New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Welcome to the forums, John Colwell, Cyntgn, Samoajoel, TLS, and Paulstoneman.

Hello All,

New member here.  Retired Chef.  Recent Widower. BS, MA, AAS Culinary.  Worked in Silicon Valley out of college but then career change at 45 to Culinary.  Grew up in California now in No. Texas 30 years.  Have had a general interest in Bigfoot since being a kid.  Like to watch the bigfoot shows (Finding.., Expedition.., Monsterquest..) going back to "In Search Of..." with Leonard Nimoy (who remembers that?).   Will contribute what I can as a skeptic with an open mind.

Welcome Chef Duane!  I admire you for having the guts to change to a culinary career in your mid-40's.  You must be a bold individual!

• Upvote 1

Hi all! My name is Steve and I'm a 34 year old Army combat vet. I've had a passive interest in Bigfoot for some time, but have finally settled in Kentucky and am able to start doing my own research. I hope to learn from you all best practices and to understand these creatures a little more. Anyways, nice meeting you all!

Thanks.  I was in Silicon Valley for a number of years and did very well.  The change was not all that risky.  i just wanted to do what I wanted to do.

Hello everyone. Recently I've taken an interest in the Patterson Gimli film and learned about this forum. I like cryptid in general and look forward to discussion. 

Hi. 
I was here once before but got distracted by the every day nonsense of life (maybe account got deleted due to inactivity?). Recently started looking into Sasquatch again and remembered how hard it can be to find anything reliable online on your own. 

Hope to learn and contribute if possible!

Hey everybody I've been interested in sasquatch activities for about 14 yrs.

I've just this year gotten more involved. I've had 1 experience with one. This is a very interesting and fun thing to get involved with