New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Welcome to the forums; MountainMon, Surf, Raitneach, tdhiggs, tork, YankeeMarshall, and LocalGayCryptid. 

Hi my name is Dennis and I’m from Michigan and I know we have a lot of sightings and I am fascinated by the subject. Lately I have been wondering how many missing people in history that was blamed on Indian encounters were actually Sasquatch encounters.

Hello, I'm Rstippie and have always been slightly interested in the Bigfoot topic ever since watching the PGF and listening to the indept analysis done by the guys of Astonishing Legends podcast and Bill Munns. I hope to learn many new things here! 

Hello from OH-IO, My name is Dustin and I just found out that Bigfoot forums existed I seen a reference to it in a Reddit post. I've been interested in Bigfoot since I was a kid after I brought home library books about Bigfoot, I'm 45 years old now. I look forward to learning more about the subject from the point of views of different people and make new friends along the way. Cheers! :bye: 

Hello everyone, I'm a retired Fire Lieutenant and USAF retired. I retired about 2 years ago and moved to Florida to enjoy the weather. I've been interested in BF research for about 25 years now. Came across this forum so I can read about all things Bigfoot. 

Hello from Western Washington ,

New to this group.  I go by Mushroomqueen and love trekking through the forests for mushrooms, lichens and plants. I have great love, appreciation and respect for the natural world.    I am a believer and have read books, articles, watched movies,  and listened to podcasts on the topic. No personal encounters with Sasquatch but have heard stories from 4 friends.

Hello,

I'm from San Jose, CA. I'm looking forward to reading new cases about sightings and watching documentaries about bigfoots.

Greetings. I believe I had some possible encounters with these things as a younger kid and was looking for a place on the internet to read about how they're researched and  to interact with others. So hello everyone.

Welcome to the forums, Dcarroll666, Rstippie, DogFaceClown, BF688, JD Marker, mushroomqueen, Silenthand555, and eyeshine.

Welcome creedorado, from Sweden.

Hello everyone at Bigfoot forums and thanks for making me part of this community! For me the first time I became interested in Bigfoot I was a child in the early 1970s and they showed the patterson film on the big screen. I was not even 10 but it reached my ever curious mind and just knew that that creature was real. Ever since I have always had an interest in Bigfoot. 

Today I am a husband and father of 2 fine boys and work in the auto industry just living the dream residing in South Eastern Michigan. I love meeting new people and am looking forward to being a contributing member to the group cheers!

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone, I am Cynthia, and I am so excited to be here. I had no idea there was a Bigfoot community online until I finally google and stumbled upon this one. Unfortunately, I have not seen one, I do not think there has been a mention about Bigfoot/Sasquatch here where I live (Costa Rica). If I ever see something that resembles a Bigfoot i will for sure upload it here. I have seen UFO's though so there's that. Some people claim they are related. Would be cool if that were the case.

• Upvote 1

Hi, My name's Joel.  I'm originally from the UK, I've lived in Ireland and now reside in Morrison CO. I've been listening to the Sasquatch Chronicles podcast and I'm now fascinated by the subject. I never really understood how much untouched wilderness there was out here. Thank for having me as a member. Looking forward to learning more. 

• Upvote 1
On 8/22/2024 at 8:54 PM, creedorado said:

Hello from Sweden! I'm just a guy who enjoys reading encounter stories.

Welcome to the forum. Your area has epic stories. Beowulf was a Prince of the Geats in southern Sweden. He dealt with water creatures, land creatures and air creatures known as the 'long gliders'. Dragons.......we need more dragons.