Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Old Time Lifter

2019 NE Bigfoot Conference

Recommended Posts

Old Time Lifter

Does anyone know if they're planning on having another conference in Nebraska?  Last year it was in Hastings, doing some googling online I haven't found any information on 2019.

 

Does anyone have connects that might know??????

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Incorrigible1

NebraskaBigfoot.com

 

For more information email Nebraskabigfoot@outlook.com

Or bigfoot.bigdream@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redbone

If it's going to be in February they may need to publish the date soon.

I was there in 2018 and it was a good time. Chairs got uncomfortable...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Time Lifter
13 hours ago, Redbone said:

If it's going to be in February they may need to publish the date soon.

I was there in 2018 and it was a good time. Chairs got uncomfortable...

 

Agreed, if they're going to do it again they need to start promoting the date and location.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Time Lifter

Got an e-mail from them:  Looks like it will be in Feb again.

 

Yes, we are!!    I am busy working on it right now!!  Hopefully, it will be bigger and better.   And now, you will also be able to tour our new museum and Research Center!!  Where are you from ??   Hope to see you here.  The dates are February 15 and 16. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gigantor
On 11/6/2018 at 11:50 AM, Old Time Lifter said:

Got an e-mail from them:  Looks like it will be in Feb again.

 

Yes, we are!!    I am busy working on it right now!!  Hopefully, it will be bigger and better.   And now, you will also be able to tour our new museum and Research Center!!  Where are you from ??   Hope to see you here.  The dates are February 15 and 16. 

 

OTL, make sure to post a link to the website with information and we will feature it on the front page slider. Make sure to have a logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Time Lifter
12 hours ago, gigantor said:

 

OTL, make sure to post a link to the website with information and we will feature it on the front page slider. Make sure to have a logo.

https://nebraskabigfoot.com/

 

It hasn't been updated from last year yet.

 

It doesn't look like you can just 'grab' one of the photos off the web page?  I don't have a logo for them as I'm not involved with the group in any fashion.

I'll email her a link to this thread.  Maybe they'll come and post more information for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arvedis

I think wearing multiple layers of longjohns are necessary for Nebraska in February.  I remember once (and only once) I was in a plains state in winter. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redbone
8 hours ago, Arvedis said:

I think wearing multiple layers of longjohns are necessary for Nebraska in February.  I remember once (and only once) I was in a plains state in winter. 

They have heaters in the conference center. I think we'll be alright...  :)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Incorrigible1
3 hours ago, Redbone said:

They have heaters in the conference center. I think we'll be alright...  :)

It does take some getting used to that we utilize corncobs instead of toilet paper. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arvedis

Yes, but just getting there could be a challenge if winter really is winter :coldb: 

 

Logistics aside, hopefully it is a successful event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Time Lifter
On 11/11/2018 at 9:27 AM, Incorrigible1 said:

It does take some getting used to that we utilize corncobs instead of toilet paper. ;-)

 

I'm sure they'll put out the good stuff for the event.  Word is they've stockpiled some Sears Roebuck Catalogs.  In the event of snow, they've vowed to keep the path to the lone outhouse scooped clean.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Time Lifter
On 11/8/2018 at 9:44 AM, Old Time Lifter said:

https://nebraskabigfoot.com/

 

It hasn't been updated from last year yet.

 

It doesn't look like you can just 'grab' one of the photos off the web page?  I don't have a logo for them as I'm not involved with the group in any fashion.

I'll email her a link to this thread.  Maybe they'll come and post more information for us.

 

The link to this is now dead. :(

 

I've sent a couple additional e-mails but no response, makes me wonder if this is going to happen or not.  :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Time Lifter

http://www.hastingstribune.com/news/museum-latest-venture-of-bigfoot-lady/article_363609a2-b057-11e8-90a7-03a252b25194.html

 

I did finally hear back from her, I asked if she had any additional information and this was her reply.

 

"Yes, I do. it is going to be fantastic!! And very different! Hope to see you there!"

 

Now call me unreasonable but when one asks for additional information and your reply is that you do have some... wouldn't you logically assume that some more info would be provided beyond that it's going to be fantastic and different?

 

Above is an article that was published online in Sept of 2018, that looks to be the only thing out there right now and the link to last years event is dead.

I did ask today if there was a new web-page but Google doesn't show there being one.

 

Not sure what to think....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Incorrigible1

Doesn't inspire confidence,  agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...