Bigfoot is real.

Guest A- boy-from-golden-valley

gigantor,

Fascinatin' report, nice find.  

Not to take anythin' away from it, it's just pretty basic. 

Pat...

Chimps use sticks an rocks as weapons.
HuntingChimps.jpgChimp fashioned a point/spear to hunt a galago(bush baby) hidin' in cavity of branch/stump. 

Photo_c_Chimp_using_hammer_Foto_Etsuko_NogamiBRUK_None_0.jpgRocks as tools.

I have a particularly interesting report from a guy who said he witnessed a sasquatch digging roots out of the ground with a forked end.  I think the report is legit, I will review my records and elaborate further as I can. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, gigantor said:

Here is one which I've always been impressed with if you consider wood knocking in order to hunt - tool use.  It was posted on BFF 1.0 by member Bigfootie back in July 2005.

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/19119-i-saw-wood-knocking/?tab=comments#comment-303107

Makes way more sense than using it as communication.

BFF Patron

In my experience knocking is a warning rather than communication.   That to me is tool use.     Just like a bell,   a drum, or hallowed out log in primitive peoples.   

Edited by SWWASAS

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Makes way more sense than using it as communication.

norseman

I've mentioned this in the past, but I recall seein' a documentary on gorillas years ago, in which a female clapped her hands as a means of location. Soon as I heard it I thought of sasquatch wood knockin', as her clap sounded like strikin' a tree with a bat or heavy stick, my guess do to the size an shape of her palms/hands.

I still think "wood knocking" might be hand claps also witnessed in other great apes. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8027000/8027622.stm

Pat...

giphy.gif

• gigantor featured this topic
2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

In my experience knocking is a warning rather than communication.   That to me is tool use.     Just like a bell,   a drum, or hallowed out log in primitive peoples.   

A warning IS a form of communication.

28 minutes ago, PBeaton said:

norseman

I've mentioned this in the past, but I recall seein' a documentary on gorillas years ago, in which a female clapped her hands as a means of location. Soon as I heard it I thought of sasquatch wood knockin', as her clap sounded like strikin' a tree with a bat or heavy stick, my guess do to the size an shape of her palms/hands.

I still think "wood knocking" might be hand claps also witnessed in other great apes. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8027000/8027622.stm

Pat...

See the source image

Males also slap their chests.

So what happened to the OP?  Haven't seen them for over two weeks.  Like I'm one to talk.

The odd thing about his original posts as A boy from golden valley and his posts as Sticks and Stones is the verbiage and syntax.  They seem like two different people posting.  Just sayin.

Admin
5 minutes ago, Old Dog said:

So what happened to the OP? 

He opened four accounts because he didn't like the posting restrictions for new users (5 per day). The admins banned him.

5 per day is so much better than the old one per day. I have enjoyed the change and it gives new members better latitude to express their interests earlier. 

BFF Patron

Got this picture from a friend.    This cat was stalking his friends daughter over in Western Oregon.  Look at the size of the thing.   I need a bigger gun.   

cougar.jpg

• gigantor unfeatured this topic