Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dopelyrics

Compelling Eyewitness Report

Recommended Posts

Huntster

I'd love to spend time watching elephants........todays or the furry ones of yesteryear.

 

Isn't "dogman" another word for "werewolf"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MindSquatch
1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

 

********.

 

The guy who gave him the photo and goes dark for years but your friend is afraid to anonymously share the photo?

 

Also, great dodge.

It's called respect by keeping your word, just as he kept his word with me. Wouldn't want to share anything with you, now that I know!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot

If only P&G had told eachother that they promised that video was just for them....think about what the search for Sasquatch would look like then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MichaelX
14 hours ago, MindSquatch said:

That Bigfoot researcher Bear, or what ever his name is who has been on talk shows has a photo of a similar creature and can't show as he doesn't have permission, go figure!

 

I've heard Mr. Tim Baker aka Coonbo (who has apparently gone his separate way from Mr. Jim Grant aka Bear) speak on the subject of dogmen; when he does so, he usually brings up the Beast of 7 Chutes. Story with pictures is here, for those who aren't already familiar with the tale: The Beast of 7 Chutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Huntster
1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

If only P&G had told eachother that they promised that video was just for them....think about what the search for Sasquatch would look like then.

 

Interesting thought. It probably deserves a thread all for itself.

 

My first reflection is that I’m really happy to have enjoyed the stabilized version, and it really makes me want to see a mature male so openly and for as long, but I’m sure Bob Gimlin, his wife, and Patricia Patterson would say that the crap they’ve been through over the past half century wasn’t worth my enjoyment of the film, and it hasn’t advanced science like it should have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot

But it at least has fueled the conversation for decades.

 

If it wasn't for the PGF, not sure my interest or belief would be all that existent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIB

I'm in a different place.   When you see one, you have to react to it somehow.   Scoff, sweep it under the mental carpet, question your sanity, more or less ignore it, or engage and try to understand what you saw.    I didn't learn of the existence of the PGF 'til comparatively recently, probably after 2000.   It's a very interesting footnote but not foundational.  The biggest impact it has had on me has been indirect through the people I've learned from who might not have gotten involved w/o the PGF.

 

MIB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Huntster
2 hours ago, NatFoot said:

But it at least has fueled the conversation for decades........

 

I wouldn't call it a "conversation" as much as a point of ideological contention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowBorn
6 hours ago, MindSquatch said:

It's called respect by keeping your word, just as he kept his word with me. Wouldn't want to share anything with you, now that I know!

Mindsqautch

Please do not take this wrong or that I am just picking on you. If some one shared some thing personal with you and said do not share then why do it. Why say you have a photo that you know you can not post but claim that it shows some thing real knowing we will never see it. I do not get it. It would be best to just stay silent then to speak up about it . I want to share this video of the eye shine that this researcher had video'd in Kentucky. The problem I have is that I just cannot upload it from a VCR tape to the computer. It is not that I am trying to comp out it is just that I am not that tech savy to do it. I sure wish I was since I have more on VCR to share to is from my own personal files. 

 

What I talk between witnesses stays with me unless they give me the permission to share. I will not even post what they told me and what they did tell me I post it in the back of my mind and lock it. I can see that it can get hard at times since one is not perfect. But my mind has a complicated file system and it works. A man of his word is worth more then one who is not. So sure I can respect it.

6 hours ago, NatFoot said:

If only P&G had told eachother that they promised that video was just for them....think about what the search for Sasquatch would look like then.

If they would have kept this film to them selves my fate of seeing one or more would have been different.  I would have never been in the woods searching to see if they were real . I would have never been posting on this forum looking for others to gain a understanding. I would never have been or be looked as a odd ball like I am now. My family would not be looking at me like I am crazy and I sure as heck would not be ignored at family outings like I have been for the past years. Also my life would sure be different. It be much more happier with more joy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MindSquatch
23 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Mindsqautch

Please do not take this wrong or that I am just picking on you. If some one shared some thing personal with you and said do not share then why do it. Why say you have a photo that you know you can not post but claim that it shows some thing real knowing we will never see it. I do not get it. It would be best to just stay silent then to speak up about it . I want to share this video of the eye shine that this researcher had video'd in Kentucky. The problem I have is that I just cannot upload it from a VCR tape to the computer. It is not that I am trying to comp out it is just that I am not that tech savy to do it. I sure wish I was since I have more on VCR to share to is from my own personal files. 

 

What I talk between witnesses stays with me unless they give me the permission to share. I will not even post what they told me and what they did tell me I post it in the back of my mind and lock it. I can see that it can get hard at times since one is not perfect. But my mind has a complicated file system and it works. A man of his word is worth more then one who is not. So sure I can respect it.

If they would have kept this film to them selves my fate of seeing one or more would have been different.  I would have never been in the woods searching to see if they were real . I would have never been posting on this forum looking for others to gain a understanding. I would never have been or be looked as a odd ball like I am now. My family would not be looking at me like I am crazy and I sure as heck would not be ignored at family outings like I have been for the past years. Also my life would sure be different. It be much more happier with more joy.

It's just like that Bigfoot researcher Bear who has posted here some time ago, and have a good idea why he doesn't post here anymore. He mentioned on a show that one of his friends captured what is believe to be a Dogman or something, but he doesn't have permission to show them. What is the problem if I or him can mention that we seen some photos that our friends showed us. Why are you making a big deal out of this. Maybe I should have some good sense not to post here either anymore.

Edited by MindSquatch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7.62

It's a big deal because you claimed to have a close friend who has a photo of a dogman that you yourself have seen .

 

And you don't think that's a big deal ......... considering that's as rare as hens lips 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Incorrigible1

Do dogmen like garlic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
10 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Do dogmen like garlic?

 

No no no.

 

They like full moons....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Huntster

I'll bet that lead, propelled to an appropriate velocity, will kill them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman

Nope. Gotta be a silver bullet! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...