San Benardino, Calif. Bigfoot Lawsuit

hiflier

BFF Patron

Drew I wonder sometimes about your reading skills.    Where in my Derrek Randles paragraph did I mention government coverup?    Are you are suggesting there is one?  

On a positive note:

Ms Ackley opted to go with a lawyer this time.

Smart move. A real clincher :)

11 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

On a positive note:

Ms Ackley opted to go with a lawyer this time.

Smart move. A real clincher :)

Not a clincher by any means but I will be curious to compare the previous Petition with the newly written one. Don't know yet if the lawyer(s) are going to represent her or just hired to rewrite the Petition. I doubt if she would be able to navigate herself through the legalese though. So smart, yes, but smarter still, win or lose, to actually have council in the courtroom with her.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OntarioSquatch

Many who’re devoted to research into anomalous phenomena overestimate the U.S. government’s interests and capabilities (both technological and non-technological). This is especially true when it comes to remote viewing and Bigfoot. Overall, I would say that researchers in general need to be more careful with their assumptions, especially seeing as they’ve already gotten some key fundamentals wrong (e.g. aliens originating from outer space, bigfoot being an undiscovered species, the mind being physical). False ideas as seemingly-benign as there being major government coverups have gained traction, and will need to change in order for further progress to be made, but will take time.

Not directed at anyone in particular I take it? What is it about the magnitude of the number of reports from LEO's, F&W, army, and Forestry Service personnel, never mind the common folk for the last century, that you are not getting? The only way a government black out on Sasquatch would be false is if the existence of the Sasquatch itself is false. The creature would be important enough that one cannot have one without the other. Trying to corral some members of this Forum back into apathy isn't going to work, O.S..

It does seem that whenever I personally state my case for the logically obvious you show up and practice your psychological diffusion techniques. What gives? Because you seem to only come around when things get, oh, a little 'out of hand' shall we say? And by 'out of hand' I mean accusing a government agency of hiding Sasquatch's existence. Which logic says that  it does.

1 hour ago, OntarioSquatch said:

False ideas as seemingly-benign as there being major government coverups have gained traction, and will need to change in order for further progress to be made, but will take time

In fact, I don't even know what "......and will need to change in order for further progress to be made....." even means. What the heck anyway? I rest my case.

Guest OntarioSquatch
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

In fact, I don't even know what "......and will need to change in order for further progress to be made....." even means. What the heck anyway? I rest my case.

It means that by overlooking the incorrect theories that we subscribe to, we’re limiting our progression. I would also add that the extent of the limitation depends on how fundamental the ideas are.

What is it about the magnitude of the number of reports from LEO's, F&W, army, and Forestry Service personnel, never mind the common folk for the last century, that you are not getting? 

...It does seem that whenever I personally state my case for the logically obvious...

You’re overstating the number of reports from such individuals, but seeing as they come from such a wide range, it would seem to contradict your belief in sasquatch being rare and endangered. It’s an inconsistency that I see in the beliefs of many researchers, and it’s one that I’ve always found interesting.

Anyway, while I’m aware of some of the reported experiences of government workers, I don’t infer from them that forest and wildlife services are covering up physical or digital evidence. Such an inference is quite a leap and not what I would call “logically obvious” even if it’s true.

The only way a government black out on Sasquatch would be false is if the existence of the Sasquatch itself is false.

You’re now stating that they’re covering it up, which contradicts what you insinuated on the previous page when I questioned your reliance on the government confessing in court.

It does seem that whenever I personally state my case for the logically obvious you show up and practice your psychological diffusion techniques. What gives? Because you seem to only come around when things get, oh, a little 'out of hand' shall we say?

The assessment that I made on the previous page provides insight into the continued interest in this lawsuit. If you believe the assessment is in any way incorrect, then I’d greatly appreciate a correction.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

51 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

It means that by overlooking the incorrect theories that we subscribe to, we’re limiting our progression. I would also add that the extent of the limitation depends on how fundamental the ideas are.

