New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

I'm a little late but welcome Tarasly, Michman2005, SwampApeMIami, Darkwing, Robert007, EDinger, SAP82, Surftraveler, and FLY. 

Hey y’all, my name is Rebecca and I’m from the Lowcountry of South Carolina! I’ve always been interested in the topic of Sasquatch but I want to get serious about it, do field work, data analysis, and the like. I’m really interested in spectrograph analysis. Hoping to learn and connect with others that share this interest.

• Upvote 1

Im new here. Used to love listening to Bigfoot stories, never believed until I started listening to Bigfoot encounter podcasts and now I am almost a full believer.

Hey I'm Nick, and I'm from Tasmania home of the once thylacine or so they say iv been interested in bigfoot for many many years if I had to guess I'd say about 11 years I joined the forums to see if he is real and to see posts about sightings I'm also interested in the newzeland moehau man aka NZ bigfoot so if anyone has information on that it would be greatly appreciated or the yowie 

• Upvote 1

Hello All!

Growing up in Oregon, I've always had a passing interest in Bigfoot, especially having been the prime age for the mid-90s documentaries on Discovery and TLC (back when it was actually focused on learning.)  My grandpa also introduced me to The Legend of Boggy Creek at what was probably too young an age, because for a while, every sound against the house on a windy night was the creature trying to get in.  Looking forward to being here and expanding my knowledge.

• Upvote 1

Welcome BeccaWaffle93, tippkid, and Nighthawk.

Welcome Nick from Tasmania.

Hello, Salt Lake City BF'er here! Yes, we have Sasquatch here in the Beehive State and Dr. Meldrum and I have discussed this several times. I did have a class "A" encounter a year ago and yes, these creatures do exist!

On 12/29/2018 at 9:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

I saw my first Sasquatch at 10 when I used to explore a bunch of small old minning camps around the town. The second was camping with a group of friends. I moved up to the mountains at around 25. Lived and worked as a logger, tracker for search and rescue for the Forest Service, road maint for the same, heavy equip for the same. Retired in the Rockies.

• Upvote 1

Hello, 

I am from New England. Spent 30 years between Maine and New Hampshire. Never really took squatch seriously as a child but was open to the possibility of peculiar things (ghost, aliens, Loch Ness monster). Wasn’t till later in life when i learned more about the legitimacy of the P&G film and realized that the existence of Sasquatch was actually quite possible.  I have also had some strange occurrences of my own in the woods but nothing in terms of direct contact/observation. Looking forward to learning more! 

cheers 

• Upvote 1

Hi there.

Irishman living on Sydney, I have been interested in the topic ever since I seen Arthur C.Clarkes Mysterious World back in the late '70s. Been watching all of Les Strouds videos and a lot of Small Town Monsters videos lately, which eventually led me here.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the BFF y'all!  This is a great place for anyone who is genuinely interested in Sasquatch.  I can honestly say that I have never noticed anyone here ever that didn't learn something.  And, almost everyone here has interesting stories and fascinating opinions to share!  Enjoy!  :bye:

Hi there. I've been interested in the lore and research concerning this topic for a while. Looking forward to learning more. I'm especially interested in Kentucky encounters, as that is where I'm from.

• Upvote 1

Swamp 'foot hunter here from Louisiana. Yes, we have our version of bigfoot down here, a bit smaller, three toed creature. Looking forward to jawin' with the rest of the 'footers on this site

Hello, I am a resident of Skamania County in Washington state and have been an avid fan of bigfoot since seeing Legend of Boggy Creek as a child. I still remember seeing Creature from Black Lake in the theater by myself as a kid and then running a dead sprint the full 3+ miles home in the dark after the movie let out. I even forgot I had ridden my bike there and had to go back and get it the next day.

18410706263553065779_1200.jpg?v=17071662

• Upvote 1

Hi from Canada :)

I'm really not new at all to the cryptid community, I've been obsessed with odd things like this since I was a little kid. I must've been seven years old when I saw the Patterson-Gimlin footage for the first time, and I've been hooked ever since. I wanted to join this community to keep myself updated about this subject, it's very nice to meet everyone!