Your favorite Youtube channel researcher

I've been watching this researcher for a while now . This video and stills he just posted show tracks he just found in the snow. Also if you care to watch the whole video there are stills

of something very interesting that seems to be watching him. Tell me what you think. Did he capture stills of a bigfoot ?

If you have a large animal in trees? There will be physical evidence for it. Scratch marks, broken limbs, etc. Especially spindly Ponderosa pine and Juniper trees. Watch videos of hound hunters treeing Bear and Cougar.

The other hypothesis for a dead end trackway is the hoaxer took off his stompers and walked his back trail out. That is spring snow. It’s very melted and shallow and it’s punchy, so it will hold more weight than early snow.

Yeah the tree thing for supporting that big of an animal is questionable .

Did you watch the stills at all of the claim it was a bigfoot ? 

They start at 18:19 in the video.

Pretty good find.  I don't watch most YT researchers because of the low quality, blabbering forever about nothing.  This fellow gets right to the point which is best.

3 hours ago, norseman said:

The other hypothesis for a dead end trackway is the hoaxer took off his stompers and walked his back trail out. That is spring snow. It’s very melted and shallow and it’s punchy, so it will hold more weight than early snow.

Apologies norseman, you are a veteran here but I have wondered, why would a hoaxer do a hoax in a remote area where no one is around to notice?  Except maybe occasional, random person like hiker or the even more rare BF researcher wandering through.  Wouldn't a hoaxer who takes such trouble to create a "stomper", even clever ones, create a fabricated trackway somewhere people are more likely to see it?

It is interesting, the history of trackway hoaxing, how easy they are to spot.  IMO, no credible stomper maker hoaxer would waste their efforts for trivial returns. They want the money shot, like unmentionable hoaxer fools we are all familiar with do.  The type that distract from the better research efforts.

Edited by Arvedis

There's certainly no definition to the figure.  It's not even a great silhouette.  It could be a BF, but that guy's the only one who knows for sure.

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

Pretty good find.  I don't watch most YT researchers because of the low quality, blabbering forever about nothing.  This fellow gets right to the point which is best.

Apologies norseman, you are a veteran here but I have wondered, why would a hoaxer do a hoax in a remote area where no one is around to notice?  Except maybe occasional, random person like hiker or the even more rare BF researcher wandering through.  Wouldn't a hoaxer who takes such trouble to create a "stomper", even clever ones, create a fabricated trackway somewhere people are more likely to see it?

It is interesting, the history of trackway hoaxing, how easy they are to spot.  IMO, no credible stomper maker hoaxer would waste their efforts for trivial returns. They want the money shot, like unmentionable hoaxer fools we are all familiar with do.  The type that distract from the better research efforts.

What if the videographer is the hoaxer? Notoriety is a valid reason why he could or would fake tracks. Like, share and subscribe right?

I have a snow track way under my belt. The snow was deep. And I nor anyone could have hoaxed those tracks. I either was not reading the tracks right and a mundane animal made them OR? 

Do you see any challenge as to why these cannot have been hoaxed?

At 18:10 those tracks are not coyote but a large cat and he should be careful. I am agreeing with Norseman that a large creature like a bigfoot is not going to swing from tree to tree or we would be seeing snow and debris all over the place on the ground. The creature does not even have to be that big either to get debris to fall on the ground if it was to swing from tree to tree since those pines are way too small. He either was hoaxed or created the tracks him self.  Cause even if you do loose the tracks in some way, you will find tracks some where else in a different area some place or some kind of sign. They are not that super dimensional since they do leave physical evidence.

a-pair-of-coyote-tracks-in-the-snow-by542k.jpg                                                cat tracks.png

Coyote on the left and cat on the right.

I was just reading an old thread on the forum where a poster was saying they didn't think there were Sasquatch's in Nevada, a course there are. Don't believe this person would hoax tracks, he's in a really good isolated area with plenty of food such as deer and rabbits. That's a recent small slider that moved through that area putting a small amount of snow down on the ground with another storm coming in tonight. The areas east and west of Hawthorne Nevada have quite a number of Sasquatch's along with the Ruby Mountains and the Jarbridge area. Very few people live in his area with lots of BLM land.

Is there sufficient tree-cover to provide visual camouflage to allow bigfoot movement? They can't move about without something blocking their long-distance viewing.

Believe it or not,  there's quite a few trees in the mountainous areas. Google Earth doesn't really show the small trees that well.

Edited by MindSquatch
  • Upvote 1

Sounds good. I've serious doubts of my home state of Nebraska, for the very reason I queried you, about. In Nebraska, far too much open country to seriously entertain any population of the big guy.

9 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Sounds good. I've serious doubts of my home state of Nebraska, for the very reason I queried you, about. In Nebraska, far too much open country to seriously entertain any population of the big guy.

Me too, but that's not gonna keep me from trying, I plan to focus on wooded areas near the Missouri and tributaries. Ponca State Park seems like it has a chance, and Loess Hills in Iowa.

Those guys on the Omaha Reservation sure seem to have a lot of activity also.

• Upvote 1

Totally understand! Nevada is one of those hidden treasures with much of the state unpopulated except for the Las Vegas and Reno areas. 

26 minutes ago, Redbone said:

Me too, but that's not gonna keep me from trying, I plan to focus on wooded areas near the Missouri and tributaries. Ponca State Park seems like it has a chance, and Loess Hills in Iowa.

Those guys on the Omaha Reservation sure seem to have a lot of activity also.

More power to ya. I'll grant the possibility along the Missouri river banks. Not much elsewhere in this big old state.