Missing Peter Byrne Photographs and Slides

joebeelart

Just a reminder:  Peter Byrne's photographs and slides were taken from his van in July 2017.  The no questions asked reward remains at $500.  Please let me know if you have located Peter's materials.  Thank you, Joe

BFF Patron

Was this during a Beachfoot episode per chance?!  Sounds suspicious if so?!

Never been invited so count me out, lol!

I was at Peter's 90th bday celebration on the coast though and if somebody targeted him there will be huge Karma to pay!

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

I'll double that to $1000 no questions asked, bill it to my BFF paypal account if it comes home. 

Proof will be me visiting the returned goods at the hometown port of PB! Drinks are on me!

Seriously, let the BFF know, and I will be good for it!

Not a bidding war I know but good point in the post above!

Hello Bipedalist:  I'll go $500 and you go $500 and it's a 1K$ reward.  If you want to go higher, OK.  Still  "No questions asked?"    PB likes well coordinated visits and comp lunches at his favorite watering hole.  Joe here -- or there -- or --------

Probably nothing will come of 1K.  The main thing is to keep a look out for unusual photos ascribed to Peter Byrne that come up on the Internet.   Those stolen albums and box files are very important to Peter. 

Also, I have a few extra copies of Peter's Hunting the Mountains and Jungles of Nepal available for $55 shipped ConUSA.  This book, combined with his Yeti book, give a very solid insight into PB as a younger man; and probably more important, how he approached his Bigfoot expeditions in the PNW.  You can see it on the Safari Press website.  The note about the "Tootsie Roll" was not for the blub in any manner, in my opinion.  Give me a private email if interested. 

Joe

I am really sorry to hear about these pictures that went missing and I know how much pictures can mean to a person. I will pray that they may be found for Peter Byrne,  I wish I could up the reward so that they may be returned.The most I could go would be $100.00 on my BFF paypal account so admin you have my permission on that.

Hello ShadowBorn:  Thank you very much for your generous offer; and it is generous. Some of us have talked.  The last thing we want is to generate a fund raiser with all the problems they cause.  Let's just leave the $ were they are right now and hope for positive results.  Thanks again, Joe 

No problem Joe ,Very understanding.

• 1 year later...

Just signed up here on the forum and going through older post's. I met Peter Byrnes back in the 70's when he was at The Dalles, Oregon. Probably only talked to him 4 or 5 times and he was always very helpful. Does anybody know how he is doing? Actually watched him on a wildlife  show about tigers just a few years ago. Hope he is still well, certainly has had a fascinating life!