It's time

Guest Yetie9

hiflier -

I would love the whole story and apologize if it is a repeat.  I sincerely have not been able to read all of the posts in this thread so I do feel I am out of the loop.  As an east coaster I even struggled with the OP acronym for a while (kept thinking it was Over Powered based on a gamer site in which I participate).    

14 minutes ago, norseman said:

.......She is an example of why animal vets shouldnt be dabbling with genetics........

Maybe. The jury really isn't in. Hopefully, we'll see...........

...........Except Neanderthals and Denisovans with a shower and shave could walk onto a New York subway........

Denisovan teeth were well outside human ranges, and the finger bone is described as "robust". I'd say that it's way too early to ascribe their size.

.........Which would mean the European woman that was lost in north America 15000 years ago would need to be mating with a seriously archaic ape man if Sasquatch is the hybrid baby........

How so?

.........If Ketchum's hypothesis was right? Montana would have had sheep people running around the countryside bleating for centuries now.......

LOL........or Muslim goat-guys. But that's not what she said.

..........Patsy? Oh well...... I dont concern myself with breaking the rules for a just cause. The sucker was charging me..... self defense.

You'll get no condemnation from me..........but, then, I'm not a member of the ruling class.

12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

My dialogue for at least the past couple of weeks has centered around the OP nest site, or haven't you noticed? In that dialogue not once have I mentioned F&G because as far as I know F&G didn't go to the nest site. The DNR did. I can't believe I have to put the pieces together for you.

My questions to you:

Your answer:

Apples and oranges. They are not the same agency.......but then you already know that right?

So your return question of "Why?" makes no sense.

You beating me up over being pro kill makes no sense.....

You decided to contact WA DNR? Good for YOU! Are you looking for an "atta boy" here or what?

The DNR visiting a animal nesting site makes ZERO sense. DNR are foresters and fire fighters.... Wa fish and game? Yah.

1 minute ago, norseman said:

........The DNR visiting a animal nesting site makes ZERO sense. DNR are foresters and fire fighters.... Wa fish and game? Yah.

DNR could easily have habitat considerations.

3 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Maybe. The jury really isn't in. Hopefully, we'll see...........

Denisovan teeth were well outside human ranges, and the finger bone is described as "robust". I'd say that it's way too early to ascribe their size.

How so?

LOL........or Muslim goat-guys. But that's not what she said.

You'll get no condemnation from me..........but, then, I'm not a member of the ruling class.

She is too dumb to read her own data...... its not what she said that matters. Its what she produced that does.

Just now, Huntster said:

DNR could easily have habitat considerations.

For fuel load. Which I do not think would be a big consideration in one of the worlds only temperature rain forests.

16 minutes ago, norseman said:

You beating me up over being pro kill makes no sense.....

I've NEVER done that. My apologies if you got that impression, Norseman. My priorities for a Sasquatch hunter? As always, skeleton or dead body or shoot one whichever comes first. Where you get the idea I beating up on you for being pro-kill I'll never know. Do you see me running around this joint railing against anyone who say they would hoot one? No you don't. And you never have seen me do that.

And to set the record straight? I don't care who's turf is who's DNR was at the nest site. Was Fish and Game there too? I don't know, ask them. All I know is DNR WAS there. It's why I emailed THEM and not F&G. DNR manages habitat and resources. And even though the land is privately owned the nests were on timberland. DNR manages timber. If there was an unknown creature out there building nests and it was determined to be an unusual effort done by an unusual yet to be discovered characteristic of lets say, bears, then what do you think happens to the timber harvest? A study would have to be done and then uh, oh...no wood. So yes, DNR. They were there and so they should be the ones emails go to- not F&G.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall for the discussion between the DNR, the land owner, and any wildlife biologists regarding what to do about the nest discovery. Obviously Randles and Corson are looking for more and if they find more then what? DNR again? Or F&G?

@ NCBFr,   Which story? The nests in the OP (Olympic Peninsula)? Claudia Ackley? Ketchum? My apologies to you as well as everyone else for seemingly going in so many different directions but I assure you and everyone that it all ties together is really not a bunch of separate things though it looks like it is. 

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

.......But my brother bought two DNA analysis. The first one declared 47% European, 45% sub-Saharan African, 7% indigenous American, and 1% East Asian (note that's 100%........there is no room left for "unknowns"). He's looking for his second review now, and I'll call him in an hour or so........

The second one is more interesting. I guess it's from Ancestry.com. Cousins also did it, and the company could tie my brother to them, which is pretty scary.

This one is more broken down, too:

31% France

18% England/Wales/Northwest Europe

9% Ireland/Scotland

6% Germanic Europe

1% Spain

(The above comes out to 65% European)

12% Mali

11% Benin/Togo

6% Camaroon/Southern Bantu

5% Ivory Coast/Ghana

1% Senegal

(The above comes out to 35% African, and with the European comes to 100%........no Neanderthat, Denisovan, New World aboriginal, unknowns)

There was also another category offered with no percentages called "Additional Communities". These categories had linked pages with individual names, sone of whom are known cousins on my Mom's side, and people we know as having sent in DNA, too:

East-Central Louisiana Acadians

Louisiana Creole & African American (this is the place where we found all of our known cousins)

Louisiana & Mississippi Creole

South Louisiana Creole

"The Denisovans might be the first non-Neandertal archaic human to be sequenced, but they are likely not going to be the last."  - Huh? Why haven't ALL archaic non-Neanderthal been fully sequenced? 

"I would be surprised if there were not other groups to be found there in the future," - Hello...sasquatch.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/denisovan-genome/

From National Geographic in 2015.... "" But researchers won’t know for sure if the Denisovans are hiding in plain sight until they conduct further genetic tests."

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151116-denisovan-human-anthropology-ancient-dna/

In my opinion, this doesn't bestow a high degree of confidence in DNA testing and I believe sasquatch DNA is also hiding in plain sight and we'll confirm that at some point.

Edited by wiiawiwb

41 minutes ago, Huntster said:

The second one is more interesting. I guess it's from Ancestry.com. Cousins also did it, and the company could tie my brother to them, which is pretty scary.

This one is more broken down, too:

31% France

18% England/Wales/Northwest Europe

9% Ireland/Scotland

6% Germanic Europe

1% Spain

(The above comes out to 65% European)

12% Mali

11% Benin/Togo

6% Camaroon/Southern Bantu

5% Ivory Coast/Ghana

1% Senegal

(The above comes out to 35% African, and with the European comes to 100%........no Neanderthat, Denisovan, New World aboriginal, unknowns)

There was also another category offered with no percentages called "Additional Communities". These categories had linked pages with individual names, sone of whom are known cousins on my Mom's side, and people we know as having sent in DNA, too:

East-Central Louisiana Acadians

Louisiana Creole & African American (this is the place where we found all of our known cousins)

Louisiana & Mississippi Creole

South Louisiana Creole

I doubt most people want Neanderthals or other archaics broke out of their report.

Would probably need to specifically ask for that. Or find a outfit willing or capable.

You have a really cool background! Part of your ancestors came from the Congo! I mean that is some serious hunter gather right there. Forest elephants! Gorillas!

And now your in Alaska killing Caribou! Incredible!

Mine is pretty boring by comparison.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

I've NEVER done that. My apologies if you got that impression, Norseman. My priorities for a Sasquatch hunter? As always, skeleton or dead body or shoot one whichever comes first. Where you get the idea I beating up on you for being pro-kill I'll never know. Do you see me running around this joint railing against anyone who say they would hoot one? No you don't. And you never have seen me do that.

