Bushcraft videos

Madison5716

I admit it's been a very long time (college, in fact) since I've done any sort of primitive camping. That's when I was most always broke and had to be creative. I hope next summer to get out there camping and hiking and generally bigfooting, and I'd like to try out some of this guy's techniques.  He makes it look so easy. He's definitely my current inspiration to get out in the woods. Who do you like? He is also an amazing filmmakers. Just spectacular work!  Check it out:

Edited by Madison5716
Added

I enjoy watching UTube primitive field craft videos, but am not interested in doing such things myself anymore. I’m getting too old for such things and prefer more comfort, but admit that knowing how to do such things in an emergency is valuable. I’ve amassed an impressive stock of great camping gear over the years. My hunting camps are very comfortable.

There is a Norwegian guy producing field craft videos that I watch on occasion, but even though I live in the sub-Arctic, I most enjoy these tropical videos of primitive fieldcraft. I like the visual-no-speak aspect: