Bigfoot Dna Update

Guest Silver Fox

guyz

As I understand it, they have figured out how to avoid paying income taxes, so they must be pretty smart; maybe that's what they are using the rest of their brain for. And I have never heard of a BF being audited (at least not more than once)

As I understand it, they have figured out how to avoid paying income taxes, so they must be pretty smart; maybe that's what they are using the rest of their brain for. And I have never heard of a BF being audited (at least not more than once)

Dlaw

Would that not make all the animals smart since they all have figured out on how to live for free and have to not be governed. Their slavery is to be able to survive the next day and not worry about the next. So they have figured their way out of the tax problem and in the same time figured out on how to be governed with out a monetary establishment. Not bad for being animals who's in some of their brains could be the size of a pea.

ShadowBorn, they still have a frontal lobe, just not as well developed. (in theory)

They can still posses advanced reasoning and abstraction, math (visual spatial) language (everything communicates)

They just don't need the processing power there for social complexity (administrative)

Older forms of man had larger cranial capacity than we do and is still present in some older populations still existing.

These had to be smarter as living in small communities was much harder and required a lot of intelligence.

City bred man has better social reasoning (frontal again) and the evolutionary advantage of large civilization groups outweighs the loss of a certain amount of brain volume. Besides brain is a huge drain on energy so there is also an advantage, up to a certain point, of not maintaining a super computer VS a mainframe.

So in theory what you are saying that their reasoning would not be up to par with ours. Their organizational skills would not be skilled as ours like we do when we are at war. But as we have seen by accounts by others there is intelligence and reasoning going on with these creatures. What part of the brain would effect this mind speak stuff if they have advanced in this.

I am saying this cause I have encountered this, so I am trying to figure this out. If we are getting to a point where we can pretty much order a baby on the way we would like this baby through gene manipulation. Then who to say that some thing did not take place some 50 million years ago between us and this creature and it some how became one with us. It is a sick notion to think that they either mated with us or us with them. But there is some thing that is not right and un natural about them. We can talk Brain cranial or DNA but the issue is that we are dealing with some thing that is not natural to nature. 

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

What are they doing with all that remaining volume? Working on ever-advancing hide-and-seek strategies, of course!

Woods craft and camping stories, raunchy jokes, recon rangers, the usual suspects.