   PM comin'!  :)

MIB

BFF Patron

I think that wise for all to remain nameless.   .      

::bent finger:: I did NOT have sexual relations with that cryptozoological creature.

BFF Patron

I still say maybe we have been using the wrong bait.    If BF is so into sex with humans, both male and female,  then peanut butter might not be the best bait.   

BFbait.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Beocat

My husband sent me this post a while back to review on Facebook. 

I'm thinking this is a hoax. I performed a basic generic Internet search just on his name and Colorado. Even modified his name to have two l's. No luck. Can't find a matching general address (city and state) or anyone of his age and name on searches. If I can track myself down (and all the places I've lived) and people I occasionally talk to pop up as "relatives" when I search for myself, one would think this guy would too. I don't think the man he claims to be exists. If I can't avoid popping up on these "public info for a price" sites, then it is likely he cannot avoid it either. 

Still, unless someone contacts the Glenwood Springs PD, we won't know for sure. I'm filing this one in as a hoax for me.

A particularly large man? Yah....I'd say so.

No mid tarsal break though?

IMG_0598.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I wander what his face looked like?  8 ft tall, 600-800lbs of weight, fist the size of grapefruit/cantelope?  That must of really hurt and he is lucky every bone in his face wasn't broken.  Maybe he had glasses on and the bigfoot took it easy on him B)

On 5/17/2017 at 11:36 AM, SWWASAS said:

Now that man either has a lot of guts to go public with that report or he is a fruitcake.   

Perhaps he's both?

The site makes the National Enquirer look respectable.  Look at the other articles. Either a joke site, or for a site for the extremely dim.

Archived