New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Guest Shellyspencer

Hello from the UK. We have been following with great interest the research into proving the existence of Sasquatch here in the uk (where the only debate is about the existence of Big cats in the Uk countryside)  We, my husband and I, strongly believe it is just a matter of time before Sasquatch has to be acknowledged as real by scientific experts. After all, new animals are being discovered all the time and the evidence seem overwhelming! We are great followers of Tom Standing and welcome the chance to discuss and join in with forum chat. America is so vast compared to our tiny little island. 

Looking forward to the forums and reading about people experiences and opinion.

best wishes from the UK

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Shellyspencer. I Hope you enjoy the forum.

Guest SurgeonSteve

Hello Bigfoot Forums, 

I have always had an interest in bigfoot, sasquatch and the yeti type creatures, since I was a teen, I love reading about the stories and reports and everything to do with the unknown, whether by the media or individuals. 

I have always had an interest in doing research out in the field but so far my busy work schedule hasn't allowed me the time to do much. So, in the meantime I will enjoy reading the reports and stories and also maybe be able to learn what all I'll need to do when the time is available for me to do such research.

Thank you for the add.

Admin
33 minutes ago, SurgeonSteve said:

So, in the meantime I will enjoy reading the reports and stories and also maybe be able to learn what all I'll need to do when the time is available for me to do such research.

Welcome to the BFF SurgeonSteve.

Enjoy the forums and Happy New Year!

Guest Bill Harris

Hello all in the bigfoot forums,

Have followed the  bigfoot legends for at least 20 years.Started hunting in Highland Co VA when I was 12 years old , friend owns 365 acres surrounded on all side with neighbors of equal or more acreage . have hear of afew persons tell their stories and experiences . My father died in 1995 at age 55 , have not been back since , family work and life left me with no time. But now at 53 I plan to go back and start my own investigation. Look forward to reading and talking with all about their discussions.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Bill Harris. I Hope You Enjoy the forum.

Hello all. 

Im from East Tennessee and live alone at the end of a secluded dead end road on a large patch of woods. I bought this property in 2004 and built my cabin the following year. Strange things started happening early on but nothing that I couldn’t ignore until things really started ramping up last spring. 

I have way more questions than answers. I hope I can find some answers here. 

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF TimberBull.

I hope you enjoy the form.

On 12/29/2018 at 8:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

On 12/29/2018 at 8:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Greetings,

My name is Jesse, I just signed up. I am a believer in Bigfoot  and I know two people who have claimed an encounter. I have some thoughts that I will be posting and I look forward to sharing and learning with everyone here. Thank you,

-Jesse

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Jesse.

Hope you enjoy the forums!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF  JMac.  

Guest austinmcraig

Hi! I'm Austin from Provo Utah. I've been vaguely interested in bigfoot stories for a long time. I've met Jeffrey Meldrum a couple times at lectures he's given, and bought his book. It's a fascinating topic. I joined the forums today because a friend just posted a video/sighting on facebook, and I'd like to share it here.