Jump to content
Patterson-Gimlin

Best Footprints

Recommended Posts

Patterson-Gimlin

Just curious what famous footprints do you consider the best evidence for the Yeti and Bigfoot ?

 

For me it is Lord Hunts and of course the  Patterson creature. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shooter

I'm kinda new at this but I thought one of the best tracks ever came from down by Macon Ga??? I remember seeing that on one of the bigfoot shows years back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gigantor
5 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

For me it is Lord Hunts

 

Is there a pic or link? I don't know which ones you are referring to.

 

1 hour ago, Shooter said:

I thought one of the best tracks ever came from down by Macon Ga???

 

Same question. Is there a pic or link?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIB

Qualifying the question with "famous" changes the answer.

 

I suppose the London Trackway is my favorite for "best".    Though Cliff seems to be backpedaling, it is important to realize that there were several other researchers present, Cliff is merely the most famous person on site.   That does not translate to being the most qualified.   When his rationale, his evidence, convinces them it was a hoax, in other words, when there is consensus among the researchers present, rather than just one person with more access to the microphone than others, I'll accept their change of heart.  I will also be very interested in what he presented that changed their minds.

 

Truly, though, the best footprint evidence I know of was probably only seen by me.    There was simply no way to fake it, the tracks had to have been put down by something walking in them, and the length, stride, and depth are so far beyond human as to be impossible to reproduce without mechanical means not possible at the site.

 

MIB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin
20 hours ago, Shooter said:

I'm kinda new at this but I thought one of the best tracks ever came from down by Macon Ga??? I remember seeing that on one of the bigfoot shows years back.

Please show me 

19 hours ago, gigantor said:

 

Is there a pic or link? I don't know which ones you are referring to.

 

 

Same question. Is there a pic or link?

 

 

I saw it on Arthur C Clarke's show in 1980

13 hours ago, MIB said:

Qualifying the question with "famous" changes the answer.

 

I suppose the London Trackway is my favorite for "best".    Though Cliff seems to be backpedaling, it is important to realize that there were several other researchers present, Cliff is merely the most famous person on site.   That does not translate to being the most qualified.   When his rationale, his evidence, convinces them it was a hoax, in other words, when there is consensus among the researchers present, rather than just one person with more access to the microphone than others, I'll accept their change of heart.  I will also be very interested in what he presented that changed their minds.

 

Truly, though, the best footprint evidence I know of was probably only seen by me.    There was simply no way to fake it, the tracks had to have been put down by something walking in them, and the length, stride, and depth are so far beyond human as to be impossible to reproduce without mechanical means not possible at the site.

 

MIB

You Are my favorite proponent. I Will never dispute what you say. 

Thank you for sharing. I hope your foot is healed and all is well with your family 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shooter
8 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Please show me 

I saw it on Arthur C Clarke's show in 1980

You Are my favorite proponent. I Will never dispute what you say. 

Thank you for sharing. I hope your foot is healed and all is well with your family 

 

PG it was the dude who has drawers full of tracks that showed the Ga track. It was a long time ago now that I saw it and I'm not computer literate to find it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shooter

It was Chilicut,,, Elkins creek casts. Polk Co Ga. I think it the first cast that Chilicut found dermal ridges!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gigantor
On 12/15/2018 at 3:59 AM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Just curious what famous footprints do you consider the best evidence for the Yeti and Bigfoot ?

 

I have to go with Dr Krantz and Meldrum. The Bossburg tracks.

 

2018-08-07 19.21.37.jpg

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin

This use to be my favorite evidence after the Patterson film.  Not anymore I consider these to be fake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jsydor
21 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

This use to be my favorite evidence after the Patterson film.  Not anymore I consider these to be fake. 

 

Please to explain why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin

Ivan Marx involvement. He had the means to study feet anatomy and is a known hoaxer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, gigantor said:

 

I have to go with Dr Krantz and Meldrum. The Bossburg tracks.

 

2018-08-07 19.21.37.jpg

 

 

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gigantor
1 hour ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Ivan Marx involvement. He had the means to study feet anatomy and is a known hoaxer. 

 

Care to provide any details?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BC witness

My "best" is the 1982 Grays Harbour cast that Thomas Steenburg has in his possession. It was made by a deputy sherriff answering a prowler call, and has incredible detail, including some visible dermal ridges. I'll try to find a photo to attach. 

 

 

Edited by BC witness
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BC witness
38 minutes ago, BC witness said:

My "best" is the Grays Harbour cast that Thomas Steenburg has in his possession. It was made by a deputy sherriff answering a prowler call, and has incredible detail, including some visible dermal ridges. I'll try to find a photo to attach. 

 

 

 

My pics of this cast are in an old thread here: Grays Harbor Alleged Sasquatch Track - 1982 , from Sep. 29, 2014.

 

I can't seem to copy the pics or the url from that thread to this one, so you'll have to search that thread, my photos are on page 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×