You’re overstating the number of reports from such individuals, but seeing as they come from such a wide range, it would seem to contradict your belief in sasquatch being rare and endangered. It’s an inconsistency that I see in the beliefs of many researchers, and it’s one that I’ve always found interesting.

Anyway, while I’m aware of some of the reported experiences of government workers, I don’t infer from them that forest and wildlife services are covering up physical or digital evidence. Such an inference is quite a leap and not what I would call “logically obvious” even if it’s true.

You’re now stating that they’re covering it up, which contradicts what you insinuated on the previous page when I questioned your reliance on the government confessing in court.

The assessment that I made on the previous page provides insight into the continued interest in this lawsuit. If you believe the assessment is in any way incorrect, then I’d greatly appreciate a correction.

Dont go beaten anybody up about their “beliefs”.

I’d say rare and endangered cryptid is a far cry more likely.......than legions of cloned Bigfoot aboard alien spaceships waiting to be beamed down to carry out god knows what sort of nefarious actions.

Guest OntarioSquatch

That’s a distraction from a major inconsistency that I identified within the beliefs of researchers. One could come up with such red herrings every time I point out a legitimate flaw, but it would undermine the goal of productive discussion.

As far as my theories on the phenomenon go, I regularly go over them with extreme depth, and would like nothing more than for someone to point out mistakes that I’ve overlooked.

....to carry out god knows what sort of nefarious actions

That’s not something that I’ve ever claimed by the way. They’re your fears that have leaked in.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

O.S. Aliens? Bigfoot? A connection? You have iterated that many times and yet you say the government isn't interested or covering anything up? I think you should seriously reconsider your assessment of that, my friend. How count an entity not be interested in one (Bigfoot) and still be interested in the other (UFO's) if your belief is that there is a connection? It would be inconsistent IMHO. Wouldn't hiding nd covering up Bigfoot therefore be in the best interests of such a government? I mean why release videos of fighter jet chases of UFO's and not army personnel encounters with chasing Bigfoots?

10 hours ago, norseman said:

I’d say rare and endangered cryptid is a far cry more likely......

Ditto.  

While I think more nearly human than ape, I become more convinced of a simple biological "solution" all the time.   I do think the things people interpret as woo are happening, but I think those are interpretations .. or, more specifically, misinterpretations .. most often rooted in a lack of education in relevant topics.

MIB

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

I believe that the U.S. government has information on workers having experiences, but I don’t accuse them of covering up physical evidence or accuse them of actively studying the phenomenon. As far as forest and wildlife services go, I believe that they face the same challenges that we do, and are not hiding information on this subject as an organization. If there are people in such agencies keeping quiet about their personal experiences, it would likely be due to typical reasons that we see with experiencers in general.

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

How count an entity not be interested in one (Bigfoot) and still be interested in the other (UFO's) if your belief is that there is a connection?

Because one is a small subset of the other, comes with very limited info in comparison, and comes with its own difficulties in studying it. As you probably know, the U.S. has had a variety of study groups in the last 70 years devoted to research into anomalous phenomena, but what few know is that the majority of the cases that they dealt with are still open to this day as they were never entirely solved. With such groups there was the question of how much time and resources they would put into rare cases that aren’t a major threat, that they can’t seem to do anything about, and probably won’t get an answer to. Based on that and the nature of this phenomenon, I find it very hard to believe that they would still be studying it to this day.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

12 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

That’s a distraction from a major inconsistency that I identified within the beliefs of researchers. One could come up with such red herrings every time I point out a legitimate flaw, but it would undermine the goal of productive discussion.

As far as my theories on the phenomenon go, I regularly go over them with extreme depth, and would like nothing more than for someone to point out mistakes that I’ve overlooked.

That’s not something that I’ve ever claimed by the way. They’re your fears that have leaked in.

