TED Talk-Ranae Holland-Bigfoot

norseman

Thanks Norseman

I would give her a call, the question is would she be willing to take that extra step to prove to her self how real they are and say so. I do like the fact that she is willing to get kids involved with the science of researching Sasquatch. Their minds are filled with so much curiosity that they are so willing to see science in a new view. Kids are filled with so much energy and their minds are like sponge that can be filled with knowledge. Some times I almost think that the kids now days are smarter now then when I was a kid back then. They are super knowledgeable  on computer and smart phones that it blows my mind. 

No matter how hard one tries to bring a body in for science it will be almost impossible with out some type of repercussion coming to the people who do. So this type of proof is or will be next to impossible. Other then this I really liked her speech  and for never having an encounter she has done a great job. She has truly heard all the excuses and has understood why witnesses are unable to provide proof.  I hope that she never gives up on her search of this elusive creature.  

Thank you very much for sharing. I of course agree with most of what she said. Not interested in her political views that she threw in with a small hint or two. 

I do like the interest in young minds being interested in science and being in the great outdoors. All three of my kids believe in the creature and the youngest one lives near the 

Patterson film site . It has led to many hikes . I  have watched several big foot shows including finding big foot with my nearly four year old granddaughter. We hike and take long walks in the woods .

She looks for the creature and does howls and tree knocks . Point being we are outside. Of course most of the time I have to carry her back ,but it is worth it.