New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

I'm a little late but welcome Tarasly, Michman2005, SwampApeMIami, Darkwing, Robert007, EDinger, SAP82, Surftraveler, and FLY. 

Hey y’all, my name is Rebecca and I’m from the Lowcountry of South Carolina! I’ve always been interested in the topic of Sasquatch but I want to get serious about it, do field work, data analysis, and the like. I’m really interested in spectrograph analysis. Hoping to learn and connect with others that share this interest.

• Upvote 1

Hey I'm Nick, and I'm from Tasmania home of the once thylacine or so they say iv been interested in bigfoot for many many years if I had to guess I'd say about 11 years I joined the forums to see if he is real and to see posts about sightings I'm also interested in the newzeland moehau man aka NZ bigfoot so if anyone has information on that it would be greatly appreciated or the yowie 

• Upvote 1

Hello All!

Growing up in Oregon, I've always had a passing interest in Bigfoot, especially having been the prime age for the mid-90s documentaries on Discovery and TLC (back when it was actually focused on learning.)  My grandpa also introduced me to The Legend of Boggy Creek at what was probably too young an age, because for a while, every sound against the house on a windy night was the creature trying to get in.  Looking forward to being here and expanding my knowledge.

• Upvote 1