No. We have our hands full trying to prove Bigfoot exists as a biological entity. And you drag Aliens into the mix...... Presumably to make excuses as to why the search isn’t going well.

And IF Aliens are truly meddling with the affairs of men? That’s something every human should fear? Hello?

• Upvote 1

It is Human nature to solve for the unknown. We go to space, we go to the depths of the oceans, we go deep into jungles, we dig deep into the Earth to get answers to questions and come up with insects trapped in amber, a world-wide iridium layer, uncover cities and artifacts, find fossils of early hominids even deep in caves, find prehistoric Beringian villages, ice on Mars, and thousands of other discoveries. Because we are a curious species and need to know for our knowledge and survival. Well, I truly think that Sasquatch has not fallen through the cracks by any stretch and that interest is just as high as any other field of endeavor for discovery and answers to the unknown.

It makes no sense whatsoever that with all of the thousands of reports, trace evidence, and things like nests, and yes, folklore (think the recent discoveries) that there is truth to enigma we call Bigfoot. NA oral tradition just got a leg up on the Beringian Land Bridge. And there is a heck of a lot more oral tradition when it comes to Sasquatch. Nope, just because wasn't doesn't detect an interest by government means nothing. Logic says that there is one. And large money interests says it's being downplayed, ridiculed, and proponents marginalized as crackpots and conspiracy theorists. And I say those tactics, though all real, are all BULL! Game playing as usual but out and out pure bull! Works on the majority of people very effectively, too.

It doesn't take a genius to logically put it all together. All it takes is understanding that what is in front of you Sasqutch-wise is too obvious to think government doesn't care. Sasquatch is a danger to at least the corporate status quo and no one knows that better than the government and it's revenue through its pertinent resource agencies. Norseman has a phrase he has used on me several times. It goes like this: Wake up and smell the coffee! He has helped me do that more than he knows. I now pass that on to you OntarioSquatch. Follow the money and you will make a discovery for yourself.......the true plight of the Sasquatch. And it isn't pretty.    

Edited by hiflier

Guest OntarioSquatch
48 minutes ago, norseman said:

No. We have our hands full trying to prove Bigfoot exists as a biological entity. And you drag Aliens into the mix...... Presumably to make excuses as to why the search isn’t going well.

In this case, the connection was brought in by yourself as a distraction from a major and overlooked inconsistency that exists among researchers.

And IF Aliens are truly meddling with the affairs of men? That’s something every human should fear? Hello?

It’s not a well-founded fear if you don’t know how or why they’re meddling in human affairs. Based on what I’ve personally learned, the influences have mainly to do with altering our progression as an advanced species, but the reasons aren’t clear. One thing that is becoming clear (to me at least) is the extreme complexity of the entire subject and how badly people have misunderstood it.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

23 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

It’s not a well-founded fear

It is if abductions are to be believed and done without apparent government protection except to deny that no Humans have had an interaction with Alien Beings. It's an oxymoronic dichotomy that pervades the whole UFO visitation subject. Methinks it is you who underestimates government's interest in all things extraterrestrial- including BF should one think there is a connection there. If there isn't then Dr. Matthew Johnson and others of his ilk have done great damage to the BF subject and lead many astray down that rabbit hole with him. THAT would be you disinformation hard at work. Something the government has programs that are keenly adapted to doing.

Being chaff in the wind is all that is left to anyone who doesn't think this stuff through as to what is logical and what is not in the real world. ALL arguments and all evidence put together under one roof demonstrates very well that the Sasquatch subject will not be entertained publicly by the government which very much indeed has a purpose for hiding their field studies and scientific activities regarding this amazing creature. But doing nothing in the public eye and saying nothing is typical secret ops mentality. Except that this time people see Sasquatch all the time.

But then here I am again asking why no one knocks on any doors? Claudia Ackley though and her lawsuit is finally knocking on that door. Members here should be getting onto their facebook pages and letting her know that she has support. Would only take a minute or two and she would probably appreciate the encouragements.