New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Bryan, JTO, redhook42, and John!!

Do have a look around and enjoy the forum.

Hello all! My name is Danielle, I am 38 years old and I live in the beautiful pacific nw, just south of Portland Oregon. I really got into Bigfoot when I was about 11 and my dad and I used to go up into the Blue Mts of eastern Oregon and pick morel mushrooms. We would sell them to dryers. I absolutely loved it because it was like a seek and find game, so it was a lot of fun. Best of all was being out there with my dad and surrounded by nature. I remember hearing about other mushroom hunters who would tell us they saw Bigfoot and I was intrigued yet also terrified. My dad would tell me they probably just mistook it for a bear. But I think he said that to help me not be so scared. I also went to high school with a kid who lived up the Molalla River and he said how he was walking back home from fishing one night and was followed. He was so scared that he wouldn’t make it home before it got him and he was really worried also because his parents weren’t home yet from work so he was by himself. He said it kept walking around his house and he thought for sure it was going to break in but it never did and when his parents got home he asked if they saw anything but they said no. Anyway, I can’t wait to get going in the forum and read up on everyone’s accounts and explore the sight! Thanks so much for having me!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forums!, Ronnock, Bryan, JTO, redhook42, John, and Danielle. 

Hello

I am a fellow Australian that is very interested in bigfoot and finding that genuine evidence that he exists, I do believe he is real.

Over here in Australia it is known as the Yowie. Personally I have not encountered a bigfoot. One day I would love to travel the world in search of bigfoot especially in America.

I am very happy to be a part of this forum and can not wait to see what it has to offer.

Thanks for listening.

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Danielle and DoYouBelieve25!!!

Do enjoy the forum and look around to your hearts content.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hello from NW Florida!  I had a very scary encounter at 9 years ok’d while skiing in upstate NY.  I never put the clues together as to what I’d encountered until I was an adult & have been hooked ever since.  

Welcome to the Forums!, DoYouBelieve25, from down under, boobalah33, and DevilRN.