Patterson-Gimlin

Best Footprints

norseman
BFF Donor
8 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Best part would be hanging out with you. A man's man. Perhaps we might even stumble upon the creature. You shoot. I Will drag my distant cousin out. 

You can hang out with me anytime. And Im not anything special. Huntster is the guy killing Caribou in the arctic circle! ;)

7 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I have seen this video 

Not impressed. No one has been there and yet they are there filming 

Soft snow. Easy to fabricate. 

Yes we are. Actually I am 7 '1".lol 

But its not! Deep snow is the devil.

norseman
BFF Donor

• Upvote 1

Huntster
3 hours ago, norseman said:

....... Huntster is the guy killing Caribou in the arctic circle! ;)

Actually, I live a good 500 miles south of the Arctic Circle. My caribou hunting valley is in the northern Talkeetna Mountains which is still south of the Alaska Range. It’s like the Banana Belt here! Go, Global Warming!

Patterson-Gimlin
6 hours ago, Huntster said:

Actually, I live a good 500 miles south of the Arctic Circle. My caribou hunting valley is in the northern Talkeetna Mountains which is still south of the Alaska Range. It’s like the Banana Belt here! Go, Global Warming!

Very impressive. 

Explorer

Here is a North Dakota BF snow track story from December-2017.

The witness claims he sent pictures to Meldrum for his opinion and he replied that the pictures were promising.  Not sure promising of what? 

adam2323
On 12/21/2018 at 3:16 AM, BC witness said:

My "best" is the 1982 Grays Harbour cast that Thomas Steenburg has in his possession. It was made by a deputy sherriff answering a prowler call, and has incredible detail, including some visible dermal ridges. I'll try to find a photo to attach. 

For me the Greys Harbor is the best cast ever taken. That along with the facts leading up to finding the trackway. And the background of the individual who took the casts.

6FDF20A7-2052-42E2-AA2A-0962E4A5A953.png