And to set the record straight? I don't care who's turf is who's DNR was at the nest site. Was Fish and Game there too? I don't know, ask them. All I know is DNR WAS there. It's why I emailed THEM and not F&G. DNR manages habitat and resources. And even though the land is privately owned the nests were on timberland. DNR manages timber. If there was an unknown creature out there building nests and it was determined to be an unusual effort done by an unusual yet to be discovered characteristic of lets say, bears, then what do you think happens to the timber harvest? A study would have to be done and then uh, oh...no wood. So yes, DNR. They were there and so they should be the ones emails go to- not F&G.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall for the discussion between the DNR, the land owner, and any wildlife biologists regarding what to do about the nest discovery. Obviously Randles and Corson are looking for more and if they find more then what? DNR again? Or F&G?

@ NCBFr,   Which story? The nests in the OP (Olympic Peninsula)? Claudia Ackley? Ketchum? My apologies to you as well as everyone else for seemingly going in so many different directions but I assure you and everyone that it all ties together is really not a bunch of separate things though it looks like it is. 

Ok. Fine. But Point blank.

Why are you asking me if I asked the DNR about Bigfoot and it being apart of my "Just cause"?

How is that germane to my debate with Huntster?

Im still not tracking?

I thought you were attacking my approach (pro kill) and questioning why Ive never contacted the authorities..... in which I responded that I have..... fish and game.

I never ever contacted any of them about any nests. I never claimed that?

Again, Im confused.

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

Would you concern yourself with writing a dozen emails to your own DNR for a "just cause"?

Would you go to Olympia and stop into the DNR to actually find someone to talk to for a "just cause"?

Just trying to put things into perspective between an eight hour day spent in Olympia as opposed to two weeks in the field on horseback.

Ok. Part of the problem is you went back and edited your post after I read it and responded.

Do you own a high powered rifle Hiflier? Do you own mules? A horse trailer?

You said you support the pro kill mission.

So why dont you do your job?

And Ill do mine?

Ive already said that I supported you in emailing the state of Washington. But I would MUCH rather spend my time in the mountains? Than dancing with in circles with bureaucrats..... thanks.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, norseman said:

.......I doubt most people want Neanderthals or other archaics broke out of their report.......

But I feel like a Neanderthal, and people have called me Neanderthal! That should be worth a run for POTUS and getting extra points!

.........You have a really cool background! Part of your ancestors came from the Congo! I mean that is some serious hunter gather right there. Forest elephants! Gorillas!.........

All I seemed to get was the slavery part to my Viking wife.

.........Mine is pretty boring by comparison.

You're a Viking! A conqueror!

10 minutes ago, norseman said:

So why dont you do your job?

And Ill do mine?

Fair enough, bud. Just thought a few minutes with an email or a few hours at the DNR might save a lot of time, wear and tear on you and the animals and that maybe a face to face could settle the BF existence question? But you're right. We go our own way on this. 

I own a machete and a saw, I look for dead ones and skeletons. Basically because I was a bow hunter. And prolly only good enough with a gun to get myself torn apart............without a video LOL.

Edited by hiflier

3 minutes ago, Huntster said:

But I feel like a Neanderthal, and people have called me Neanderthal! That should be worth a run for POTUS and getting extra points!

All I seemed to get was the slavery part to my Viking wife.

You're a Viking! A conqueror!

No way. The only reason they took blacks as slaves is because they were the only people TOUGH enough to do the job. Toiling away in the heat and malaria...

Before my ancestors (and yours) were Vikings? They were barbarians being drug in chains by the Romans back to the coliseum to be fed to the lions. Vercingetorex? Boudica?

You have NOTHING to be ashamed of my friend!!!! I mean that!

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Fair enough, bud. Just thought a few minutes with an email or a few hours at the DNR might save a lot of time, wear and tear on you and the animals and that maybe a face to face could settle the BF existence question? But you're right. We go our own way on this. 

Im along ways from Olympia.

Probably 8 hours.

And I also have to beat this illness or I may never drive a motor vehicle ever again.

I told my wife I will find a way to tie myself into the saddle..... if I cant drive? Ill ride. I may be backwards or upside down.... but Ill ride!